2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping in and trying to avoid spoilers just to wonder ...

... why does the sound always sound so shitty? This is the second year in a row that the performers sound like they're playing in a big echo chamber.

Honestly, can't someone fix that? Aren't there supposedly professionals working on this shit?

PS: Natalie Maines, I like your new dark hair, but that white bridesmaid's dress has got to go.

Utterly boring performance by RHCP.

O-VER-RA-TED

clap. clap. clap-clap-clap

PlaTheGreat said:

Any song but Snow would have been a show stopper. This is such a lackluster song, I don't see why they put it out as a single. :slant:

they could take a dump, wrap it up in tin foil and give it to Queen Elizabeth to wear as earrings.

Al Gore/Queen Latifah could dethrone Quentin Tarantino/Tony Bennett as the craziest combo tonight.

If Stadium Arcadium wins album of the year, I will personally punch myself in the face. :|

Really, I will.

damn...

I love the little guitar thing at the end of SNOW... AND THEY FUCKED THAT UP!!! :mad:

overrated as HELLL those damn RHCP

the extra L is for Lousy :angry:

LemonMelon said:
If Stadium Arcadium wins album of the year, I will personally punch myself in the face. :|

Really, I will.

It's up for album of the year, so it should win its own category right?

ntalwar said:

So what should have won instead?

Yeah, even though I'm not a big fan of Stadium Arcadium at all, the competition didn't really excite me all that much either. :\

GOD, these Grammy people are SO GODDAMN OUT OF TOUCH.

AH. :mad:

LemonMelon said:

Really, I will.

Please tell me you taped that and are uploading it to Youtube!

Dang, RHCP won album of the year?

Wow, color me shocked. I guess I can't read those damn Grammy voters anymore. My world is rocked. :(

corianderstem said:
Dang, RHCP won album of the year?

Wow, color me shocked. I guess I can't read those damn Grammy voters anymore. My world is rocked. :(

not yet, only rock album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom