2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm still enjoying that they got one of the guy's who tried to kill rock music back in the 80s to give out the grammy for rock record of the year.

irony... too much to handle... need air...

wasn't it his wife?

I think Muse should've won.

Oh wait, the Grammy committee doesn't know who they are.

My bad.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm still enjoying that they got one of the guy's who tried to kill rock music back in the 80s to give out the grammy for rock record of the year.

irony... too much to handle... need air...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I wonder when he got over that.

I like RHCP, but that performance was boring. Couldn't they have done something a little more uptempo, especially since the show has been pretty rock-free up until now?

I also like Al Gore, but not presenting at the Grammys. That's just wrong.

Oh, rock album. Okay, cool. I still have a chance of guessing correctly that the Grammy people are still uncool. :wink:

Finally! I spotted Jessica Simpson sitting about two people away from John Mayer in the same row...so he DID take her to the Grammies!

Christina got to sing (and sounded great too), Mandy Moore gave an award out, Jessica got to sit near her boyfriend, and where is Britney? Probably sitting at a bar somewhere, eating all the Goldfish crackers and drinking Red Bull & Jack Daniels!!! "See that guy on the teevee? (Justin) I used to go out with him."

The tabloid-reader in me just had to notice this!!!

Album Of The Year
(Award to the Artist(s) and to the Album Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s)/Mixer(s) & Mastering Engineer(s), if other than the artist.)

Taking The Long Way
Dixie Chicks

St. Elsewhere
Gnarls Barkley

Continuum
John Mayer

Stadium Arcadium
Red Hot Chili Peppers

FutureSex/LoveSounds
Justin Timberlake

Mayer... for the sake of the planet...

I think :|

I still say Dixie Chicks will get album of the year.

Somebody please tell Fergie she forgot to take her make-up gun off the "whore" setting.

Bono's shades said:
I like RHCP, but that performance was boring. Couldn't they have done something a little more uptempo, especially since the show has been pretty rock-free up until now?
wrong.

As much as I like Snow, I agree with you...it wasn't really a confetti-worthy performance. :(

Is anyone here watching it on the west coast? Or are you all hours ahead of me?

I may be in the minority around here, but I think Mary J Blige is damned awesome.

Don Henley/Scarlett Johansson/Scarlett Johansson's breasts are a good combination.

:up:

I very much enjoyed the fact that Scarlett leaned forward to speak into the mic.

Very much.

Yay, Dixie Chicks!

I hold another unpopular opinion (around here, I believe): I love the Dixie Chicks and think they make great music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom