(03-31-2003) Bono to star on silver screen with gal pal Judd - Reuters *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that would be a GREAT april fools joke. :lol: it would also be GREAT if it were true!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hyper: :hyper: although i'd probably be EXTREMELY jealous if i saw bono in a love scene...:madspit:

hey its all good i thing bono would have time to do both things
he did the fly and macphisto at the same time he hehe ;)

ughh that would be horrible if it were true!! i would see it..but be sooooo disgusted. Do not delay the music! he wouldn't put off music to be in a movie..cause he said me'd rather be a musician than politician and you know how much his dealings in politics means to him!! So music is pretty damn important!! he wouldn't put it off for a movie

According to the another Reuters article from April 1st, Bono got up onstage with Celine Dion yesterday for a heartfelt rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" during her Las Vegas performance. So... two wildly outrageous rumours on the same day (three if you count the very recent J Lo thing), ALL of them true? Yeah right, :)

The Celine article is definitely an April Fool (it says Routers, not Reuters <g>), as is this article (I still don't see it on Reuters or Yahoo...<g>). Unfortunately, the J. Lo thing seems to be true b/c it is in the chat transcript on her site, unless J. Lo herself has a better sense of humor than I think...which I doubt. <g>

Pop Artist said:
The Celine article is definitely an April Fool (it says Routers, not Reuters <g>), as is this article (I still don't see it on Reuters or Yahoo...<g>). Unfortunately, the J. Lo thing seems to be true b/c it is in the chat transcript on her site, unless J. Lo herself has a better sense of humor than I think...which I doubt. <g>

I'm counting all 3 as april fools...

U2Kitten said:

LOL! :laugh: You know us too well! :yes: ;)

It's true, there would be stills and promo shots news pics and :cute: maybe since it's about the early 70's he'd grow his hair long for the part :hyper: I sure hope this is true! :D

Oh, then the picfest of the premieres and the interviews and the Oscars, woo-hoo! :up:

Haha, yep, that's exactly what would happen.

Growing hair long for the part...ooh, one could only hope!

Originally posted by U2andPolitix
although i'd probably be EXTREMELY jealous if i saw bono in a love scene...:madspit:

You and me both...and it'd be really weird to see Bono in a love scene, I think...I mean, I've seen him flirty and everything, but I've never seen him being really intimate with a girl, so that would take some getting used to...

I know this is probably an April Fools' joke, but it's too bad that it probably is, 'cause, I dunno, I'd like to see that movie.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
but I've never seen him being really intimate with a girl, so that would take some getting used to...

:shifty: I could get used to it pretty damn fast!

Anybody get any further info on this whole thing yet? Or did someone get a little excited and release a wishful thinking press release?

Anybody get any further info on this whole thing yet? Or did someone get a little excited and release a wishful thinking press release?

Check the original post--HelloAngel edited it to say it was an April Fool's joke :wink:

Back
Top Bottom