Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! :scream: I have to take back a movie we rented for my brother (and pay a huge late fee), so I might rent it and The Machinist tomorrow.

DOOOOO IT. God I wish I knew where my copy's gone off to. I honestly haven't seen the movie in about 2 years :blink: which is like an eternity to me

DOOOOO IT. God I wish I knew where my copy's gone off to. I honestly haven't seen the movie in about 2 years :blink: which is like an eternity to me
:hmm: I could buy it, rip it, upload it and send you the link...

OMG you guys, you have to hear what I did on The Sims.

I accidentally fucking made a character called Chris Martin :doh:

So there are built in characters in the game, two of which are the 'Roomies', a pair of girls living together, named Chris and Melissa. Well I decided to make Chris a lesbian, so I made a girl named Kay Martin and put her in another house, and got Chris to fall in love with her and move in. So then I told my brother about it since he's a Sims addict like me, and he goes "What's the last name?" and I go "Martin" and he goes "So her name is Chris Martin now." and I go "NOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT :scream: "

So there are built in characters in the game, two of which are the 'Roomies', a pair of girls living together, named Chris and Melissa. Well I decided to make Chris a lesbian, so I made a girl named Kay Martin and put her in another house, and got Chris to fall in love with her and move in. So then I told my brother about it since he's a Sims addict like me, and he goes "What's the last name?" and I go "Martin" and he goes "So her name is Chris Martin now." and I go "NOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT :scream: "

:lmao:

Accidental lulz. :lol: This cracks me up something awful.

I made a Bono on Sims 2 Castaway. I made him talk to the skeleton like 20 times simply because I thought it was funny. Even in SimForm, he can't STFU.

I made a Bono on Sims 2 Castaway. I made him talk to the skeleton like 20 times simply because I thought it as funny. Even in SimForm, he can't STFU.
:lmao: Bless.

But let me tell you, Chris is hella jealous. When she and Kay were still dating, Kay was friends with Yvonne Townie, because she needed friends for her job. And she and Yvonne's score wasn't even that high, but everytime Chris came over, she would yell at Kay about Yvonne. And she didn't stop until Kay's score with Yvonne went down so low that they weren't friends anymore.

:lmao: Bless.

But let me tell you, Chris is hella jealous. When she and Kay were still dating, Kay was friends with Yvonne Townie, because she needed friends for her job. And she and Yvonne's score wasn't even that high, but everytime Chris came over, she would yell at Kay about Yvonne. And she didn't stop until Kay's score with Yvonne went down so low that they weren't friends anymore.
It got to the point where even the parrot was like ESAD.

SimBono was also VERY interested in the naked chick in the bushes. Bewbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom