Alias fans, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockonedge

Acrobat
Hey guys!! :wave: Just wondering if there are any U2 fans around here (other than me) that are major *coughOBSESSIVEcough* Alias fans....it is my favorite show of all time...and Michael Vartan (aka Vaughn) is just....:drool: :cute::love:
He is nothing close to Edge though. Edge induces spontaneous combustion, ie :combust:. But moving on.
I think Sydney rocks too. If i had a role model in life, it would be her. I just need to grow a few inches!
It was so funny....a couple weeks back they played Walk on at the end of this really powerful scene, and i was so hyper(just because it was my two favorite things in the whole world, together) that i probably almost broke something. :hyper:
Anyone?

Yeah, I'm a fan of Alias too! All my housemates and I watch it together- it's kind of a new tradition. I was excited that they played Walk On too, although it was kind of weird in that scene.

And yes, Vaughn is :drool:.

Giant Lemon said:
Yeah, I'm a fan of Alias too! All my housemates and I watch it together- it's kind of a new tradition. I was excited that they played Walk On too, although it was kind of weird in that scene.

And yes, Vaughn is :drool:.

My friends thot it didn't fit too...and one (similarlly U2/alias fan) said "I was THISSURE that they were going to play Stuck!" Its all good though.

Orignially posted by theSoulfulMofo
Yeah...but i'm more into Jennifer Garner. :wink:

Well that would make sense...she's cool!

yeah I think Alias is pretty cool, its really so stylishly done. Really something quite original for a tv show I think, very entertaining.

and yeah Jennifer Garner is pretty cute

Hi rockonedge! :wave: I think you and I would get along very well indeed. :)

Anyway, yes, I am a big fan of this show too...although it's not exactly the most realistic show in the world is it....but it sure is entertaining!

Hello to you too!!! :) But hey, if the show was realistic it wouldn't be NEARLY as exciting! Its more fun when every other second you look and Syd has different colored hair! I'm getting the book on it for Xmas...should be fun its supposed to have all the outfits and stuff in it. :hyper:

I love love LOVE this show. And, yes, Vaughn is yummy. But I also have a major crush on Victor Garber, the guy who plays Syd's dad. And I freaking LOVE the interactions between him and Syd's mother. She is so deliciously evil. Of course, the only way the show could possibly require more suspension of disbelief is if it took place in another dimension (hell, that would probably make it MORE realistic), but to quote someone whose name I can't remember "who cares about realism? You know you just watch it for the ass-kicking and the sassy wigs." :sexywink:

Also, do any of you guys read the recaps of the shows on televisionwithoutpity.com? Cause you should. They're freakin hilarious. :yes:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Also, do any of you guys read the recaps of the shows on televisionwithoutpity.com? Cause you should. They're freakin hilarious. :yes:

I LOVE televisionwithoutpity.com! I read the recaps of all the shows I watch regularly, and they're always hilarious. I definitely recommend checking out the site.

Giant Lemon said:

I LOVE televisionwithoutpity.com! I read the recaps of all the shows I watch regularly, and they're always hilarious. I definitely recommend checking out the site.

Totally agree!!! :up: They are so darn funny!!! Here's a great quote from that eppy with the U2 song.....no one get offended!! I thought it was hilarious...

"What's that noise? It sounds like a violin on acid. Huh. Oh. Wait. I know what that is. It's U2. It's U2 singing "Walk On." To echo my sentiments from the beginning portion of this recap, I'd just like to state, for the record, that I truly enjoy U2 and their music. I think it's actually a requirement. I'm Irish. My father was Irish. My great-grandfather and great-grandmother were born in the west of Ireland. It's, like, part of the JOB of being Irish that you MUST LIKE U2. At least, in some capacity. But I truly do like them. Have since October. And I really like the song "Walk On" and almost all the other songs off that album.

But do I like "Walk On" in this particular scene of this particular show?

HELL NO."

Hmm...we see her opinion..but that first part....:lmao: :eeklaugh: What's that? A violin on acid? :laugh:

i've only seen a couple episodes but i have a friend in NYC who directs Alias sometimes :) and he knows Victor Garber and Jennifer Garner, but friends with Victor for sure! he's gonna introduce me and let me watch a taping sometime.

Jennifer is soo hot. :drool:

btw, my friend also directs Frasier and many broadway shows.

I don't mean to brag or make anyone jealous.

jesse

jesseu2 said:
i've only seen a couple episodes but i have a friend in NYC who directs Alias sometimes :) and he knows Victor Garber and Jennifer Garner, but friends with Victor for sure! he's gonna introduce me and let me watch a taping sometime.

:shocked: That is so cool!!!!! Its such a well done show....is it Ken olin? I think he is one of the directors, but i just got that from reading the "alias declassified" book, and there are LOTS of other directors. If you ever get to do that, have fun! And tell us what happens :wink:. :D Maybe you could encourage him *winkwink* to play some more U2 in the episodes for us! I always think that stuff off POP would be perfect for it, like MoFo, LNOE or Discotheque.

HOLY SHIT. Did anyone watch this episode/?? Cause it was like, without a doubt, the coolest thing I've ever seen on television. I mean, the Alliance...gone. Francie....dead, with some bizarre double in her place. And Syd and Vaughn...ACTUALLY KISSING. And I'm dying DYING to know what Sark and Sloane are planning. The entire show I was just like:

:hyper: :ohmy: :shocked: :drool: :combust:

Please join me in revelling in how much ass this show just kicked.

KISSS

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Intrigue! Evil! Plotting! Murder! Pigs in a blanket!

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That is all.

that was the best episode ever!

the beginning :drool: finger on the replay and still frame

AHHHHH!!!!!! Tonight's was the BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Syd and Vaughn finally kissing! Sark and Sloane with an evil plan! Francie and Will making out! Francie dead with an evil twin! Dixon finally finding out the truth!

I was SO giddy! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom