What did the sign say??? Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BebeAutumn

The Fly
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this question so I will start off here.

I have been thoroughly enjoying my copy of the concert in Dallas. They sound sooo gooooood! (Thank you tapers! :happy: )

Right before "Beautiful Day" Bono says something about "getting into trouble with a sign like that." Does anyone know what this sign said? If I'm remembering correctly, he was speaking to someone front and center inside the ellipse.

Just curious what kind of trouble Bono was talking about. :wink:

Thanks. Take care.

kellyahern said:
I don't know about Dallas, but in Las Vegas some guy had a sign that said something like, "Bono please dance with my wife so I can get laid" :huh:

Bono said something like, "Your going to have to take care of that yourself buddy" :lol:

LMAO. My husband was gonna make a sign like that too.

kellyahern said:
I don't know about Dallas, but in Las Vegas some guy had a sign that said something like, "Bono please dance with my wife so I can get laid" :huh:

Bono said something like, "Your going to have to take care of that yourself buddy" :lol:

:lmao:

Leave it to Bono to put things in perspective!

kellyahern said:

In Chicago, I made Beth a sign that said Bono Please Dance With My Wife. Karl held it and drew an arrow pointing to Beth. I think he ended up blowing her a kiss or something.

My Det II signed didn't get any notice by Bono, but Larry's tech read it and laughed. I made my friend Renee one that said "Fan Since 1984" and then mine said "Born in 1984...still a SUPERFAN!"

Nightsong said:
If I remember correctly, the sign in Dallas read "Please Touch Me Bono!"

Thank you Nightsong!

That does get the imagination going! :sexywink:

In Chicago, I made Beth a sign that said Bono Please Dance With My Wife. Karl held it and drew an arrow pointing to Beth. I think he ended up blowing her a kiss or something.

My Det II signed didn't get any notice by Bono, but Larry's tech read it and laughed. I made my friend Renee one that said "Fan Since 1984" and then mine said "Born in 1984...still a SUPERFAN!"

Fun signs! Too bad Bono didn't see your signs, I think he'd get a kick out of it.

It's amazing to think that their career now spans a generation. I love seeing the kids at the shows. Goes to show that the guys have made an impact on many lives for many years.

Okay....coming out of my post-concert blues....wish there was a way to see them one more time before the end of this leg. :sad: But I'm very happy to have had the chance to see them in Dallas. :)

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom