Who got the best dance/Bono moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best Bono moment onstage 2005 (so far)

• Allidreamsoutloud – San Jose, April 9, 2005

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • U2bonogirl – Denver, April 20

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Storiesforboys - Chicago, May 10

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Harlequinn (Khelia) - Phoenix, April 15

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Canadninan - Chicago, May 12

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • girlonstage522 - Philadelphia, May 22

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nenril – Katowice, July 5

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • let.it.be - Toronto, September 12

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mrs. Edge – Toronto, September 14

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • Miroslava - Chicago, September 21

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
:shocked: How come I've never seen Canadninan's moment before???? Holy :censored: how he is singing "Strangers" to her after she's back in the audience, that is electric!!!

wow!

*edited b/c I'm a dork and quoted the wrong link*

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

:shocked: How come I've never seen this before???? Holy :censored: how he is singing to Dazza "Strangers" after she's back in the audience, that is electric!!!

wow!

Dazza got nothing of the sort, it was Canadninan that got Strangers... :cute:

Dazza is the crasher

Miroslava.

Not only did she get to dance to Fast Cars, but she and Bono danced very well together to Fast Cars.

and hey, she's from Detroit. So am I. :wink:

Well, the poll was done solely by Souly, but seems like she got all the names from the compilation I did in the Dancing Girls thread. I didnt see anything about PopMartijn's sister anywhere. :reject:

Was that this tour? Cause I only went through the 4 Vertigo dancing girls threads... Sorry if I overlooked anyone... :reject:

Oh, and :yes: all those moments are special :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I vote for mine! :happy:

......It just hasn't happened yet.

But that's just a minor technicality, right?
:wink:

Ditto, we need to keep the hope alive!!!:rockon:

Rumor is that security helped her out. I can neither confirm nor deny :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: Vancouver Yaweh Grabber

Canadninan said:

OMG what a tramp (lol sorry but that is awful!!) God that is pretty bad I can believe I had not seen that until now. I bet she feels horrible about it now. Poor Bono!

Yeah, in retrospect, I feel bad for her. I was thinking, and I don't think I've ever seen her post about it in any of the u2 sites (I've seen some Dazza posts, but not the vancouver girl).

I don't know, but I think it's probably one of the "omg, what did I do last night" drunk moments :reject:. Poor girl :(.

Miroslava said:
Well, the poll was done solely by Souly, but seems like she got all the names from the compilation I did in the Dancing Girls thread. I didnt see anything about PopMartijn's sister anywhere. :reject:

Was that this tour? Cause I only went through the 4 Vertigo dancing girls threads... Sorry if I overlooked anyone... :reject:

SuutBono_small.jpg

small_U2BonoSuusHandkus.jpg

:hyper:

With 50,000 other crazy fuckers in the stadium it certainly was a great moment!

Last edited:
I can tell you who's got the worst moment (sort of)... Storiesforboys - Chicago, May 10 as she won't end up on the tour DVD!

:|

markoajda said:
I can tell you who's got the worst moment (sort of)... Storiesforboys - Chicago, May 10 as she won't end up on the tour DVD!

:|

I'm sure that while dissapointed, not even Laura feels that way. It was still an amazing (well, two!!) moment...

And thanks for the pictures Popmartijn, I had not seen them... That second one is :drool:

is she a PLEBAN though? :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Vancouver Yaweh Grabber

kellyahern said:

I've never seen the closeup version before.

Ouch :yikes:.

but Larry's look of disapproval is the very best part of the entire clip

Discoteque said:
omg, it looks like that LA chick coulda knocked herself off the ramp with those FAKE BOOBS of hers, holy cow!!! :ohmy:

BTW....how did she get up there anyway?

She jumped up after Bono had already chosen another girl. Dazza(?) was determined to get pulled up on stage that night (so I've read). I don't know if a clip was posted or not (in this thread). After Bono and the chosen girl run around the stage (behind Larry...) and end up on the opposite side of the ramp, Dazza came running after them. Bono was 'a little scared' he said, LOL. Then he had them both up there, walked a little down the ramp, kissed them goodbye, and then Dazza got on her hands and knees and started crawling towards Bono, who was walking back to the stage. And I don't think she was drunk or regrets it for one moment... I was on the outside of the rail, so didn't see the actual crawl, but my husband did from sitting up high in the rafters :eyebrow:

I had done a search for some photos the other day on yahoo, and somehow it lead me to Dazza's sight. I didn't go there, but there was a little picture of her - in lingerie only :ohmy:

Chizip said:
definitely dazza :drool:

Dazza?! yuck. :no: :shocked:
Mrs. Edge gets #1 for best dance & effort; Mirolslava #1 for dance with bonocontact! :drool:

And :happy: :bow: to all lucky plebans who got up there!
*me next please, pretty please* :wink:

Mrs. Edge for obviously having gotten into Bono's mind that night. From the sounds of the boot, he was looking for her the entire show!

Bono takes a risk anytime he brings someone up on stage, and that chick who was groping at him could have ruined that experience for those at subsequent shows... what a skank. What'd she expect, that he was going to start making out with her or something? A clear case of someone not knowing the difference between fantasy and reality...

ok, i know you guys are gonna kill me for this, but i LOVED the LA girl!!!:applaud: :rockon: :camera: :dance: :yes: i'm sorry, but it KILLS ME every night that Bono takes a girl up during mysterious ways and she does nothing!! which if i may say is exactly what the girl he pulled did...she just kinda stood there and he tried to get her into it, but it looked like he was getting frustrated and that's when a certain security guard tossed (Dazza did u call her) onstage. this girl was soooo "LA" it was ridiculous. however, i thought she :censored: rocked!!! at first he ran and acted like he was scared and took the first girl with him, which is when dazza chased him, and from my own personal experience and observations of others, when Bono runs he WANTS YOU TO FOLLOW!!! i honestly think that if more girls realized that then the whole "Miami girl" thing would've worked better on popmart.

anyway, she did as she should and chased, he stopped and took each girl in an arm and said he felt like hugh hefner as he strutted w/the ladies down the other side of the ellipse. if i recall correctly he was saying goodbye to the first girl, then as security pulled girl #1 back into the ellipse, bono turned and that's when dazza did one of the best stripper moves ever and gave a flip of the hair and dropped to her knees and crawled to him! thusly ending the song w/bono looking quite happy. i was fortunate to be in the ellipse that night and see the whole thing and i honestly LOVED IT!!! but i did feel like i was the only non-male audience member that liked it, cuz the rest of the night i overheard lot's of jealous ladies talking about it being slutty. i think that if you're gonna get onstage for a slow song like WOWY there's not much you can do, but for the love of all that is holy don't get up there and slow dance during MW or any other of the fast songs!! he took you up there to give the show and crowd some more energy/spice things up a bit and because he saw something more to you than just the color of your hair....so give the man what he wants...a PERFORMANCE!! and if you can't then that's fine, try for a slower song, but don't be mean if a girl like dazza dazzles!!:shame:

jmo:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom