2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

"My Humps", that's what happened!

One day that song came on the radio in my car and I thought, "Wow. That is the worst song in the entire world. Ever."

That was my reaction!:lmao: Totally screwed up any chance of me liking the Black Eyed Peas.

"My Humps" won a Grammy!?!:huh:

corianderstem said:

I dunno ... I really don't think they won as some kind of statement. I think they won because it was a very good album. It got great reviews. They won on its merits.

(And possibly the lameness of the Grammy voters, but that's subjective. :wink: )

No, it was all pretty lame. :wink:

It was also a statement, with the Chicks winning. At least from my perspective in Canada.

I don't know that I'm going to make it until 11. I'm pretty tired already.

Gotta love these exciting Grammy shows. :wink:

Oh gawd, it's that annoying Shakira. I thought this song had finally died away into oblivion. :mad:

angelordevil said:

Well, they did recieve death threats...that's worth something. At least a free pizza.

everybody receives death threats these days

The Dixie Chicks, the National Academy of Recording Arts And Sciences, Justin Timberlake's guitar talent, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are all ON NOTICE as of this evening.

onnoticesq5.jpg

At least for me they are. :wink:

I may have thought the rest of Gnarls Barkley's album sucked, but they're still awesome.

Look at them! Pilot uniforms! AWESOME.

Well, props to the Dixie Chicks for hanging in there and not kissing Bush's ass. Not that any rock star worth their salt WOULD kiss his ass to get what he wanted.......right ? anyone ?

toscano said:
Well, props to the Dixie Chicks for hanging in there and not kissing Bush's ass. Not that any rock star worth their salt WOULD kiss his ass to get what he wanted.......right ? anyone ?

Hey, I won't argue with that.

The Gnarls Barkley performance may have been alright, but I was bored. I was waiting to get up and dance, but it never happened. :yawn:

LemonMelon - :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom