Where do these pics belong to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Hey PLEBANs!! I was just wondering during what interview these ones were taken, as they seem to be having fun :D and, is there anywhere I can view/download it??

I haven't got VH1 at home and I really dunno if it was shown over here :madspit: Thanks!! :wink:

15453733_14c7fff934_o.jpg

26dbbe91.jpg

... or maybe it's not the same interview... :huh: :help:

Hmm I think that's the Access All Areas program. I saw it once, and it hasn't been on since:mad:
I'm not sure about where to downlaod it from, sorry.

Those are from the VH1 All Access that aired this year. We don't have VH1 in my country but I got to downloaded it from somewhere, I think a link someone posted here in Interference.

I have to say that show is really great. They show the rehersals in Mexico and Vancouver, interviews with the guys and backstage footage of the first show in San Diego among some other great things.

The file is quite big, 140MB but I'm going to try to upload it.

I found this online, not sure where it's from, but enjoyable nonetheless

Attachments

• bono.jpg
    bono.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 67
Thanks for the info!! :D *Viviana*, if you can upload it I'll be forever grateful, these stills make me U2 hungry!!! hehehe :evil:

Luckily, I've got broadband so I think filesize will be no problem :happy: :wink:

Oh *Viviana*, you are my new god :bow: :D, you can't imagine how grateful I am!!! It is downlaoding now, I can't wait :drool:

You made my day happy!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :happy: Again: THANKS!!! :)

Yeah!!!! :rockon: I've seen it and it just rocks!! Defenitely doing a VCD out of it and some other intervies!! Thanks yet one more time!! :wink:

I really never liked the greasy style but here, he looks so freggin' :drool: :drool: , I dunno, motorbike guy :drool: hihiihih :wink:

Back
Top Bottom