ZOOTV concert pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
ZOOTV was so cool, and the guys were all so hot, why are there so few concert photos of it? I have searched the web but keep coming up with the same ones we've already seen here. Wasn't there a photographer like Otto following them around then? Can anybody else find any more?

Attachments

• u2zootv2.jpg
    u2zootv2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 152
good question....
the tour went on for ages yet no pics.....interesting?????????

oh well here's one anyway....

Attachments

• u2_zootv_band_07.jpg
    u2_zootv_band_07.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 131
This has to be one!

Attachments

• u2_17.jpg
    u2_17.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I think some of these have been posted before, but at least they're not the same bunch that we see all the time...

Adam3.jpg

bo81.jpg

zoo25.jpg

zoo31.jpg

zoo08.jpg

bono922.jpg

92-37.jpg

I love this one it's so sexy! I wish I was her! :drool:

Attachments

• bono21.jpg
    bono21.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 121
*bump* I just started this this morning and it's off the page already?? Come on there has to me more pics please!:scream:

My brother and dad went to the rock and roll hall of fame today. They have trabants there from the tour. I didn't get to go. :(

actually i have a bunch on my site. but it makes sense there are more of Pop & Elevation since the internet wasn't really around back then, too bad.

zoo40.jpg

ZooTV.jpg

u2_zoo1.jpg

ZooTV4.jpg

Oh Melissa I am so hot right now :drool: :tongue: :up:

Those are so sexy!! That last one is my very favorite but my copy was a bitmap and it wouldn't upload. Now I have it in jpeg, thanks! :happy: He looks so hot in all of those!!

I like those pics of the stage Olive!

I found this one:

Attachments

• u2@3.jpg
    u2@3.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 51
madonna's child said:
My brother and dad went to the rock and roll hall of fame today. They have trabants there from the tour. I didn't get to go. :(

I can't believe they didn't take you knowing what a big U2 fan you are! Well the trabants were cool, here are my pics:

They're right at the entrance. That is me standing under one pointing. The old man was just passing through.

3348%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3B76ot1lsi

3348%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3B74ot1lsi

Outside of the building:

3348%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3B77ot1lsi

But you know what sucks?

*NO CAMERAS ALLOWED IN THE MUSEUM!! I took those at the entrance, but they actually make you check your camera on a little hook in the security room like a coat! :mad:

*NO TOUCHING or posing with the stuff! Okay I sneaked and touched the Macphisto suit. There it was on a mannequin with its red shirt under it and the gold glittery shoes too! It was gold and shiny and it looked like it had a different texture than it did in pics and I wanted to touch it. Yes I did! :D

I also saw the Fly suit :tongue: the Mirrorball Man suit :yes: with dollars, and the blue Lemon Zooropa suit. They also had the muscle shirt, yes everyone knows I hate that and my kids teased me about it, we were all amazed how much it looks even more like a cheap trick or treat costume in real life than it did in pics LOL! It also had the robe over it. The Fly suit looked so small, even for Bono, it must have been a stretch thing. My son wanted to try on those Fly shades so bad, they are the real ones. It did such we couldn't pose and take pics next to the stuff. An old lady was standing there stariing at us. Oh and it's fifteen bucks a person to go in!

They had U2 stuff in other places too! Upstairs there were old U2 relics from their very early days and some magazine covers. U2 had more stuff in the hall of fame than most people who are already inducted LOL! Of course we know they'll get in on the first ballot when they're eligible in 2005!

Well Emily I hope you get to go next time, but overall I was disappointed in it, I mean as a whole it was not as big or impressive as I thought it would be. What did your family think?

Last edited:
Oh, yeah...I went to the rock and roll hall of fame a couple years ago and saw the trabants...They didn't have any other U2-related stuff when I went, except some footage in some of the videos they showed.

wertsie said:
Oh, yeah...I went to the rock and roll hall of fame a couple years ago and saw the trabants...They didn't have any other U2-related stuff when I went, except some footage in some of the videos they showed.

They didn't have the costumes yet? How long have they had them? What video, I didn't see any video on U2, I want to see it! What was it like?

Back
Top Bottom