(04-29-2004) Rumor: U2 Making a Video in Spain? -- U2Eastlink *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Rumor: U2 Making a Video in Spain?

A fan on Spanish fan site U2Eastlink is reporting that U2 are in Spain today (4/29) recording a video for the first single off its next album. The band may also film in France and Portugal.

As of now, this is only a rumor but Interference.com is following the story. If you hear or see anything more about U2 filming a video in Spain, France or Portugal, please e-mail (devlin@interference.com) or PM me.

The U2Eastlink thread (in Spanish) can be read here.

Last edited:
Jesus...I am really nervous and excited about this!! the boys may come to Portugal?? COme on guys...I am waiting for you for toooo long!!!
Hum...I'll have to pay an enormous attention for what'sm going on!! I need to find mit out!!!
If I know something...obviously I'll let you all know!!!
Love
Tania

Headache in a Suitcase said:

and btw, when ya commin' up to the apple?

I'm coming up for my birthday in July. If you want to meet up, email me and I'll give you the partics once I make hotel resv. :)

Hey guys!!!
I?m a spanish girl. I?ve just readed the rumour and I don?t know...People say they are in the south, I?m in the centre so I could?t check it!!!!!:sad: but if I find more about, I?ll tell u!!
Bono, I?m in Madrid, my home is your home, baby!!!!

Well I've just come back from Dublin and according to Sam at HQ Bono and Edge are still in France on holiday, and I hate to pour cold water on news of a video for the new single but its highly unlikley as they are starting MIXING THE ALBUM FROM NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!! its all a long way off!!!:huh:

biff said:
Thanks for the happy news. How was your trip, otherwise?

Apart from no Bono Dublin was fab as usual!!
Back again in 4 weeks, apparently we may be luckier then the way Sam was talking and the look on his face I gather the whole recording thing has been rather a fraught experience!.

Bono's Tart said:

Apart from no Bono Dublin was fab as usual!!
Back again in 4 weeks, apparently we may be luckier then the way Sam was talking and the look on his face I gather the whole recording thing has been rather a fraught experience!.

Holy smokes!
what else did you talk about?we need all the details!
also, how much time does mixing generally take anyway?

They are in Portugal right now. Check the links below, some news in Portuguese. I don?t have time to translate it right now, but I?ll do it as soon as possible:

http://jornal.publico.pt/publico/2004/04/30/Cultura/C01.html
http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?section_id=15&id_news=125494
http://www.u2dot.com/tumbs/U2_em_portugal.jpg

Edited to add: they are basically taking pics for the new album cover with Anton Corbijn in some nice portuguese spots, and also having some fun there.

Cheers
MT

Last edited:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I want new pictures!!! I thought I'd have to wait until next week to get new ones of Edge, but hopefully there will be new ones sooner. :applaud: :D

Back
Top Bottom