Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really here, as I'm studying, but just wanted to say good morning.

I really like Fear of a Blank Planet a lot. But Sleep Together is easily my least favourite and the album could do without it.

Song that need to be played again next tour:

11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Like A Song, The Unforgettable Fire, A Sort Of Homecoming, Exit, One Tree Hill, God Part II, All Along The Watchtower (with In God's Country snippet), Dirty Day, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, Last Night On Earth, and The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

the tourist said:
I really like Fear of a Blank Planet a lot. But Sleep Together is easily my least favourite and the album could do without it.

Sleep Together is definitely the weakest song on it, and I believe Axver agrees. It's not terrible, but not as good as the rest of the album.

Although Screwtape loves it.

the tourist said:
Song that need to be played again next tour:

11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Like A Song, The Unforgettable Fire, A Sort Of Homecoming, Exit, One Tree Hill, God Part II, All Along The Watchtower (with In God's Country snippet), Dirty Day, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, Last Night On Earth, and The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

I couldn't agree more.

We need some Twilight and Wire goodness too.

the tourist said:

I think it considerably improves live, but I can do without it studio.

Anyway, I need sleep. Goodnight, folks. :wave:

i need to buy these cd holder thingies i've been looking at. i'm sick and tired of keeping every cd i own in this gigantic box. me being very organized, it bothers the shit out of me.

I have all my cds on spools like that cdrs come on. I rarely listen to cds. I just plug my ipod into my stereo. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom