ALL SUPER BOWL DISCUSSION

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
Go Raiders!!

yay Oakland, they're mean, not so lean and fighting! no problem those buccaneers, one look at the Raider nation's fans' face paint and they will be hoping for the tunnel out of the stadium. GO team!

who are you all rooting for on this one?

the Raiders have the great offense, hopefully they will find some holes through a tough defense. Oakland so needs a good game to brighten the city's reputation...win and don't break any bones!

It'll be one of those hard-fought, bitterly contested game where it's too bad one of the teams has to win.

Yes, but if you're a Bucs fan you have to put up with Keyshawn Johnson and Warren Sapp.

I live in Tampa Bay, and I really think this whole city has swallowed ritalin and taken to the streets. :lol:

Here's to a good game! :wave:

Last time the Raiders faced a GOOD defense (Dolphins) they lost and were even phisically intimitated, The Bucs defense is more nasty, and its showing it today.

capt.1043637853super_bowl_sbx175.jpg

It's ALWAYS good to see the Raiders get their sorry asses kicked. I can't stand Al Davis. Here in SoCal, he tried to get the LA taxpayers to build him a new stadium. They told him to fuck off, so he took his team and went home. Yeah, Al; don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Way to go Bucs!!! (Or whoever is playing against the Raiders!)

I found it rather amusing that Rich Gannon was so vigorously rallying his troops to score a last-second pride touchdown, and ended up getting a *third* pass intercepted and returned for a score the other way.

martha said:
It's ALWAYS good to see the Raiders get their sorry asses kicked. I can't stand Al Davis. Here in SoCal, he tried to get the LA taxpayers to build him a new stadium. They told him to fuck off, so he took his team and went home. Yeah, Al; don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Way to go Bucs!!! (Or whoever is playing against the Raiders!)

:up:

and its so nice to see the Raider Nation keeping up their Commitment to Excellence by running wild in the streets and setting cars on fire!

LA's loss is Oakland's gain! :sarcasm:

Bono's American Wife said:

LA's loss is Oakland's gain! :sarcasm:

actually it's oakland's loss as well. Davis is currently suing them for the tune of 1.1 B $.. and his court loss against the NFL over "domain" of the LA market was overturned on appeal...

glad the raiders lost...

:sad:

man, i thought it would be a closer game.

tough, those buccaneers, no letting up, and the win on interceptions. so much fun to talk football with all of you!

didn't really care who won the game but thought it would be nice if tim brown gotta a ring.

and two days later....

some of us watched the game on tape tonite. And all the commentary was in German. lmao. :lol: zooooper foooolbahk.

anyways, funny game. we laughed a lot. i can't believe those interception touchdowns. omg. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom