1st 2 albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote or Die

• Boy - October

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Pablo Honey - The Bends

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Funeral - Neon Bible

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Hot Fuss - Sam's Town (hehe)

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
LemonMelon said:
Where's Parachutes/Rush Of Blood To The Head? Everyone loves Coldplay! :giggle:

You can't go wrong with those two albums. I'm just disappointed the last one left a bad taste in my mouth.

that's what she said.

And Asbury Park/Wild and Innocent :up::up::up:

Chizip said:

74132870_91fe081968_m.jpg

21.gif

Oasis's Definitely Maybe/What's the Story Morning Glory? are great first 2 albums too.

Well, that was easy.

1. Good
2. Sucks
3. Sucks
4. Really sucks

Maybe you should have chosen some decent first two albums.

If I were to give any band the distinction of best first two albums, it would probably be Agalloch. Pale Folklore and The Mantle are simply extraordinary.

Easy:

- Arcade Fire is overrated (don't fight with me, this is IMO, I find them overrated)
- The Killers' last album is very cool, but "Hot Fuss" is no big deal
- "Pablo Honey" is Radiohead's weakest album and although I love "The Bends" it is blown away by its sucessors.

so...

"Boy" is a huge album made by 19 year old kids and "October (although unfairly underrated even by the fanbase) is a great album with nice points of view by 20 yr-old lads in the early 1980's.

FitzChivalry said:

more like nobody likes October. now if that had been Boy - War, it'd be a WHOLE different story!

:yes:

That's exactly what I was going to say. October is probably my least favorite U2 album, except maybe for ATYCLB.

October fucking rules.

So I picked the U2 combo.
Neon Bible is eh.
If someone gave me the Killers for free, I'd sell them to the used record store for something better. Like, oh, anything else.
Pablo Honey doesn't flip my pancakes.
October is one of my favorite U2 albums. :)

I'd rather listen to something fun and danceable like The Killers than something boring like Springsteen.

Yes I went there.

The Bends is just a crap album...

Where is The Stone Roses/Second Coming & Definitely Maybe/(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

i cannot believe pablo honey - the bends doesn't get any votes. the bends is the only true masterpiece in this competition. even without pablo honey at its side, it easily kicks the butts of everything else in this competition.

U2Man said:
i cannot believe pablo honey - the bends doesn't get any votes. the bends is the only true masterpiece in this competition. even without pablo honey at its side, it easily kicks the butts of everything else in this competition.

the bends :drool:

oh and I agree...:wink:

How about the underrated indie masterpiece duo of Murmur - Reckoning? :drool:

Or Interpol's TOTBL - Antics?

Or Talking Heads 77 - More Songs About Buildings and Food?

Or Bjork's Debut - Post?

All of which are utterly :drool:

Back
Top Bottom