Arcade Fire Neon Bible Tour Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem Make Touring Team

The Arcade Fire has tapped LCD Soundsystem to open the fall leg of its North American tour, which begins Sept. 17 at Red Rocks outside Denver. The excursion's only other confirmed date is Sept. 20 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, though fans can expect the tour to run through early October with more perfomances to be announced later.

A pre-sale for tickets will be held via the band's Website June 20 through June 22. On-sale dates for the general public have yet to be determined.

As previously reported the Arcade Fire is also slated to perform at this year's Austin City Limits Festival, to be held Sept. 14-16. The eight-piece group is currently touring in Europe.

The Montreal-based rock group is hitting the road in support of its latest set, "Neon Bible" (Merge), which topped the Tastemakers, Top Rock, Digital, Internet and Independent albums charts in March and debuted at No. 2 on The Billboard 200.

LCD Soundsystem's latest DFA/Capitol album, "Sound of Silver," entered at No. 46 in April. The group, fronted by James Murphy, will be performing in Europe in June and July, then returning to the U.S. for Lollapalooza on Aug. 3.

I know it's a little late but I've been busy and I just found this out 2 minutes ago.

June 19, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARCADE FIRE U.S. FALL TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM CONFIRMED TO SUPPORT
ONLINE PRE-SALES TO BEGIN WEDS. JUNE 20

The first few dates of Arcade Fire's next leg of North American dates has been announced: Sept. 17 at Red Rocks in Denver CO (on sale June 23) and Sept. 20 at the Hollywood Bowl (on sale June 30). LCD Soundsystem will support on all dates.

The band is currently in the midst of a UK/Europe festival tour that concludes with the Reading and Leeds Festivals on Aug. 25 & 26. Prior to the U.S. headline dates, they will appear at the Austin City Limits festival on Sept. 15, and will tape an appearance that weekend for an episode of Austin City Limits to air in December (exact date TBD).

The tour is scheduled to run through early October. More dates will be announced shortly.

In order to make the headline shows more accessible and to keep service charges low, Arcade Fire will make a limited number of tickets available for purchase prior directly through www.arcadefire.com prior to going on sale to the general public. Ticket pre-sales will start on Wednesday, June 20 at 10am Mountain via http://www.arcadefire.tickets.musictoday.com and ending on Friday, June 22 at 3PM Mountain.

Regular tickets for the Red Rocks show will go onsale Saturday, June 23rd @ 10am MST through ticketmaster.com

The Arcade Fire will return to Europe once again this fall for a run of shows:

Glasgow SECC (October 26)
Manchester MEN Arena (27)
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (29)
Cardiff International Arena (30)
Nottingham Arena (31)
London Alexandra Palace (November 17)
London Alexandra Palace (November 18) - EXTRA DATE
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (June 15)
More shows TBA in the coming weeks

I got tickets for Newcastle as i couldn't get Manchester GA tickets. Its quite a way to travel but i'm excited im going to see them at last. :hyper::drool:

I hope they do release more dates though,want to see them in Manchester. :drool:

3th July is getting closer and closer... I'm getting more and more excited about it! The setlist have been amazing and the reviews I see now and then are getting to me... I've been waiting for almost two years to see them, and now it's so close!!
Too bad I still have 3 exams until that day:(

*bump*

Did anyone see them at Glastonbury?

Ive heard VERY good reports about their set. BBC were to show their entire show but for some reason only screened the first 6 songs! :mad:

I was gagging for that DVD!!

bono_man said:
*bump*

Did anyone see them at Glastonbury?

Ive heard VERY good reports about their set. BBC were to show their entire show but for some reason only screened the first 6 songs! :mad:

I was gagging for that DVD!!

watched it

was fucking amazing :drool:

they had the best glastonbury..out of all the headliners

just listen :drool:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6M4PWKvq4

would have loved to be there :(

Saw them at Glastonbury!!! One of the few bands I was really looking forward to seeing as I was yet to hear much and they were nothing short of inspiring! :drool:

When they opened with Black Mirror I was hooked immediately and I made it a priority to get Neon Bible and must say it's my favourite album of the year so far!!

I cant believe we havent been able to see Power Out >> Rebellion from Glasto yet!

Fucking BBC!!

bono_man said:
I cant believe we havent been able to see Power Out >> Rebellion from Glasto yet!

Fucking BBC!!

they didn't broadcast those:(

the fucking arctic monkeys and killers got a full broadcast...:mad:

Arctic Monkeys are solid, but I don't live in a concentrated hype pillbox (the UK) so I don't see how they get a superhero's welcome.

Hey we're an island cut us some slack! :( :wink:
But yeah I have to agree, I've always wondered how it is for you guys outside the UK.

Here they've been worshipped like gods ever since their first single came out and it's never wained! It's bizarre and I remember reading several articles from other countries reviewing either the albums or gigs and more or less saying "what's all the fuss about?"

I mean I like the music enough and their glastonbury set was great (despite the crap sound at the pyramid stage) but it's very strange how a certain band suddenly explode to that status within a year!

I'm speachless... Last night was something I cannot describe yet... Here's the setlist:

Black Mirror
No Cars Go
Haiti
(Antichrist Television Blues)
Intervention
Headlights Look Like Diamonds
The Well & The Lighthouse
Ocean of Noise
Tunnels
Rebellion (Lies)
Power Out
Keep The Car Running
Wake Up

It was a shame that they weren't the main act so they couldn't play more... I missed Laika :sad: But it was a show out of this world...

Tunnels -> Rebelion is a little too much for my heart...

:drool:

Does anyone know where I can get a shirt that says Arcade Fi(RED)?

I saw someone with one at CityWalk one day, and I've wanted one since.

Back
Top Bottom