Weird Guys to be Attracted to thread, part 2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: sp0fg8u[z

U2SavesTheWorld said:
my weird thing is that I like really tall skinny guys.

I had the BIGGEST crush on this tall skinny guy all throughout high school...

Freshman year, I dumped my boyfriend to ask him out... and he turned me down. :(

Then, sophomore and junior year, i had basically gotten over my crush and we became friends. :happy:

Then, senior year, my friends were telling me that a guy had a crush on me (they wouldn't say who) and wanted to ask me to prom... I ended up figuring it out that it was he--the tall skinny guy-- who now had the crush on ME! :D

We went to prom and it was one of the best nights of my life... I ended up falling for him all over again but he was immature and didn't want to be in a relationship... so we kinda stayed friends over the years, and I ended up introducing him to this girl... and I found out last year that he ended up marrying that girl.

:sigh:

So that's my tall, skinny guy story! :yes:

wertsie said:

:lmao: I KNEW you were going to say something about that!

well, i hope you don't mind me teasin' ya. It's how we get to know each other in CYBER WORLD!!! MUWHAHAAHAH!!!

*sorry*

anyway, i know now you had a happy and artifact-of-pop-culture rich childhood.

You now know that I tease because I am insanely jealous.

And this all means we are growing closer as CYBER FRIENDS!! MUWHAHAHAHAAH!!

*sorry again*

wertsie said:

:yes: Yeah, I know! I think he looks younger than he is because he's short.

Yeah, he is short...he's the same height as my younger sister (she's 5'2", I'm 5'5"-okay, so I'm three inches taller than him, not much difference, but still...).

meegannie, it's okay, you can admit to watching the show. I did. ;).

I tend to go for skinny guys, too (LMAO at what bonosloveslave said about Hallejuah's comment, by the way). Every guy I've liked has been the weight of the average guy-I don't go for the big, athletic guys that you can tell have been working out. Just your average, skinny guy.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom