who do u think is the SEXIEST member of u2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rythemwire

The Fly
I would have to say by far is BONO he looks hot as hell ALL the freakin time and he is such a suductive looking and charming man he has the COOLEST personality by FAR and his VOICE!!! good GOD!!! :drool: and in a close second is of course LARRY:drool:

peace and love to the PLEBA girls
rythemwire(i'm a newbie:sexywink:) bye,bye

We just had a poll on this I think. Bono is my only choice. He is gorgeous, sexy, brilliant, tender and charismatic. I love his hair, his eyes, his face, his voice, his personality and his kind heart.

Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonoStuck1.gif

:drool: :bono: :drool:

rythemwire said:
I would have to say by far is BONO he looks hot as hell ALL the freakin time and he is such a suductive looking and charming man he has the COOLEST personality by FAR and his VOICE!!! good GOD!!! :drool: and in a close second is of course LARRY:drool:

peace and love to the PLEBA girls
rythemwire(i'm a newbie:sexywink:) bye,bye

I agree w/ ya 150%!!! Welcome! Do you have AIM? If so, come to chat sometime! Chat needs more Bono girls.

uh, i think larry is the most attractive, but you all should realize that when talking about all of this, only adam isn't married, so you might offend some spouses...adam is the "sexiest" cause he's the only one who isn't married (and he's so posh :D)

Well Larry technically isn't married. But since him and Anne have been together for so long and have kids, he might as well be. But I can still dream, can't I? LOL

i'm in no way saying you can't dream...just a little reality check for those of us who like to dream (myself included)...

larry does have a common law wife *giggle*

Bono is my definate first place. I love long dark hair. And his eyes? Excuse me? Can they be any better? Larry is my number two, followed shortly by Edge. While I don't find Adam physically attractive, from what I know about him, he seems like a really really cool guy and like he would be a great boyfriend. Decisions decisions.....
(bonobonobonobonobonobono....)

Well, I must admit that after seeing Bono rolling around the stage with Melpop and hearing him moan (GAH!) I doubt there is someone in the world much less U2, that is sexier than Bono... but I'm most attracted to Larry, because I think under that snarly exterior lies a sexy beast waiting to be discovered... besides, look at his lips!!!

Edited coz "think" has a "k" in the end, not a "g"

Attachments

• lipsandlightsfixed.jpg
    lipsandlightsfixed.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
In my book, there's a distinct difference between hotness and sexiness. They're two completely different things, IMO. ;)

So, that said, Larry is definitely the hottest, the best looking.

But, the sexiest member of U2 award goes to none other than ADAM CLAYTON. :sick:

:drool:

Need I say more? *pounce*

BTW, Fishy... Hope you don't mind my using this image you so masterfully created. :D

Attachments

• adamangel1.jpg
    adamangel1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Bono is the only one for me. He is HOT, and SEXY and BEAUTIFUL all at the same time.

Attachments

• 11bonozoo.jpg
    11bonozoo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 40
MiniFly said:
Bono is my definate first place. I love long dark hair. And his eyes? Excuse me? Can they be any better? Larry is my number two, followed shortly by Edge. While I don't find Adam physically attractive,

I totally agree, but I'd put Edge a little over Larry.

Bonavoix said:
In my book, there's a distinct difference between hotness and sexiness. They're two completely different things, IMO. ;)

So, that said, Larry is definitely the hottest, the best looking.

But, the sexiest member of U2 award goes to none other than ADAM CLAYTON. :sick:

:drool:

Need I say more? *pounce*

BTW, Fishy... Hope you don't mind my using this image you so masterfully created. :D

:up: exactly what i tried to say :up:

Back
Top Bottom