YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: YDW you've been lurking a while in here.....are you getting ready to post another chapter of diaires??? :hyper:

gluey said:
:shifty: YDW you've been lurking a while in here.....are you getting ready to post another chapter of diaires??? :hyper:

...I've been.....noseying...:reject: between writing the Diaries and making cups of tea to keep me going...

ok...I'll leave now...JT Bono awaits and he is so after Julie's father...:drool: :drool: Hot and bothered Bono....gah....

youvedonewhat said:

Not teasing... just wondered if it'd be ok to post something as dark as this next chap... mind you...I'll be making up for the darkness with some sweetness of the JT kind...:drool:

If it's simply dark with a bit of JT snogging :hyper: I can't see there being any issues.....some of the chapters have been really heavy and exhausting emotionally and I haven't heard anyone having any issues with that!

Please post soon....:flirt:....Please......

youvedonewhat said:

Not teasing... just wondered if it'd be ok to post something as dark as this next chap... mind you...I'll be making up for the darkness with some sweetness of the JT kind...:drool:

oh, well, I guess we won't know until you post it, sooo....best put it up so Gluey and I can take a look and make a determination :nerd: :yes: :hyper:

gluey said:

:hug: You're awake!!!! :hyper: So, how's the writing going??? :shifty: Did you have sweet dreams???? :evil:

Gah...JT Bono....I couldn't get those delicious black and white shoulders out of my mind..:drool:

Anyway, I've completed another part of the Diaries...there's only one prob: if I post it now, it's got such a cliff hanger on it you'll be sooooooooooooooo cross....:evil: ...or I could continue and reveal a little more....

Answers on a plain postcard please...haw haw...:lol:

*going now* gotta eat....:drool:

:giggle: Blame my flu meds I'm on....but whenever I see YDW in any forum other than here....I want to get my mouse and click and drag her back here.....:lol:.....I think I need sleep....

gluey said:
:giggle: Blame my flu meds I'm on....but whenever I see YDW in any forum other than here....I want to get my mouse and click and drag her back here.....:lol:.....I think I need sleep....

...sleep Gluey....sleep.....

And when you come back I'll have posted.

*leaves*

*comes back*

Here, I give you this back, just to help you with your dreams...

:evil:

bonojtarms.jpg

*leaves again.*

*comes back again*

You can have this too>>>>>>

B58.jpg

So long as it's sooner rather than later :madwife:

You can't tease me like you did last night and get away with it!!

P.S. My birthday is on the 16th.......can I request a double chapter posting for it?? And that doesn't mean you hold out on this chapter until then either!!

gluey said:
So long as it's sooner rather than later :madwife:

You can't tease me like you did last night and get away with it!!

P.S. My birthday is on the 16th.......can I request a double chapter posting for it?? And that doesn't mean you hold out on this chapter until then either!!

I might...:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom