Why no drooling over Paul M?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayou12780

War Child
Ok, here we go...yes, i'm bored...

1. Why doesn't anyone talk/drool/post pics, etc about Paul M?
2. If there is no reason to, then why isn't he dropped? Call it ABLE, BEAL, EBAL, LEBA...
3. Why did he get in to begin with?

ok, preparing for attack... :uhoh:
if there is an old thread on this, just point the way...

531908165ac.jpg
:heart:

2-1.jpg
:love:

I guess without him we wouldn't have a U2. He's looked after them so well and so tirelessly, got them where they are today, shielded them from rip-off record deals etc, so methinks he should have an honourary slot in here.;) :)

Regarding the drooling...well, I hafta say he doesn't rock my boat..sorry.

...and besides, I haven't got enough drool left after perving over Bono all day...:laugh: :laugh:

Seeing him in the flesh in Auckland did excite me, but with admiration for where he has helped get the guys, and how he has stuck with them. Definately not a drool thing, but utmost admiration for the guy. He's not afraid to smile etc either if you take the chance to smile at him!

KIF_1212.jpg

love2bmama said:

his glasses here crack me up, they are so huge! I used to have glasses just like that. Think of all the glass we wasted....:wink:

I swear wearing glasses like that gave me a hump in my otherwise straight nose!!! :mad:

babiesatatable.jpg

Hm, while I don't drool over Paul M., I DO still think that Robbie Williams will age to look very similar to him. :wink:

Last time I was in Ireland, heading south on the N11 (out of Dalkey btw..:shifty: ...I saw a person driving towards Dublin in a Mercedes that looked surprisingly like Mr McGuinness. I have always told myself it was indeed him.

Paul is like a guy you would find in a working mens club downing a pint.

If i was Irish i would wanna be Paul.

I nearly ran into him in Toronto. Literally :lol: He's surprisingly quick on his feet, because by the time my mind had a chance to recognize him and think that I would like to say something to him, he was out of ear-shot :laugh:

This is from Irish Daily Star Sunday magazine. The scan is not very good still I thought I could post it because he I like the way he looks so proud and happy with his family.;)

U2005Magazine0027-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom