American Idol 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I will be surprised if Bono does not appear on American Idol now. I am very happy to hear the causes American Idol is committed to. :up:

Well, they did say he'd be appearing in the finale!

Oh, I'm so glad I spoiled myself.

I can live with Sanjaya being in the top 12 because Antonella is gone. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I LOVE it when I'm wrong about Idol. :drool:

I kind of figured it would be one of the better singers, but honestly, Sabrina didn't do much for me, so I won't miss her. I think she fell in the cracks of too many good singers, and a worse singer squeaked through.

And oh, so THAT'S what the big secret about Idol was this year. I must say, I'm impressed. I thought it would be some new special way of voting, or some lame thing like voting to bring back someone who'd been voted off.

ramblin rose said:

Well, they did say he'd be appearing in the finale!

No No-if you listened to Ryan closely he listed off the people that would be there and then said "Bono said this was a positive blah blah... Ryan kinda combined the two things together to make it appear that Bono would be there but I am thinking he isn't. At least that is what I heard.

On another note....WHO THE HELL IS VOTING FOR SUNJAYA AND WHY!!! YOU ALL SUCK!!! I cannot sit through him attempting to sing again.

I would vote for him if I could. Watch his very first audition a capella. He had a great voice he just needs someone to coach.

I don't see why they don't help him on AI. They fixed his hair and look but they haven't really helped him performance wise. The kid's got talent but he hasn't given his voice the soul, the emotion or the strength necessary to be a great performer.

But he has it in him. Watch his first audition a capella.

I don't think there's much they could help him with, performance-wise. He needs more experience or something. More oomph. They do have a vocal coach that works with them.

He has a nice voice, for sure, but maybe he just needs a few more years of singing. :shrug:

Yeah, he had this weird big pouf of ugly hair. I think it still looked like that during the first show with the top 24.

Holy smokes. Bono is going to be on Idol. I like the idea of the fundraising deal. I wonder if it's part of one.org or the RED campaign? EDIT: Or is he? I just went back and read through the pages. Oh I really hope so!

I can't believe Sabrina and Sundance went. :no: Other than that I'm pleased with the top twelve.

Last edited:
Sundance went?

:hyper:

SWEET. We got rid of two of the four pieces of dead weight. I consider that a rousing success.

Well done, America!

"Antonella, what will you remember most about your time on Idol?"

Um ... having my half-naked self plastered all over the internet????

Ha ha haaaaa.

Countdown to nudie pics in men's magazines staaaaarts ... now.

Dang, I never noticed how short Sundance is. He just looks so much bigger than he really is.

Oh, and nice how the judges are all acting like Sundance hasn't sucked. Please.

corianderstem said:
"Antonella, what will you remember most about your time on Idol?"

Um ... having my half-naked self plastered all over the internet????

Ha ha haaaaa.

Countdown to nudie pics in men's magazines staaaaarts ... now.

When her pics first showed up on the net and the news were making a big deal out of it.. One of the entertainment shows showed the pics to Hugh Hefner who said he'd love to have her pose in PB.

:giggle:

Dammit. I typed something up and it disappeared :grumpy:

Well... so Antonella is finally gone. Maddy and I squealed with delight :hi5:

I cannot believe America voted for Haley over Sabrina :der: That sucks. And I can't believe Phil & Brandon AND Sanjaya made it in over Jared & Sundance, though the latter has sucked the last couple of performances. I think he had too many second chances and just picked the wrong song to perform. I thought he was pitchy throughout. The men pretty much are meh. I call Melinda in the finals, and to probably win it.

Let the games begin

:happy:

What's wrong with Brandon? I'd say he and Phil are far better than Jared, who was dull and forgettable.

they're all pretty blah really - :shrug:

And I thought that part of the "surprise" was gonna be money donated to Africa based on the amount of votes all season, or more than just one night. They get 30+ million calls. Cingular, I mean AT&T couldn't fork it up?

ljclary said:

No No-if you listened to Ryan closely he listed off the people that would be there and then said "Bono said this was a positive blah blah... Ryan kinda combined the two things together to make it appear that Bono would be there but I am thinking he isn't. At least that is what I heard

That's what I heard too, that's what he said.

I can't believe that voting, but at least Antonella is gone. She'll probably be more famous than whoever wins will be, that's the way it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom