24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just started watching Season 1 last night and I'm already hooked, damnit.

January 2007 is a good deadline for me to get all caught up! :wink:

So, um, it's the beginning of August and I'm almost finished with Day 4. :shifty:

And I found out through some friends of mine with loose lips that one of my favorite people dies during Day 5. :mad: I know there are other spoilers but I don't know exactly what they are yet.

It's going to kill me to have to wait until December when the DVDs come out...

Same here I'm starting season 4 tomorrow or as soon as I get settled in Texas...and I am already dreading the space between now and december cause I can't go to any 24 sites...too many spoilers

Ever since I played the video game, I laugh whenever he interrogates someone because he says all the phrases from the game ALL the time

bono_212 said:
Ok I realize this thread is for season five, and it's also the off-season, but I just started watching this show via DVD and I just watched the episode in season 3 in which they offed Ryan Chappelle and I just gotta know WHY??!?!?! Why'd they have to right him off that way...that was terrible...if he had to go, let him get promoted...I mean 45 minutes later the president stops giving into their demands....of all the deaths on that show...Ryan's was the only one that made me cry..

Now that im done ranting...24 is definently the best show I've watched in long time...I love it, but I'm gonna have to buy season 4 since i can't attack my video store everyday now that I'm moving

That was my favorite moment of the entire series and season 3 is probably my favorite season (the last half anyway). It was definitely one of the darker/edgier seasons. Though, I thought that it would've been lame if Chappelle's life was spared. Given the predictably of the series prior to that moment, you're expecting Jack to find a way to get Saunders to spare Chappelle's life. Some sort of loophole or maybe a case of black mail - anything. But he can't. Jack failed. Chappelle had to die.

What really got to me during that scene was when Jack asked Chappelle if there was anyone he'd like to call before the deed had to be done and he said no. No family, friends, nothing... lonely guy :(. The cinematography nerd in me loved the way that whole scene was shot too. I'm getting chills just thinking about the final moments of that episode. It was perfect; the silent clock was especially chilling.

Man, and Saunders was such a badass. He reeeeally had a lot of potential. It's too bad he uncharacteristically turned into a softy when they brought in his daughter to the mix. Lazy writing :tsk:

Yeah the whole scene was a lot sadder the moment Chappelle said he had no friends :sad:

I finally finished the season and I just don't even know how I felt about that one.

I love the ending though...I like that they ended it by showing that, yes, Jack is infact a human being and has emotions

jackclowncryrl7.gif

Seriously, that was one of my favorite moments of the show though. They actually wanted to add some depth to an already good character? blasphemy, he's only supposed to shoot former '80s film stars!

but I l:love:ove the internet parodies of his crying.

Cirque de Colbert :drool:

I've seen bits and pieces of Seasons 1-4, methinks I have some DVDs to rent before January.

Just started watching 24...please tell me that every member of the new CTU Squad dies :lol: I"m sorry I know that's wrong

but episode two and I already hate everyone except Chloe....even though I did previously hate her as well

oK....Now on episode seven.......still hate MOST of the people...but Driscoll is now acceptable

Correct on both counts, Im watching season four and she had the schitzophrenic daughter

The discs just came in the mail, so it's been a while since I watched them, but yeah, I watched the first three seasons all within two weeks so they're one big mush for me :lol:

I'm going to marry Chloe O'Brian somehow, if I can get away from her tazer.

Don't worry you didn't ruin the tony thingfor me :sigh: i've heard so many times already

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR THAT THAT HAS TO HAPPEN :sad:

All the things about 24 that were ruined for me before I ever saw one episode

Teri's death
Everything about Nina
*Chapelle's death
*Tony coming back in season four
*Palmer coming back
Tony's death
*Palmer's wife's return in season two

*all of these were given away simply by the packagin of the DVD's or the menu screen of the dvds which pissed me off...theyre not very friendly for those who are watching the show for the first time

It's too bad that Tony is only about 5 foot nothing.

Someone has to make Jack look taller.

Ok I'm officially not a fan of season four

the terrorists have rediculously risky plans that just so happened to work

Edgar is a whiney baby

Just not that exciting imo

Back
Top Bottom