Anti-Atlas, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I don't like boys my age at all. Pathetic little childish fags. :barf:
They think they're so awesome and masculine and shite. I have more muscles than they do! Blegh! And they're so goddamn childish!
I prefer men over boys, WAY much.

At least you're mature :flirt: I guess that comes with the nerdyness eh?

I love the 20-something dipshits in their loud noisy cars driving around like they're fucking cool. They just look like complete idiots. I bet Liam's one of them. :wink:

Nerdiness for the win.

Well the first isn't. Pit and kern are both dutch words. Pit is the seed of a fruit, and kern means core.

:lol:

No, I'm being serious! Pitkern is the English-derived (and Tahitian-derived too) language spoken on Pitcairn Island.

Norfuk is on Norfolk Island.

I love the 20-something dipshits in their loud noisy cars driving around like they're fucking cool. They just look like complete idiots. I bet Liam's one of them. :wink:

Nerdiness for the win.

:love: YOu perfectly know what I mean! One more point on your awesomeness score!

:shifty: now if you'd only would get some nice muscles, that would be perfect!

Nothing better than an extremely hot Nerdy McNerd!

There are loads of girls like that in our building. :crack: They all gossip in the toilets and spend 10 minutes poking at their hair and clothes in the mirror... :banghead:

Guys in high school are almost universally feral.

Dear god. What the bloody hell is the point in all that?

High school just about sent me bloody insane. At least it gave me plenty of stories to tell of idiocy and immaturity, even if it was maddening to be around at the time. :crack:

SOME of them might be like that...

There are loads of girls like that in our building. :crack: They all gossip in the toilets and spend 10 minutes poking at their hair and clothes in the mirror... :banghead:

Guys in high school are almost universally feral.

:shifty: I know one who is... :whistle:

:crack: exactly the chicks I mean. Fucking hell, why waste your time like that??? Get some fucking brains or so!

:love: YOu perfectly know what I mean! One more point on your awesomeness score!

:shifty: now if you'd only would get some nice muscles, that would be perfect!

Nothing better than an extremely hot Nerdy McNerd!

:lol: But that woulde mean less time postwhoring! Are you sure you want that?

Dear god. What the bloody hell is the point in all that?

High school just about sent me bloody insane. At least it gave me plenty of stories to tell of idiocy and immaturity, even if it was maddening to be around at the time. :crack:

I really am the only one who enjoys highschool eh? :lol: I'd love to go back there!

So you just look like a wanker on the train and play your iPod so loud all the world can hear your shitty music?

:crack: Oh those are even worse indeed! But lately there's a new trend, no iPod, just put your phone on music and let the whole wagon enjoy your shit music! :happy:

I really am the only one who enjoys highschool eh? :lol: I'd love to go back there!

High school was a waste of five years of my life, teaching me things I already knew while making me associate with FUCKING MORONS.

Like one guy who didn't realise that the Holocaust was worse than the 11 September 2001 attacks. I AM NOT KIDDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom