Which Adam era is coolest/sexiest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^¨Wow, that's a convincing picture :drool: :D

But I'd go for War or now, I can't decide... :hmm:

U2FloridaFan said:
Right now!!! As evidenced here!!

adamlive8.jpg

Good lord that man is hot!!! Cool backdrop, BTW where was this pic taken?:ohmy:

He's at his best now!!!! :drool: And he can only get better and hotter :)

Carmelu2fan said:

Good lord that man is hot!!! Cool backdrop, BTW where was this pic taken?:ohmy:

I think it's from the Live8 performance.

Carek1230 said:
Absolutely agree NOW, without a DOUBT in my mind! I'd not given Adam much notice until HTDAAB and the Vertigo tour....but he is so sexy and that bass............Hmmmmm.....he DOES hold mysterious powers over womenfolk! I love to watch him play and the expressions on his face.

I want to make a shirt that says...

Yes Bono his insterment dose have power over us women folk! Now if only I could meet them?!:scratch:

Definitely take the Adam now..

I never understood the mask/orange jumpsuit in pop.. probably my least favorite adam era.

how can you look at these and not agree that NOW is the best era? =) =)

westenbergadam.jpg

westenbergSilverfoxadam.jpg

LOOK AT HIS SMILE RIGHT THERE!! <3<3

westenbergAB.jpg

and this one from Conan is JUST TOOOO GOOD. =) his trademark frowny smile at its best
conan4_3.jpg

conan4_2.jpg

oh, Adam.

Last edited:
tuwie said:
how can you look at these and not agree that NOW is the best era? =) =)

westenbergadam.jpg

Wow. That is a lovely picture. Only reinforces my opinion that he is at his best right now! :drool:

Was this taken by a fan or a professional photographer?

Now, don't get me wrong, I do LOVE Adam right now. He's looking great, he's oviously feeling great, performing like the Rock and Roll hero that he is...

But There is not, IMO, one era when Adam was not the COOLEST, SEXIEST member of U2.

He's always had it. Just because more people see it now doesn't make him sexier right now. People just seem to get it finally. :)

Adam has never been afraid to be bold, daring, and different. That is far sexier than always wearing the best styles and looking just like the cover of GQ magazine.

Personally, I really :combust: over his more daring looks. :flirt:

Zoo and Pop are both very sexy. :yes:

ZoobabyAdamCC41.jpg
ZooBW49.jpg

PopAdamOSC22.jpg

PopAdamOSC4.jpg
PopAdamOSC42.jpg

Last edited:
WOW:shocked: I never ever would have thought you to think POP Adam was sexy!!! I am not sure why??? I always pictured you diggging Red Rocks or UF Adam, but I can surley see why you like Zoo Adam, he was VERY edgy( no pun intended):shh:

Carmelu2fan said:
WOW:shocked: I never ever would have thought you to think POP Adam was sexy!!! I am not sure why??? I always pictured you diggging Red Rocks or UF Adam, but I can surley see why you like Zoo Adam, he was VERY edgy( no pun intended):shh:

:hmm: I don't know how to describe it, there is just something special about Pop Era Adam. He was sort of in this process of starting over; learning who he was going to be now that one phase of his life was over. There is a vulnerabilty about him that shows through in his hair and clothing choices that era.

I look at these particular pictures and I just so want to cuddle up next to him on that couch! :heart:

PopAdamOSC3.jpg

PopAdamOSC33.jpg

PopAdamOSC31.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Of course, you have to keep in mind that this is coming from a girl who thinks the afro is sexy :shifty: :flirt:

Adam in the "Gloria" video, :combust:

Sunday Bloody sunday/Red Rocks concert :faint:

Pop Adam :yes:

I might be strange, if I were to rank the different looks he's had over the years, JT era would be at the bottom, ZooTV/Pop in the middle, and 1981-1985/NOW at the top.

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I don't know how to describe it, there is just something special about Pop Era Adam. He was sort of in this process of starting over; learning who he was going to be now that one phase of his life was over. There is a vulnerabilty about him that shows through in his hair and clothing choices that era.

I look at these particular pictures and I just so want to cuddle up next to him on that couch! :heart:

PopAdamOSC3.jpg

PopAdamOSC33.jpg

PopAdamOSC31.jpg

Yeah! Those are the pics Saddy! From the Making of Joshua Tree album DVD. Remember Anton and the Yoshua tree thing? Adam cracked me up there! I had to rewind and watch it over!

And I love the smokin' hand too!

I see what you mean Sad_Girl...there is just something very distiguishing about that man no matter which era is your favorite. He is just COOL, and that in itself it SEXY:adam: :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
I see what you mean Sad_Girl...there is just something very distiguishing about that man no matter which era is your favorite. He is just COOL, and that in itself it SEXY:adam: :heart:

:yes: :adam: :love:

There is a soft spot in my heart for Adam just the way he is now, of course, because it's when I got to meet him, and that was definitely one of the sweetest, happiest moments I've had in a very long time. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom