American Idol - Season 7 - Page 56 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2008, 10:24 PM   #826
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways

If they don't want to be spoiled why look at this thread during the show?

because it's a general discussion thread as well. People come in at various times throughout the day to chat about stuff not just the results..

Old 03-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #827
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

um.. you might want to put "spoiler" in your post.. there are people on the west coast who haven't seen the show yet...

just saying we shouldn't give away the results before the west coast sees it...
OOoooops my bad.

I didn't even think. I'm really sorry about that. If I had a Dolorean or some other time-machine I would go back and never make my stupid post. I really hope I didn't ruin the show for you.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #828
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlsAloudFan

OOoooops my bad.

I didn't even think. I'm really sorry about that. If I had a Dolorean or some other time-machine I would go back and never make my stupid post. I really hope I didn't ruin the show for you.

it's ok.. stuff happens..

you might want to go back and edit your post tho...
Old 03-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #829
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:24 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable that if someone hasn't seen the show yet, they don't come into the thread. We're talking about a couple of hours' difference here.

I know there's discussion in here as well as results, but what - you can't hang on another few hours before saying what you wanted to say?

I came in to get spoiled. I'm not surprised by who went. A little bummed, but not surprised.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:30 PM   #830
Blue Crack Addict

most people i am sure try and stay out of the thread for the most part but there are some who might not be thinking for whatever reason and get the results when they may have not wanted to.. just saying..
From my own experience in another show's thread I accidentially gave away the show before everyone else (my excitement came over me) and got a ass-chewing by people who were on the west coast... Just trying to help out here..
Old 03-26-2008, 10:31 PM   #831
Blue Crack Distributor

I know. And I know I've accidentally spoiled myself by clicking in here without thinking, but I don't blame the people in here, I blame myself.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #832
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

it's ok.. stuff happens..

you might want to go back and edit your post tho...
Ok good

And post is edited. I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that will never happen again.

At least not by me
Old 03-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #833
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlsAloudFan

Ok good

And post is edited. I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that will never happen again.

At least not by me

no worries at all!

I was just trying to help out... I had a bad experience myself once with giving away a show before the west coast by accident and got an ass-chewing by others..
Old 03-26-2008, 10:41 PM   #834
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
I know. And I know I've accidentally spoiled myself by clicking in here without thinking, but I don't blame the people in here, I blame myself.

I certainly don't blame anyone if it were to happen to me.. I too, would only blame myself..
Old 03-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #835
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Basically I feel that it is respectable to wait until the west coast has seen a show before giving away winners, but personally I dont check these threads until the show is over if I dont want to read any spoilers. I've slipped up myself sometimes.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:57 AM   #836
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I seriously cant believe Kristy Cook was not in the bottom 3 and that Chikeeze went home
Old 03-27-2008, 02:40 AM   #837
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
OH NO!!! CHAKEEZE GOT THE BOOT???..DAMN!! I honestly cannot believe that Jason Castro is still there!!! the guy is so boring and I dont believe in his talent..Kristy has been there too long too
Old 03-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #838
Refugee

Local Time: 11:24 PM
American Idol-The Top 10 Results

Wednesday night is the night of results but first we have other business to attend to. Ryan informs us that over 30 million people voted, the highest of the season. We also learn we will get a behind the scenes sneak peak of the Idols, the show will take more calls (yawn) and season two contestant, Kimberly Locke, will perform a little ditty.

Any songwriters out there? Idol needs a killer song for the AI winner. Well, I’m sure whatever song chosen, it is sure to murder my ear drums.

Speaking my murdering my ear drums, it’s time for a cheesy group sing. The contestants sing “Get Right Back from Where We Started From.” The group sing is so Macy’s Thanksgiving parade that I expected an Underdog balloon to be hovering over the stage.

Hey, want to see the kids record there songs? No? Well, you’re going to see it whether you like it or not. The contestants get to record full versions of their performance songs and you can download them from iTunes. Oh Carly, shut up. Even though you only sold about 300 copies of your debut CD, I doubt you’re completely unfamiliar with studio lingo.

Before we can get to announcing who is safe and who is in the bottom three, we get an overview of the Tuesday night’s highlights. Wait a minute. There were highlights?

Finally we have some results. Chickezie approaches Ryan on the American Idol Seal of Doom. He is in the bottom three and is told to sit on a Bedpan of Destiny. However, Brooke is safe and gets to sit on the Elvis Couch. Carly lets us know that she is not pregnant and she also endorses Spanx. Can’t a girl have some belly bloat without everyone thinking she’s knocked-up? Oh, by the way, Carly is safe.

After a commercial break, we get a Ford pimpmercial. This weeks’ song is Cheap Trick’s “I Want You to Want Me.” Somewhere Robin Zander is weeping.

Now for some results. David A is safe and so is David C who gets some props from Chris Cornell. Syesha, however, joins Chickezie on a Bedpan of Destiny.

Ugh. The audience phone calls, the biggest time waster Idol has ever come up with. And that’s saying something. What did we learn kids? Remember, there might be a quiz. Chickezie is very single, ladies. David A. like, totally picked his song, cause it’s like, a totally great song. Simon claims anyone can do Ryan’s job because it requires no talent. Brooke would love to do a duet with John Mayer. And as for Simon being the best looking of the bunch, well, Simon says, “It’s not what I say; it’s what others say.” Perhaps that phrase should be embroidered on a pillow.

Remember Kimberly Locke from season 2? She’s back and we get to find out what she’s been up to. She sings her latest single “Fall.” Rumor has it that Christian from “Project Broadway” designed her dress. Now does she look fierce or like a hot tranny mess? You be the judge.

Before we get to more results we get an Idol Gives Back Report on how money raised is being spent in the US. Good work everyone.

Finally, finally, the last person to be in the bottom three is announced. Ramiele is safe and so is Kristy Lee. I guess if Kristy Lee was in the bottom three then the terrorists have won. In a dredful (get it?) moment, Jason is in the bottom three. He probably wonders how a Bedpan of Destiny can be turned into a bong.

But who is leaving? Jason and Syesha are safe and join the rest on the Elvis Couch. Chickezie is Chick-outsie. This wasn’t too much of a surprise. I’m glad he got a full sing out.

And next week Dolly Parton is on board. Hmm, do you think it’s country night?
Old 03-27-2008, 10:19 AM   #839
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Jason Castro in the bottom 3...could this long national nightmare be close to ending? Dear sweet Jesus he's cheesy...
Old 03-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #840
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I like Jason in general, but not for American Idol. To me, American Idol should be finding someone who has an amazing voice. While other factors come into play, such as personality, this is ultimately a singing competition. I like that the contestants are allowed to play instruments this year, but I worry that it's too much of a crutch for Jason. If you take away his guitar on some of the songs he's used it on and just focus on his voice, the vocals aren't that impressive.

Like I said though, I like Jason in general. But he often seems more like a dude who should be strumming in a coffee shop, not performing for millions on American Idol.

Bonochick [at] interference.com