Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Oh my gosh...if that made him mad....that would be the total opposite effect I would want to have.

I like the "PLEBA is watching" but I'm worried it might seem a little scary...Remember we are collectively trying to woo our Bono....:wink:

I'd woo Bono any day of the week...

sweetie said:
I'm coming into this late. Are you gals really using signs? I think I'm gonna go for this one
"Bono, you have my permission to bite my arm" or hmmmm...maybe it should read "My husband gives you permission to bite my arm" :wink:

Seriously though, I'm surprised that we don't have PLEBA buttons.

Hey Sweetie...I just thought it might be fun to have similar signs all over the place...I'm sure B would notice after seeing the same sign night after night...and I thought'd it'd be kinda fun to do something "all together".

Well...for example the "How's Mr. Rattler" would have to stay here I think, as funny as it is...it would be frightening. I was thinking we could have a poll or something and then pick the winner...:shrug:

Just something I thought would be fun is all.

Give me one more chance and you'll be satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even have to change the pronouns, he

I say do it!!!!

A bunch of Who grrls did this for the Who Tour in 2002 (we had PLEBA like thread on the official site) and it was a brilliant (can't remember what the signs said) but there were some shots that got put up on the Who's site.

Last edited:
Ms. M said:
I say do it!!!!

A bunch of Who grrls did this for the Who Tour in 2002 (we had PLEBA like thread on the official site) and it was a brilliant (can't remember what the signs said) but there were some shots that got put up on the Who's site.

Really? See, this could end up being pretty fun. I guess we'll try to keep this thread running and keep putting in ideas until a little before the tour starts and then I'll run a poll and we'll have enough time to figure the rest out!

:hyper:

like heat needs the sun, like honey on her tongue...I need........_________________ (to dance with you?)

I :heart: that song!!!

I'll make my own Edge (elevation style) shirt with "89" on the front and
"Maybe you could Edge-ucate my mind" on the back with
"Edge//89" right under.
That's my plan
And of course I'll wear my fake Bvlgaris:wink:

clementine_rose said:
That is really cute...."Edge-ucate my mind". Very clever!:wink:

Thank you!
Yeah I thought so too.
I just listened to Elevation and then it occured to me.
Kind of a tribute to Edge.

Anyone know the name of font on the Boston DVD?
The one "inside" the package where it has the first set of lyrics to Walk On?

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

Thank you!
Yeah I thought so too.
I just listened to Elevation and then it occured to me.
Kind of a tribute to Edge.

Anyone know the name of font on the Boston DVD?
The one "inside" the package where it has the first set of lyrics to Walk On?

*Considers running upstairs to look, then realizes I wouldn't be able to name it anyway*
sorry!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Maybe have a PLEBA logo we could put on all our signs? That way we could all put our own messages but the logo would make us all one!

Well...my two cents...we could maybe agree on signs for each individual member. :p And have a PLEBA-esque logo. The idea of this is to kinda have similar signs since they would probably start to be recognized if seen everywhere. :shrug: Probably thinking way too much into it but I thought the uniformity would be kinda fun...kinda like the Who grrls story. Who knows maybe Otto would snap a couple of us with our signs? :p

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

<sigh> I have my Boston DVD here but I can't figure out what lyrics you're referring to! Of course it's really late and I don't have my glasses on either. Sorry!

I'm referring to a place inside the cover...
It's hidden there..
Sorry about the quality it's just taken to show where it is...
boston-dvd-inside.jpg

The_Edge89 said:
I'm referring to a place inside the cover...It's hidden there..
Sorry about the quality it's just taken to show where it is...

Quality's fine...I think we have different versions; I'm in the US so that's probably why I couldn't find what you are talking about. But it looks like the same type of font used in mine that lists all the tracks. I checked with my Word document but didn't find anything. Which is funny b/c I usually can figure out Word fonts b/c I work with it so much, I see Word fonts everywhere (I'm a geek that way)! It's possible that it's a custom font. I'll be on the lookout for it though; if I get any more info on it I'll let you know.

starsgoblue said:

Well...my two cents...we could maybe agree on signs for each individual member. :p And have a PLEBA-esque logo. The idea of this is to kinda have similar signs since they would probably start to be recognized if seen everywhere. :shrug: Probably thinking way too much into it but I thought the uniformity would be kinda fun...kinda like the Who grrls story. Who knows maybe Otto would snap a couple of us with our signs? :p
Maybe you could pick a song, and each have different lines (lyrics), in order, depending on who's going to what show. If that makes any sense at all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom