American Idol 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider it a prediction instead of a hope.

Let's be realistic - Sanjaya isn't going anywhere for at least another few weeks.

Of course, I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong. :wink:

I like this one

ai.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:

oh yeah, No Doubt opened for U2 on the ATYCLB tour (You probably knew this). Saw them at Staples Center and they were great. She is excellent live.

GS is coming to a coliseum 10 minutes from where I live. I think I will try to go.:wink:

Regina Filangie said:
I get the impression that Sanjaya realizes everyone thinks he's a joke and he's decided to just go with it. How else to explain that scary hairdo and bizarre choice of song.

I think so too.

What was his snippy comment to the judges? I missed that part (I was flipping back and forth between Idol and a repeat of The Daily Show).

REALLY?!

Shit. I liked him a lot. Oh well.

I can't stand the other Chris. He looks like Sluggo and bores me to tears.

No, I knew that's who you guys meant.

Chris R looks like Sluggo and bores me to tears. :wink:

I'm really surprised Haley has stuck around this long. I mean, Sanjaya you can explain away with all the press and general craziness ... but Haley?

Allegra said:

If it's not Sanjaya, then I think Chris S. might be the next to go. The men are just weak in this competition.

I normally don't quote myself, but I was right :wink:

The real shocker was that Sanjaya wasn't even in the bottom three!

There are way too many people voting for him. :mad:

He might be the last guy to leave if this shit keeps up. But I know there's no way in hell he's going to leave #1, #2 or #3. That's saved for Melinda, Lakisha, and Jordin.

Oh and yes....I MISS NO DOUBT TOO!!!!! :scream:

I have good news on this depressing results night.:| No Doubt is apparently going back in the studio sometime late this year, and will hopefully have an album out next year. That's the rumor, it hasn't been confirmed, but please God....

Lila64 said:
I can't believe fauxhawk wasn't even in the bottom 3 :sigh:

Me neither :scream: I want to throw things .. this show is whacked!

I'd be sooooo happy if No Doubt got back together :drool:

AI Recaps-March 28th
The Results

On results night Ryan comes out wearing something my cat horked up the other day. Oh wait, that’s a “My Little Phony” faux hawk wig from the House of Sanjaya. But let’s get to business.

After a country and western-inspired pimpmercial, we get to the reason why we tune in on Wednesday nights-elimination. Blake and LaKisha, not surprisingly, are safe. As are Melinda, Chris R., and Jordin. Millions of crying tween girls continue to torture America, and Sanjaya is safe. Both Phil and Haley hit the AI seal of doom. Who will join them? Will it be Chris S. who rushed and mumbled his way through “Everything Little Thing She Does is Magic?” Or will it be Gina, who was pretty awesome with her rendition of “I’ll Stand by You?” Well, we can’t let them know right away. American Idol wouldn’t be American Idol if it put Chris and Gina out of their misery pronto.

Nope, AI has some business to attend to. First, we face the Idol Challenge (no, not bearing Sanjaya week after week), and then Ryan informs us that Exxon makes a PR move, I mean, donates money to Idol Gives Back.

What else? Oh, yes. Gwen Stefani sings “Sweet Escape” and brings Akon along with her. She also brings along her Hakaruju Girls. Sadly, her hottie husband doesn’t make an appearance. Darn. Gwen is not my cup of pop music tea, but she sure has a lot of energy and a sense of fun. But I do have a question? Is it now okay to wear white shoes before Memorial Day?

Well, before that question can be answered, we need to answer another question. Is Chris S. or Gina joining Phil and Haley in the bottom three. Gina is safe, and Chris S. meanders over to Phil and Haley.

Okay, another question. Which two contestants will be joining the seats of safety, and which one will be serenaded by the DAUGHTRY!? Ryan messes with Haley’s head, and tells her to stay on the AI seal of doom with Chris S. Phil is safe.

Finally, we find out Chris S. will no longer bring chubby back. As Simon put it, “Bye, bye Curly.” I won’t miss the smug and the fug. Chris could have been as good-looking as Bo Bice or Ace Young, but his tiring personality and slip-shod performances made him a total ugmo. He came across like he was above the AI machine, yet still seemed desperate to get attention, but not by actually performing well. Good-bye Chris. Maybe one day you’ll finally learn to sing with the tempo.

How bizarre that with each passing week, Idol gets one step closer to being taken down by a scrawny 17 year old with awesome hair.
As for Gwen Stefani, love her but she needs to get back with No Doubt immediately. The Harajuku Girls were mildy entertaining for about 5 minutes when Love Angel Music Baby came out. Now they're just annoying and they're making Gwen look ridiculous. I actually felt embarassed for her last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom