A call to action for Phillyfan26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah!

And this is tall right now for me. I started freshmen year of high school under 5'0".

Man, I was around 5'3" when I started high school. If I grow to be about 5'9" - 5'10" I'll be happy.

That's my goal, too. If not, I'm pulling a Kiefer Sutherland and demanding all my college classmates are no more than two inches taller than I am.

24: Day 7 should just be Kiefer in jail from a DUI, and busting out with the help of Chloe, Tony (who's not dead, btw), and Paris Hilton.

It'll be madness.

Not Sparta.

And Conan O'Brien calling him "Kiefer" every time he gets mad at him, just for good measure.

Yes, that is crucial.

He can run by the rehab clinic and bust out his Kim and her new friend, Lindsay Lohan.

So much potential for this idea. I'd love to see Kiefer and Conan arguing with Prison Mike in the background complaining about the dementors flying around.

As long as Dwight's the new Assistant to the Regional District Manager then I'm all good.

"Your ass is on the line, mister! My ass is on the line!"

Dwight should be the one interrogating Kiefer after he gets arrested.

"Can you identify the liquid substance in this bottle?"
"That's Jack Daniels."
"No ... it's liquor."

"I'm just saying, you can't be sure that it wasn't you"
"That's ridiculous, of course it wasn't me"
"Who are you working for?!?!"
"The Lackawanna Volunteer Sheriff's Department. Knock if off, I'm interviewing you."
"No, You said that I'd be conducting the interview when I got in here, now exactly how much booze did you drink?"

dwightpotir4.jpg

(had to work in my favorite Bauer quote)

And the whole time Dwight would be partially admiring his original choice for #2. Even while booking him. He'll be in complete conflict, holding a cup of urine in the middle of the jail hallway.

My favorite random Kiefer Sutherland moment was when I re-watched A Few Good Men and realized he was in it. Shame watching Tom Cruise make him look like an idiot.

Kiefer's a klansmen in A Time to Kill... now that shit is jarring.

And he's the badass vampire in The Lost Boys and the bully in Stand by Me.

So he's been a scumbag in every role until 24.

Sort of the opposite of how Michael O'Keefe has been in a bunch of psychopath roles on TV shows since he did Caddyshack.

I'm still angry that he wrote an entire mailbag column about the baseball playoffs and didn't mention the Phillies once. Must have run out of "Prozac in the water supply" jokes. I'm boycotting him for a month.

I was in his mailbag once before when he rattled off 15 Philly e-mails after the Eagles lost to Tampa on 62-year field goal last year. I said something to the extent of, "I've never seen a Philly championship in my lifetime and I'm never gonna."

Fun times there.

I've sent a few, but nothing has shown up yet. Someday...

I wish I could have come up with something wittier, but depression doesn't suit my sense of humor.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Kiefer's a klansmen in A Time to Kill... now that shit is jarring.

And he's the badass vampire in The Lost Boys and the bully in Stand by Me.

So he's been a scumbag in every role until 24.
Ever seen hm in "Freeway" with a very young Reese Witherspoon?
Scumbag city.

And Kief stole the short cast idea from Sly Stallone who did it for Rocky to make his 5' 9" body(some reports as small as 5' 7", Sly likes to say 5'10") look like a heavy weight boxer.

Kiefer wasn't a scumbag in "1969"(1988).

Co-starred with Robert Downey Jr. They were just two hippie kids in 1969 going against the establishment, experimenting with drugs, and going on the road.

Kiefer was really young there...22.

Back
Top Bottom