All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find sports pretty dull to watch on the whole. Apart from the Olympics! Rock on London 2012 :hyper:

Aren't you a cricket fan Emma? I used to love watching it back home, my dad used to play for some teams in England when he lived/studied there. :lol:

I've never been a fan of the Olympics. Far too much nationalism for me.

Cricket is the single most confusing sport ever made. :lol:

:lol: Cricket confusing?! How so? A lot let that American Football and baseball, both of which are mind boggling.

Aren't you a cricket fan Emma? I used to love watching it back home, my dad used to play for some teams in England when he lived/studied there. :lol:

Hell no, I'm no Sports fan! Daddy Sumra :cute: I bet he was quite the Batter!

It was explained to me once by an avid fan and it went way over my head. I can't remember specifics because it has all turned into a blur. :wink:

Someone throws ball, you hit it, then run up and down until it's found... confusing, eh? :wink: :lol:

I don't know THAT much about Cricket :lol: I just had to play it in School - never out of choice, for fun or competitively!

The scoring is the RUNS you make between the wickets. A batsman is the batter, and a bowler is the one trying to get the batter out :)

The scoring is the RUNS you make between the wickets. A batsman is the batter, and a bowler is the one trying to get the batter out :)

You're more English than me :cute: You were even referencing the Sun the other day! Zee, are you lying and do you really live in England...?!

Well, my family has close ties to England, my dad and sis have lived there, I've been there several times, I have plenty of relatives there AND we follow the British system of everything at home - we were your former colonies :D We get Brit newspapers, watch British TV, etc etc.

Well, my family has close ties to England, my dad and sis have lived there, I've been there several times, I have plenty of relatives there AND we follow the British system of everything at home - we were your former colonies :D We get Brit newspapers, watch British TV, etc etc.

Urgh that makes me so sick though, damn the British Empries :madwife: Damn the Colonies :madwife: ... But Hello, Tanzania :wink:

And why are you not in England now, goddamnyou?!

If all goes well, I might be coming there in the autumn. I am planning on going home in the summer to renew my US Visa, and then I'll apply for a UK one when I am back in the states. It's a long complicated, expensive process though, that's what's dissuading me. But IF I do get it, I can come for a week or 10 days or so... London, baby!!!! :hyper:

Yo Justin if you're still there :wave: How goes it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom