Apples, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does kinda hurt thinking about it. Despite the fact that I myself have never been in a serious relationship before, but I'll choose to be wise and not chase something like that until I'm at an appropriate age.

It does kinda hurt thinking about it. Despite the fact that I myself have never been in a serious relationship before, but I'll choose to be wise and not chase something like that until I'm at an appropriate age.

Very very smart move. I'm a hell of a lot older than you but hooked up with MrCin when I was pretty young. So...I have very little experience with relationships, makes it really hard.

wow cin, what a bummer of a situation. :hug: i don't mean to comment from outside but that does sound like cheating.

No worries Danny. We've discussed it and from the very start we said it wasn't serious, just best friends with benefits. Problem is that I fell in love. He's pretty smart and knows he couldn't commit to a long term relationship and is doing his best to treat me well. Just a little difficult though.

Very very smart move. I'm a hell of a lot older than you but hooked up with MrCin when I was pretty young. So...I have very little experience with relationships, makes it really hard.

Why thank you.

Back
Top Bottom