3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't actually pay attention at Vertigo Auckland, and they're the only concerts I've seen in New Zealand. The rest of my family hates Aussie crowds though and have spoken of people usually standing in New Zealand. First concert my Mum saw in Australia, she got on her feet straight away, expecting everybody else to ... the woman behind her physically pulled Mum back into her seat. Mum didn't go to another concert for about seven years.

I've never had seats at a concert, but my friends who have said that most people stand up. From what I saw at the Foo Fighters last year, everyone in the seats was on their feet.

I've never had seats at a concert, but my friends who have said that most people stand up. From what I saw at the Foo Fighters last year, everyone in the seats was on their feet.

The most I've seen an Aussie crowd stand was at Muse ... some sections stood, some didn't. Unfortunately, mine was one of the latter.

Dream Theater was hilarious. My section stood for SOME songs, but mostly sat. WTF. When I saw the demographics of the area was mostly 15-20 year old guys, I figured I'd be on my feet all night and I was fucking let down that this wasn't the case.

The most I've seen an Aussie crowd stand was at Muse ... some sections stood, some didn't. Unfortunately, mine was one of the latter.

Dream Theater was hilarious. My section stood for SOME songs, but mostly sat. WTF. When I saw the demographics of the area was mostly 15-20 year old guys, I figured I'd be on my feet all night and I was fucking let down that this wasn't the case.

I didn't pay attention to the crowd at Coldplay last Tueday, but man they were loud. Thursdays crowd was right into it and loving it.

The most into it crowd I think I've ever seen was Muse at Festi or Green Day at Rod Laver.

Oh my god, when I saw Muse the whole fucking stadium was jumping, seated or not. :drool: Bloody amazing.

Yeah, see that's why I don't get seats! I would hate for everyone to be spoilsports and sit down. Even if it means paying $180, like for Coldplay next week :crack:

I can't wait to see what Ashley makes of Linear.

I tried to enjoy it. I really did. I mean, I was a little bored at first. Then I started to chuckle at how quickly I knew those clouds were going to be Africa. Then I laughed to myself at his pleasure of that salad. Then the lemon happened.

Holy shit, what the fuck.

Woah, you've made the decision to go to the US permanently? I thought that was just a holiday!

it'd make for a shitty wedding...plus it had pretty much been the plan from the beginning.

I didn't realise you were moving for good this year! :cute:

i know, it's happening faster than i expected

I was gonna say something too but just thought that I'd been living under a shrub :reject:

America :love:

:therethere:, we've been surprisingly discreet.

Where do I get this again? Seriously, I forgot all about it, even though it's about free money.

I need to work out how the fuck I can qualify for it. I mean, that'd cover my U2 tickets! Thanks Rudd, I'll go stimulate the Irish economy (or Dutch) with Aussie taxpayer dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom