Yay!! (Bono pointing at me - thanks BonoFox!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
I'm so happy - this is the pic the girl standing to me at the Hawaii show - Baja her name is - took of Bono when he was pointing at me during LAPOE! :hyper:

I'm standing right next to her to her right. She had a frog hat on for most of the show.

There's also a video of this on youtube somewhere. Just excited to share, is all. :)

BonoFox sent me this pic today :heart:

a107bb58.jpg

Last edited:
His blue-eyed stare is indeed :combust: I just kept staring into his eyes and he looked at me the whole time he sang the verse :ohmy: :faint:

AWESOME!

it took me FOREVER to find the video of edge winking at me in hawaii so i was all stoked and it was like over a year later lol

Babydoll said:
I'm so happy - this is the pic the girl standing to me at the Hawaii show - Baja her name is - took of Bono when he was pointing at me during LAPOE! :hyper:

I'm standing right next to her to her right. She had a frog hat on for most of the show.

There's also a video of this on youtube somewhere. Just excited to share, is all. :)

BonoFox sent me this pic today :heart:

a107bb58.jpg

You must have been standing by BajaGirl and Allegra?

Re: Re: Re: Yay!! (Bono pointing at me - thanks BonoFox!!)

Babydoll said:

I was standing right next to BajaGirl, yes! :)

Sweet! I wasn't too far from you, back away from the stage but on the "VIP" side of the floor area (those people behind the baracades on the floor were NOT happy! I was standing about 2 feet from Kid Rock when he and his posse came out, did you see them?

bonoishot said:

Thanks. I took that one. :D :love:

:love: It's like the best picture I have ever seen. I might even have a bit of a man-crush....

you couldn't possibly post it could you?? i cant find it on my comp. :(

Last edited:
COBL_04 said:

:love: It's like the best picture I have ever seen. I might even have a bit of a man-crush....

you couldn't possibly post it could you?? i cant find it on my comp. :(

At your request. ;) My bf has a bit of a man crush on this pic too. :lmao:

IMG_1368-1.jpg

Back on topic to BD's pic. I think you should get your Bono pic put in a really nice frame. :drool: :D

:hmm: Actually that would make a good thread, pics that us the fans of take of the band looking directly at us. :faint:

bonoishot said:

At your request. ;) My bf has a bit of a man crush on this pic too. :lmao:

IMG_1368-1.jpg

Back on topic to BD's pic. I think you should get your Bono pic put in a really nice frame. :drool: :D

:hmm: Actually that would make a good thread, pics that us the fans of take of the band looking directly at us. :faint:

:combust: :combust:

thank you so much!!! oh im so glad no one can see me right now. i just break into the biggest smile when i see it.

sorry to steal the thread babydoll!!!

COBL_04 said:

i just break into the biggest smile when i see it.

Me too :yes: Honestly I could stare at that pic forever. Adam's looking so fine in it. :drool:

Babydoll, I LOVE your new avi!!! What an awesome pic and what an awesome moment it must have been!

Back
Top Bottom