Your favourite men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: those Jim pics are mesmorizing..

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jim Caviezel..yes, he's LOVELY!! :wink: those eyes :drool:

Your Matthew pics are red x's :( , so here's one for you. He's very cute in How To Lose A Guy..

matthewmcconaghy4.jpg

I want to see that! Kate Hudson kicks ass!

SpanishEyes21 said:

I havent seen that movie, yet. I saw another movie with him in it called Frequency.

:yes: Frequency is good too, but you have to see TTRL. He's SO good in that!

I actually had a Jim Caviezel website for awhile!

Re: these are both the same pic, but what the heck...

MrsSpringsteen said:
That's it-Frequency! I couldn't think of the name this morning. That's when I first noticed him..

:drool:

caviezel1.jpg

jimcav.jpg

OH MY LORD:ohmy: :drool: :ohmy: :drool: :ohmy:

He is one beautiful man. I dont see guys that look like that in Miami:no: :mad:

I also first noticed him in Frequency.

Re: these are both the same pic, but what the heck...

MrsSpringsteen said:
That's it-Frequency! I couldn't think of the name this morning. That's when I first noticed him..

:drool:

caviezel1.jpg

jimcav.jpg

:drool: Gawd...I'd forgetten about these pics...He reminds me a little of my hs English teacher here. :reject:

AdamsMango said:
Ahh!! I have tons! Check out my avatar!! Ewan!! :drool:

elijah wood!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

3368772%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A%3C%3D%3C8%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233635982%3A8ot1lsi

Darren Hayes
3368772%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A%3C%3D%3C8%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C25859%3B6ot1lsi

chris kattan (MANGO!!) (can't get a pic..look him up or something!! lol

tony kanal (no doubt) I attached that one..

:drool: All very, VERY nice!

Dave Grohl :drool:

1046057596.3959775351.jpg

Can't believe this is all I can find of him from last night :( he looked so awesome:love:

Aragorn of course, where's my Aragorn thread, time to bump it! :drool:

Moonlit_Angel, I'm with you and your mom on Prince, especially the "Purple Rain" look.

You mean that cute dark haired boy on Lizzie Maguire? :cute: He's a doll! I don't usually go for young guys because most of them have that shaved or greasy spiked hair, baggy pants and/or face piercings look which turn me off in a major way, but that kid is cute! :)

Last edited:
James Taylor...Not so much for his looks as for his talent...Man, can that guy sing and play the guitar...Phenomenal!

:hmm: Actually...I do remember having a crush on him when I was little...

j-taylor.jpg

jamestaylor.jpg

I am bumping this :D because I just saw this pic of Jim Caviezel online

capt.1048822999.west_duke_kansas_ana123.jpg

Actor James Caviezel watches the action at the West Regional semifinals Thursday, March 27, 2003, in Anaheim, Calif. Caviezel said he was wearing a military uniform shirt in recognition of a friend in action in the Middle East.

Also I rented The Good Girl last weekend, and there is something about that Jake Gyllenhaal :drool:..those puppy dog eyes maybe..:D

MrsSpringsteen said:
I am bumping this :D because I just saw this pic of Jim Caviezel online

capt.1048822999.west_duke_kansas_ana123.jpg

Actor James Caviezel watches the action at the West Regional semifinals Thursday, March 27, 2003, in Anaheim, Calif. Caviezel said he was wearing a military uniform shirt in recognition of a friend in action in the Middle East.

Also I rented The Good Girl last weekend, and there is something about that Jake Gyllenhaal :drool:..those puppy dog eyes maybe..:D

:drool: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmm....

:drool: Jim is so yummy! (great actor too!). I kind of wanted to see Angel Eyes 'cuz he's in it...but I really don't care for Jennifer Lopez so I dunno...

U2Kitten said:
Aragorn of course, where's my Aragorn thread, time to bump it! :drool:

Aragorn's not that bad looking a guy, either.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Moonlit_Angel, I'm with you and your mom on Prince, especially the "Purple Rain" look.

:yes:.

We have yet to convince my sister, though-she's not seeing Prince as good-looking.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
You mean that cute dark haired boy on Lizzie Maguire? :cute: He's a doll! I don't usually go for young guys because most of them have that shaved or greasy spiked hair, baggy pants and/or face piercings look which turn me off in a major way, but that kid is cute! :)

Yep, that's who I mean!

He's totally my type of guy-he's into something involved with the arts and entertainment (he's an actor)-I love any guy that's involved in writing, acting, singing, playing music, and stuff like that, and from the little bits of those "Express Yourself" things that they have on the Disney Channel, I've discovered he listens to the same kinds of music as me (classic rock and things like that), he and I share the same views on clothes (we're not picky about clothing, just wear what's comfortable), he just seems like a really nice guy.

Plus, like I said before, he actually is my age, so that's another plus.

If he went to my school, I'd go out with him. :).

Angela

Last edited:
Jim Caviezel!!! :drool: He's hot in a cuddly way... I wanted him to appear either on Harry Potter or LOTR... he should have been cast as Sirius Black. :wink:

Tony Kanal's tongue reminds me of a chow chow. :reject:

mmm... you all have named most of the guys i love with a couple missing. i love... russel crowe *sigh*, guy pearce, seth green, brenden fraser, ewan mcgregor, colin farrel, kevin spacey, ben affleck, chris martin, rob thomas, harrison ford, will smith, and above all right now...
11434269cqNTOETRML
joaquin phoenix is my love right now, i adore him. but i don't think the picture is working, what a shame, i love shring the glory that is joaquin phoenix. and of course my wonderful boyfriend over anyone else

Last edited:
cali*gal said:
mmm... you all have named most of the guys i love with a couple missing. i love... russel crowe *sigh*, guy pearce, seth green, brenden fraser, ewan mcgregor, colin farrel, kevin spacey, ben affleck, chris martin, rob thomas, harrison ford, will smith, and above all right now...
11434269cqNTOETRML
joaquin phoenix is my love right now, i adore him. but i don't think the picture is working, what a shame, i love shring the glory that is joaquin phoenix. and of course my wonderful boyfriend over anyone else

:hmm: Lemme just see if I can help you out a bit...

Joaquin%20Phoenix%20face%20front.jpg

jophoenix8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom