8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, picspam my breasts? :eyebrow:

Trains and planes scare people off. :lol:

I should at least take more photos of random shit to keep people vaguely entertained. It seemed photos of New Zealand and Australia were interesting to others ...

Trains and planes scare people off. :lol:

I should at least take more photos of random shit to keep people vaguely entertained. It seemed photos of New Zealand and Australia were interesting to others ...

Hey, I picspam food or Chinese weapons. :shrug:

What about this:

kebab_billboard.jpg

What about this:

kebab_billboard.jpg

Hah, that's great.

Personally, I love all these signs along the walking path by Moonee Ponds Creek. "PATH MAY BE PRONE TO FLOODING." No shit! It's by a river. What the fuck do you think rivers do?

Bah, Chass! I'm already hungry and that just made things worse! :drool:

s640x480

Left to right: pot of chocolate icing, Afghan biscuits, and choc apple muffins.

Tell me more about these Afghan biscuits. I've never heard of them, but they look delicious.

Absolutely piss-easy to make. The biscuit iself is ... I think butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, and cornflakes. Then you bake them and pour chocolate icing over the top. You can just about make them in your sleep.

I thought you'd like that.

I also found the pic of me where my boobs jump out of the screen:

awhite2.jpg

The 'A' on my hand was for a photo project. Different people did different letters, but when I saw my chest in the pic, I changed shirts and took a different photo to submit.

DOL - I don't know why this is, cuz I don't know you that well. But for some reason, I always thought you were male :shrug: Hope your not insulted :)

I won't be making that mistake again :laugh:

Time to grab food. I was going to laze for a bit, but nooo, Chass just had to post food photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom