What's your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You think you're pretty damn funny don't you

Yeah well your initials spell CRT....so ummmm.....THERE! :shifty:

Both of us have male middle names.

oops, this was meant to be a reply in the "What's you're real name thread. Will some one please move or delete it?

:reject:

damn it, my 500th post was doing something retarded :scream:

hey we could turn this into a whole shannon is a retard thread

It's on!!! Sorry!

*wonders if she will do anything else dumb tonight * :banghead:

hahaha, you yell at me for not having my phone on and yours isn't even charged

Hey you should start a thread with that kittens pic so everyone will know what you're talking about. I bet the girls would get a kick out of it. Everyone will start talking about killing kittens while looking at the picture threads. Just think, you could be the starter of a new peice of pleba terminology!

Re: hahaha, you yell at me for not having my phone on and yours isn't even charged

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Hey you should start a thread with that kittens pic so everyone will know what you're talking about. I bet the girls would get a kick out of it. Everyone will start talking about killing kittens while looking at the picture threads. Just think, you could be the starter of a new peice of pleba terminology!

ever seen Gumbo?:eeklaugh:

Re: Re: Re: hahaha, you yell at me for not having my phone on and yours isn't even charged

MiniFly said:

That's my cat's name! He's big and white with black spots like a cow.

Gummo ...(oops my bad mixed up an 'm' with a 'b' :p)...features killing cats....
"They kill stray cats to sell to a local restaurant supplier, and spend their meager profits on glue for a cheap and effective high..................................................................................................In a queasy coincidence, he notes that while Gummo was filming, there was a spate of cat killings by a gang of kids.................................................................................................A party can turn from giddy to ugly and back in the blink of an eye; a smart, sensitive kid can enthusiastically roll off old vaudeville routines and hunt stray cats."

the same director Harmony Korine did 2 other rather odd and twisted indy films. Kids...about a gang of kids and a girl who aqcuires the HIV virus...and Julien-Donkey Boy which is about a schitzophrenic boy and his family..Chloe Sevigny is featured in all 3..by the director, Harmony Korine whom at 1 pt she was involved with in some capacity..I'm a fan of Indy's ;).

Back
Top Bottom