Any Third Watch Fans?? Spoiler..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Did I just see that correctly there's one episode left of the series :shocked: WTF!!

That is the best show on tv :sad:

Love this show. along with Joan of Arcadia that's been cancelled also. They probably have to make room for some bullshit reality show.. . who knows. :madspit:

good thing I prefer to read, on or off the internet:wink:

I'm a fan of this show since the first episode and I am so pissed that they cancled it. And you guys are probably right their just gona replace it with some dumb ass reality show . :mad:

sue4u2 said:
along with Joan of Arcadia that's been cancelled also.

joan hasn't been officially cancelled yet, it just hasn't been picked up yet for another season.

:sad:

all the good shows are going off the air.

U2NSTLOU said:
I'm a fan of this show since the first episode and I am so pissed that they cancled it. And you guys are probably right their just gona replace it with some dumb ass reality show . :mad:

:scream:

As far as I'm concerned it's the best show on tv

As much as I love this damn show, the finale sucked :no: I was very disappointed....Discuss......

I was disappointed too :yes:

Had the 'Camelot' reference ever been mentioned before :hmm:

So let me see, the bad guys search Cruz but they don't find the grenades/bombs that she was obviously carrying.

Doozer61 said:
fah, she was hiding them in her pockets covered by her hands.

lets see, i have leukemia so i think i will blow myself up but first i will deep throat bosco. yeah, thats it.

:lol:

I agree that this finale was a huge disappointment. Though the show could be rather melodramatic, it was very entertaining. And I liked seeing a professional woman like Faith Yokas who didn't act like a simpering fool (Ally McBeal, I'm looking in your direction).

Carlos and Bosco:drool:

Back
Top Bottom