(04-07-2004) Bono In Irish Pub Smoking Drama - The Irish Star*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If he's down to 'recreational smoking' (a few cigs a week, e.g.) then eh fine...
I quit in 1994 and I smoke maybe 10 cigarettes a YEAR, always in some kind of social setting... a beer and a smoke, oh yeah.

I hope they don't light up in front of the kids tho. That's one rule I refuse to break - my daughter HAS never and WILL never see me smoking. Maybe when she's a teenager and I'm an old fart sneaking a butt on the back deck, sure. But not now when she's so little and everything your parents do gets imprinted on your mind...

:sad:

Even though I am greatly sad that he is slowly killing himself, I am really impressed that this law has been put in to effect. I have herd that California has talked about doing the same, though I doubt it will happen.

agentmissa said:
:sad:

Even though I am greatly sad that he is slowly killing himself, I am really impressed that this law has been put in to effect. I have herd that California has talked about doing the same, though I doubt it will happen.

California did do it, several years ago.

marik said:
are you basing your comment on ali being a smoker on that one pic that surfaced of them at a party and she is sitting in bono's lap with a smoke in her hand??
if so, i think that that was a rare time for her, as she probably only enjoys a ciggrette when drinking, or at a party.

How do you know that?!! And since when was what either of them do ANY business of you or anybody else on this site???

I'm also sick of the assumption that changes in Bono's vocals are based purely on smoking!! :mad:

Jim said:

How do you know that?!! And since when was what either of them do ANY business of you or anybody else on this site???

I'm also sick of the assumption that changes in Bono's vocals are based purely on smoking!! :mad:

I don't assume anything, but if the changes are because of the smoking I would like to take this time to thank the sigarette company.:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom