Aerosmith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
So Aerosmith so coming to town in December. Should I go?

Has any one seen aerosmith in concert before? how are they

they are touring Lenny Kravitz. Any one seen him before?

I saw Aerosmith in Wantagh, NY a couple of years back. It was okay. The set list could've been better but it was good fun! Draw The Line was the encore and that was fantastic! Don't think I would see them again though.

Wrong forum, btw. :p

according to Blabbermouth.net

AEROSMITH: Montreal Show Cancelled - Mar. 17, 2006

Due to an illness in the band, the AEROSMITH concert scheduled for Sunday, March 19 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec has been cancelled. There is no plan to reschedule the date. Refunds are available ONLY at point of purchase. The promoter apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Since March 4, scheduled concerts in in Pensacola, FL; Lexington, KY; Manchester, NH; Hershey, PA; Wilkes-Barre, PA; and East Lansing, MI, were canceled, some with little notice. The reason for the cancellations is an unspecified illness in the AEROSMITH camp, which some people think is a nasty upper respiratory issue that's got a hold on frontman Steven Tyler, according to Launch Radio Networks.

Per Billboard, AEROSMITH is the number three tour in the country, behind U2 and BON JOVI.

AEROSMITH's latest release is the concert set "Rockin' The Joint (Live At The Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas)", which was recorded at a January 2002 show. It's available on both CD and DVD.

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry said that the band hopes to start working on a new album in the spring. It will be their first studio project since 2004's "Honkin' On Bobo".

well since, you asked...no i would not recommend seeing them.

take the money you would have spent on the show, and go out for a nice dinner with a friend. or give it to charity. perhaps make a donation to the government out of goodwill. or, maybe even to the dogs.

7ust don't support aerosmith.

regards.

Zoot when did you see them? :ohmy: I saw them at Jones Beach in 2004! 5th row on the catwalk. :drool:

And I'd have to say to go see them, even though this thread is really old. Great show, they are still in top form IMO. :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom