Yay!!1 I'm so happy!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hello ladies!!!!
I have good news!!!! ( well, atleast for me! lol):I got a job at the UN!! Can you believe it?????? Because i can't!!!!! lol...I'm soooo happy!! You have no idea!!!!
Umm...How can i relate this to U2? ( since this is a U2 Forum!!)..... Oh yes!! If Bono ever brings MacPhisto back to life and he decides to call the UN , i'll answer the phone myself!!! lol

Anyway,i just thoughtit would be nice to share this with you girls....
smile.gif

*Flavia*

1) CONGRATS NS!
Wow, I am SOOO happy for you!
Let's have some bubbly shall we?
*Bluey uncorks the champange*

2) An open letter to Bono:
Bono, if you ever read this:
PLLEEEEASE resurrect Macphisto!!!!
*Bluey attaches herself to Bono's leg like a 2 year old and cries* Pleeeeease! I never got to meet him! Just once, not even for a concert, hell, just go get some groceries like that!!! I miss Macphisto...and the lemon. *sniffle*. That's all.
-Bluey the Immature and Fixated

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

NS, that is SO very cool!!!! Wow, you're moving in high circles!
smile.gif

I have a friend who just got a job as an advisor for UNICEF recently...perhaps you'll be bumping into him...and rubbing elbows with some celeb-folks somewhere???

BTW, I'm very Gaelic-illiterate, can you tell me how your name is pronounced?
smile.gif
I used to know a guy named Breifne, and it took me forever to figure that one out!

disco

Ok,let's see...*Flavia takes out her Irish dictionary* LOL

Niamh is pronounced something like NEEV and Saoirse is pronounced Seersha...But you should ask somebody else...My Irish sucks!!!!
biggrin.gif
lol

evil.gif

Congrats NS. Very happy for ya. If you get any warning that Bono is coming to visit, can I come and sit in the corner if I promise to behave.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
If you get any warning that Bono is coming to visit, can I come and sit in the corner if I promise to behave.
biggrin.gif

lol, me too!!! *Mona burns a hole through Bono with her eyes*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom