Who's got the MOST CURRENT pics of the band???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
Who can post the most current pics of the band? The most recent footage of the band so we know what to expect*(sorta) when the new album hits!

and away you go....loL!

I think these are fan pics from 2004, but I can't remember from what month :reject:

92a36d1b.jpg

afeb26a9.jpg

e72d2ff6.jpg

7b392e1c.jpg

Yeah, all we've had in ages is a few fan pics. The most recent pic of the band together was probably the Oscars more than a year ago.

U2Kitten said:
The most recent pic of the band together was probably the Oscars more than a year ago.

no...but close enough. It's still probably been a year regardless. Check out the last Freestylin' Friday thread. There's some posted of them at the Ivor Novello awards in May. The pictures are also on Getty Images.

From the random pictures we've seen, I suspect they look just they did on the Elevation tour, except slightly greyer. Except for Larry, of course, since he doesn't age. God only knows what Adam looks like these days. If you haven't seen the November 2003 Achtoon Baby, I highly recommend it, they talk about Adam's evolving look. :D

I hope the band tries out a whole new look though when the release the new album.

New pic of bono, April 21st! I'm sure you've all seen it by now! where's that pic of the edge at some awards thing? he was wearing a black leather jacket and had his head shaved or something?

Back
Top Bottom