Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main message you guys have been sending me is shut up and listen. Well I have listened. You are all right. The real me is the guy who tries to make people happy and be there for them. You have seen too much of the other stuff. I'm sorry for that.

No more. I am drawing a line in the sand. From now on you will only see the real Screwtape. I know I can never escape the past but I can make a better future. I will try my best to win back the people who I have lost.

BoMac wanted me to practice what I preach. What follows from now on is just that. I'm starting over. No more hurt only love and friendship. You don't have to believe me. It is my responsibility to earn you all back. :hug:

:eyebrow:

Mel, and you were worried about mia drinking...

awww :hug:

elfaaaaa! i went to canada yesterday. just walked right up to it, said "hbd!" and went back home. being 2 blocks from another country is wicked cool.

That is soooo fucking cool. Especially when you're stuck in a little old country at the bottom of the world with Aussie as your nearest neighbour :yikes:

:giggle:

Elfa, tell Screwy that I'll only start to pay attention to him again once his actions begin to parallel his words. Until then, he can stuff his "sorry"s in a sack.

If you are ignoring him, why are you still reading his posts (whether it's the original or quoted) and then asking others to relay messages to him?

Seems a bit silly to me.

If you are ignoring him, why are you still reading his posts (whether it's the original or quoted) and then asking others to relay messages to him?

Seems a bit silly to me.

It's because I'm not really ignoring him. I have him on ignore, but only for the symbolism of it. :wink:

I want to admit that I was wrong to not want LemonMelon's entry to be included in the Desert Island Game. It should be about fun. Personally my favorite part is seeing the artistic side of people. LemonMelon's playlist would do both actually. I think we should actually make the game looser and more appealing to people. If everyone thinks allowing LemonMelon's playlist and like playlists will accomplish that then I have no problem. I was also thinking we alter the Desert Island game a little to make it less about what music you want on a desert island to say making just a fun playlist that others would enjoy. So like I said, I was wrong. LemonMelon's playlist might be a great thing afterall.

Are you for serious? Go back and read both of the threads we just polished off. Hours of them are dedicated to a single topic that could have been resolved in a single post. Regardless of his intentions, I don't need to expend that kind of energy anymore.

Can I just ask something Screwy?

Why have you included me below? What have I ever done to you?

Originally posted by Screwtape2
What's so wrong about not wanting to hurt? What is so wrong about doing U2 Heaven blogs or saying nice things about people? What is so wrong about sacrificing for the people you care about?

LMP, you want me to say something? Here it is.

Just answer me this guys. What did I do to bring about your wrath? When did I become the bad guy?

Who is the person that tries to encourage and brighten up your day? I am.
Who is the person that always believes in you? I am.
Khan and Gluey, who is the person that is always is interested about your health and always there with a hug? I am.
Axver, who is the guy who believes in your writing and believes in you more than most people could ever imagine to? I am.
Pfan and LemonMelon, who is the guy that encourages you to make your music? I am.
Pfan, who was the guy who read your lyrics and gave you encouragement and support? I am.
LemonMelon, who is the guy you sent Conch to and absolutely loves it? I am.
Phanan, who is one of your prog buddies and takes your music advice to heart every time? I am.
LMP, who is always supporting and interested in your film, writing and acting future? I am.
I could go on and on. Have I not touched so many of you in a positive way? I try my best.

Please, what did I do to all of you to deserve to be laughed at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom