Anna Nicole Smith Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks like howard k stern had COMPLETE CONTROL of everything in her life, telling her what to say and do. So, I am sure that this manipulation will work to his advantage. Meaning he is going to have control/access to her estate and all that money she will probably get from the Marshall estate. It is so tragic that she had no handle/control of her life or was so insecure with herself to not be able to make any decisions for herself.. As if she was a child and he was the parent..
It's very fishy and suspicious to me that howard is no where to be found and not speaking out.. I think he is involved in this somehow.. her death as well as her son's. And I don't think he is the father either.

:| IMO, I think that people did like her in a way. She seemed like she was nice and wasn't out to hurt a fly, she was someone who was slipping through that big black hole and many people were hoping that she would pull it all together, and I am one of them.

ANS 90 year old husband could have fathered Dannielynn!!

Anna Nicole Smith's death became even more bizarre than her life yesterday as a series of bombshell revelations uncovered an ever-growing web of sexual intrigue - including the startling claim that her late billionaire husband may be the father of her infant daughter.
The stunning disclosure comes in a no-holds-barred manuscript written by her half-sister Donna Hogan obtained exclusively by the Daily News.

Hogan alleges that her sister froze the sperm of 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall years ago, and believes she may have used it to become pregnant.

The revelation topped even the unseemly paternity suit that raged in a Los Angeles court less than 24 hours after Smith's death.

The former Playmate's live-in companion and her former boyfriend Larry Birkhead both claim they are the father of baby Dannielynn - the little girl who could inherit up to half of Marshall's $1.6 billion fortune.

They weren't the only ones laying claim to Dannielynn yesterday.

Smith's mother, Vergie Arthur, flew to the Bahamas yesterday to see her grandchild for the first time. The infant had been left with friends in the Bahamas.

And amid all the legal maneuvering, Zsa Zsa Gabor's wacky husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, made the bizarre claim that he fathered Smith's daughter. A publicist for Gabor, 90, said von Anhalt was full of it.

But even the battle to be named the father of Dannielynn was overshadowed by the claims in Donna Hogan's unpublished manuscript.

In the aptly named "Train Wreck" - written with author Stacy Brown - Hogan says: "I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's J. Howard's. She saved his sperm after all and that maybe [sic] her trump card in her fight to get the old man's estate."

Depicting her half-sister as ever calculating, Hogan wrote that Smith was "seeing into the future. ... She takes Howard in to have his sperm tested. When the results show that he is still fertile, she has a quantity of his sperm frozen."

Hogan wrote that when her half-sister announced to the world she was pregnant, she declined to name the father.

"To her family, she hinted that she had used the old man's frozen sperm, and would be giving birth to Howard Marshall's child," the manuscript claims.

Later in the book while discussing the paternity fight, Hogan unleashed one of her many scathing descriptions of her half-sister.

"That's my sister for you. That b---h probably doesn't even know who the father is. Soon she'll probably say it's J. Howard's," Hogan wrote.

Hogan could not be reached for comment yesterday, but in an interview with "Inside Edition" she said, "I don't want people to talk about the crazy stuff. ... I want them to remember her for being full of life."

Nevertheless, Hogan describes a campaign by Smith to marry the aging oil baron and then the cold hearted way she treated her "Paw Paw" after the ring was on her finger.

Hogan, who uses Smith's given name Vickie in the manuscript, wrote that her sister met "Old Man Howard" at a Houston strip club called Gigi's, where Smith worked as a stripper and the wheelchair-bound geriatric was a regular.

"For several weeks, she played hard to get, before agreeing to grant him special favors outside the club," she wrote.

Smith married Marshall in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89 - over the objections of the oil man's son, E. Pierce Marshall.

After the wedding, however, she treated her husband like a dog.

"She refused to allow him to lie next to her, stating that he would urinate in bed," Hogan he wrote.

Smith tore through Marshall's finances accumulating jewelry, houses, luxury cars while cheating on him "with household servants, girlfriends and married men."

She would leave him for weeks at a time, refuse to return his many phone calls, and when she did spend time with him, Smith was often oblivious to his frailties.

Once, Smith dragged Marshall out to dinner even though he was ill and "left J. Howard in his wheelchair in the rain."

But when Marshall finally had enough, Smith scampered back "to ensure her place as heiress to his fortune."

"Do you miss your rosebuds?" Smith said at one encounter with breasts bared and a tape recorder running, Hogan wrote.

"Train Wreck" states that Marshall "clearly loved Vickie," and that he called her almost daily, calls she generally ignored. She didn't even visit the old man for the last month of his life.

At the end, Marshall had had enough.

"On the night before he died, J. Howard refused Vickie's phone call. He died tired of Vickie," Hogan wrote.

Marshall's death in 1995 set off a court battle for his $1.6 billion estate that continues to this day.

The bitter legal war with Marshall's son lasted a decade, but it immediately became a fierce fight over every little detail of Marshall's life - even his remains.

The son and widow went to court over who got possession of Marshall's ashes and they decided to split the ashes - what Hogan calls a "half-ash settlement."

^ I think the whereabouts of the baby is going to end up being a huge issue. I hope whoever has her has got her best interests at heart, it seems like so many people involved in this situation only see $$. That baby stands to inherit potentially half of Marshall's estate, almost a billion dollars. It's scary to think what her childhood will be like if she ends up with the wrong person. :yikes:

Accdg to TMZ

"There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle."

Howard K. Stern returned to the Bahamas to show Anna Nicole's mother that's she not getting anywhere near his would-be daughter, Dannielynn. Wearing pink, the 5-month-old was reunited with her legal daddy at a secret location – and it was all caught on tape.

According to the New York Post, during an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Stern didn't hold anything back about his hatred of Anna's mom. "Anna despised that woman," he says. "As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn. She can't take my baby. This is the only piece of Anna I have left."

MrsSpringsteen said:
Accdg to TMZ

Howard K. Stern returned to the Bahamas to show Anna Nicole's mother that's she not getting anywhere near his would-be daughter, Dannielynn. Wearing pink, the 5-month-old was reunited with her legal daddy at a secret location – and it was all caught on tape.

According to the New York Post, during an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Stern didn't hold anything back about his hatred of Anna's mom. "Anna despised that woman," he says. "As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn. She can't take my baby. This is the only piece of Anna I have left."

:barf:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Accdg to TMZ

"There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle."

I used to religiously watch Entertainment Tonight but I am really disgusted on how they are taking advantage of the whole situation. :down:

OK, nobody has addressed the most bizarre issue of this whole story...

What is with the head of the Medical Examiner?
Looks like an alien is gonna burst out of that huge lump on his head at any minute.

I just feel so sad every time I see that beautiful little baby. Someone has to step in and protect her, and my instincts tell me it's not Howard K Stern (how is he her "legal" daddy absent a legal marriage and a DNA test and in the Bahamas?) or Anna's mother or the rest of her family. What a sad beginning for her, I guess the only good thing is that she's too young to realize. I want to believe that Howard isn't shady but things just don't add up too well.

I feel sorry for the baby too. The whole saga is a sideshow and a mess that goes beyond her life and disrespects the dead. ET probably contributed to her downward spiral with those interviews but I blame Stern for that too. Maybe the baby should be adopted out to someone not connected to the case so she can have a normal life.

Unfortunately with the potential inheritance Dannileynn stands to gain, she will never have a "normal" life and I doubt there's anyone who is looking to raise her out of the goodness of their heart. I think everyone who steps up as claiming to be her father over the next few weeks, Stern, Birkhead, Prince Gabor, GW Bush, RuPaul, Michael Jackson and whoever else crawls out of the woodwork, will only be after the girl's potential wealth.

Hewson said:
OK, nobody has addressed the most bizarre issue of this whole story...

What is with the head of the Medical Examiner?
Looks like an alien is gonna burst out of that huge lump on his head at any minute.

Bwahhhhaaaa!!!! I thought the same thing too!!:giggle:

LOS ANGELES - Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter.

"I'm going to make the DNA test," he told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child."

Von Anhalt will join two other men already claiming they fathered the child, Dannielynn.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern is listed on the infant's birth certificate as the father, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge also claiming he is the father.

Von Anhalt told the AP last week that he had a decade-long affair with Smith. He said he is more likely to be the father than either Stern or Birkhead because he was with Smith during the period when the child was conceived.

Von Anhalt said he was meeting today with attorney Gloria Allred to see if she will take his case. Allred declined comment.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to Von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, if you bring a baby home then it's over," he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her. She definitely doesn't want a child in the house."

Even so, Von Anhalt said he plans to pursue the legal case.

Von Anhalt's royal credentials have been the cause of speculation over the years. He was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman, and bought his title after being adopted as an adult by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last Kaiser, according to published reports.

Gabor's attorney Ronald Jason Palmieri could not immediately be reached for comment.

Gabor, a one-time sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Marshall introduced Smith, a fan of Gabor, to the royal celebrity couple.

Von Anhalt and Smith began their affair after Marshall's death, he said.

:|

one4u2 said:
LOS ANGELES - Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter.

"I'm going to make the DNA test," he told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child."

Von Anhalt will join two other men already claiming they fathered the child, Dannielynn.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern is listed on the infant's birth certificate as the father, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge also claiming he is the father.

Von Anhalt told the AP last week that he had a decade-long affair with Smith. He said he is more likely to be the father than either Stern or Birkhead because he was with Smith during the period when the child was conceived.

Von Anhalt said he was meeting today with attorney Gloria Allred to see if she will take his case. Allred declined comment.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to Von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, if you bring a baby home then it's over," he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her. She definitely doesn't want a child in the house."

Even so, Von Anhalt said he plans to pursue the legal case.

Von Anhalt's royal credentials have been the cause of speculation over the years. He was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman, and bought his title after being adopted as an adult by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last Kaiser, according to published reports.

Gabor's attorney Ronald Jason Palmieri could not immediately be reached for comment.

Gabor, a one-time sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Marshall introduced Smith, a fan of Gabor, to the royal celebrity couple.

Von Anhalt and Smith began their affair after Marshall's death, he said.

:|

I guess he's :coocoo: #3 (I'm not counting Marshall cause he's been dead for over 10 years).

TMZ has learned Bahamian authorities are having a face-to-face meeting with Howard K. Stern this morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to re-interview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Daniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.

TMZ has obtained a photo of the inside of Anna Nicole Smith's refrigerator taken after she died, and the contents are shocking on several levels. TMZ has 100 percent verified the authenticity of this photo.

The refrigerator, which was inside Anna Nicole's bedroom in the Bahamas, contained methadone (5 mg per 5 ml). The small refrigerator contained cans of Slim-Fast -- ironic, since Smith was TRIMSPA's spokesperson. Several bottles of TRIMSPA sat right next to the fridge.

The fridge also contained Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. It also appears there are vials of injectable medicines.

The methadone is compelling, as Smith's son Daniel died from a combination of drugs that included methadone. Law enforcement sources in the Bahamas tell TMZ that at least one witness has come forward and said Howard K. Stern supplied Daniel with methadone just before he died, and flushed the remaining stash down the toilet. That witness is expected to testify next month at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death.

Now Stern is placed in the same home with another stash of methadone -- the home he shared with Smith.

TMZ has confirmed that law enforcement in the Bahamas is aware of the contents of the refrigerator.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/11/annas-fridge-after-death-methadone-and-slim-fast/

:sick:

Supposedly ET paid Stern somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 million for the new interview :| and tmz also says that that "prince" is being paid by European tabloids to concoct the whole thing.

It keeps getting crazier and crazier. There's a link to the fridge on AOL.com's home page as well. Slimfast cans next to the Trimspa box. And that looks like a half gallon of meth. I wonder whose name is legally on that prescription. You just can't get meth by the jug :ohmy: Unless I haven't been to the market lately. Is it near the milk?

And if all these men claim to be the father... how many of them was she having sex with? Not to tarnish her name at all, and she was a single woman, since the Bahamian marriage is not legal in the U.S., but... Perhaps that is why the baby is still in the Bahamas :shrug:

ETA: How can these tabloids get away with paying someone to make up a story (Zsa Zsa's husband). And was does ZZ think about this all? :der:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Supposedly ET paid Stern somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 million for the new interview :| and tmz also says that that "prince" is being paid by European tabloids to concoct the whole thing.

The "prince" guy is a total asshat. I feel really bad for Zsa Zsa.

Back
Top Bottom