Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

You're right but deep down I can't change what I am. My outlook stems from that. I have always been this way and I will always be this way.

Something which doesn't adapt to its environment goes extinct. :shrug:

Dalton said:

javierbardem-no-country-for-old-men.jpg

I know that I feel better.

I never saw No Country For Old Men so I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:

You're right but deep down I can't change what I am. My outlook stems from that. I have always been this way and I will always be this way.

Part of life, in fact some would argue the point of life, is changing who you are.

Screwtape2 said:

You're saying you don't learn from mistakes? You don't learn when people teach you? You don't take advice from people?

No spoken words said:

I actually did a few months ago. I like Adam and Eve a lot, actually. Not as much as the first two, or even the 3rd, but I enjoy it.

Elfa, the show I saw of theirs was so amazing. They opened with Strange Fruit and it just took off from the start.

Sounds sweet... I only saw them once before when they were touring for Happy Days, really good show. If I remember correctly, the opened with Waydown...

Screwtape2 said:

I can't change who I am even if I wanted to. People need me to be like this.

1. Yes, you can.

2. You don't really have to, but you can learn lessons and become wiser while maintaining your own unique image.

3. Who needs you to be stubborn and awkward? I mean, people need you to be a nice person who helps them, that's true, but they don't need you to take unnecessary steps like this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom