10,000 posts, guys. guys, this is the greatest moment of my life, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i've been here longer than all of you, and yet only now do i reach the 10,000 milestone.

i'm not sure what this says.

the fact that i'm wasting people's time reminding them to celebrate this, the greatest moment of my life, or the fact that i'm still posting nearly six years after i first started.

nevertheless, i'm here and i'm driving the mus bus of your life. pig rig.

it only gets worse from here, guys.

believe me...i know.

MrBrau1 said:
What was your favorite post from those 10K?

that's a really good question...i don't know.

it was probably under one of my other handles. probably the one where i absolutely snapped at noone and started screaming about blattus and balls mccone.

i can't remember what was said. perhaps i demanded death at that time?

Were you literally like the first member here or what? This is the umpteenth time you've said you've been here longer than all of us! :eyebrow:

Nevertheless, Congrats! :happy:

I've overtaken you. :sexywink:

actually i demand others speak up and tell me what their favourite post was. there's SO many to choose from...

i demand nothing less.

Btw Zoomy, this was your very first post... :whistle:

Everyone sometimes just feeds off their emotions and sometimes they over-exagerate the way they feel sometimes, kinda like what you just said you did. Its really no problem, and its nice of you to apologize, even though we would never have known!

I'm searching "blattus and balls mccone" right now. Lots to sift through.

When I find my favorite one, I'll record myself reading it, and post the MP3.

A tribute of sorts.

ok, all you premium interference OG's, you need to dig up all the awesome bear et al. threads and show these game and chat thread people how it's done.

and also show me how it's done too. 'cause i'm a newbie and i missed all that fun stuff. :angry:

bear, whenever i read your first post in this thread, i laugh out loud.

lmjhitman said:
ok, all you premium interference OG's, you need to dig up all the awesome bear et al. threads and show these game and chat thread people how it's done.

and also show me how it's done too. 'cause i'm a newbie and i missed all that fun stuff. :angry:

bear, whenever i read your first post in this thread, i laugh out loud.

That's a good one. I'll post an MP3 of it tomorrow.

whip2.gif

Zootlesque said:
Btw Zoomy, this was your very first post... :whistle:

Everyone sometimes just feeds off their emotions and sometimes they over-exagerate the way they feel sometimes, kinda like what you just said you did. Its really no problem, and its nice of you to apologize, even though we would never have known!

odd, but i remember that post.

it wasn't my first though...what makes it say that it was?

that post was in regards to a member saying he was gay, even though he wasn't...he then apologized for deceiving people.

he still posts actually...Vorsprung!

Zoomerang96 said:

it wasn't my first though...what makes it say that it was?

Yeah it was! at least according to the search results from your profile page!

If you're premium, you can pretty much locate anybody's first post! :mac:

nope, that can't be it...it can't. this was done towards the latter part of 2000 right about the time when i was bashing gays left right and centre...even resulted in melon getting so mad, he signed up here to argue with me! :wink:

oh ok... you're right! The date of that post is 1-10-2001. I guess that's the earliest recorded post you have! Your very first post has been deleted, it seems!

Zootlesque said:
oh ok... you're right! The date of that post is 1-10-2001. I guess that's the earliest recorded post you have! Your very first post has been deleted, it seems!

Interference has mysteriously lost posts over the years!

Someday they will uncover them and market them (founf only at totaltickets.com) on a special edition DVD!

In the meantime:

I'll [insert something] your FACE! :angry:

zoney! said:
post it four more times, zoney! in the SAME thread.

you TOO can get to 10 000 posts!

you can do it, zoney! we're all here for you!

:happy:

the first thing bear ever said to me

my favourite thing about bonosgirl is that shes often grouchy

and of course, the chivalry

i highly recommend you stop talking to her right now. there's nothing more that i'd like to do than verbally rip you to shreds if you keep talking to her like that.

I don't think I'll still be posting here in five years. But then again I might.

Congratulations on reaching this significant milestone.

Back
Top Bottom