U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cool, but I think the last 3 minutes of this one are at least as :drool: worthy if you ask me, mm delish ;)

YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - East Lansing - 2011-06-26 - 360 Tour‬‏

The same guy posted the clips of The Wanderer and AIWIY with the blind 'dude' :D

Wanderer: bono starts in the wrong key (oops lol) but gets applause at the end from Larry
YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - The Wanderer - Nashville - 2011-07-02 - Vanderbilt Stadium - 360 Tour‬‏

The dude's gonna play some guitar (amazing he just gets to keep the Gretsch :ohmy: )
YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - All I Want Is You - Nashville - 2011-07-03 - Vanderbilt Stadium - 360 Tour‬‏

Cool, but I think the last 3 minutes of this one are at least as :drool: worthy if you ask me, mm delish ;)

YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - East Lansing - 2011-06-26 - 360 Tour‬‏

The same guy posted the clips of The Wanderer and AIWIY with the blind 'dude' :D

Wanderer: bono starts in the wrong key (oops lol) but gets applause at the end from Larry
YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - The Wanderer - Nashville - 2011-07-02 - Vanderbilt Stadium - 360 Tour‬‏

The dude's gonna play some guitar (amazing he just gets to keep the Gretsch :ohmy: )
YouTube - ‪U2 (1080HD) - All I Want Is You - Nashville - 2011-07-03 - Vanderbilt Stadium - 360 Tour‬‏

Ah Tim's videos :bow: He's a fellow Interferencer, he's knows what we like. :wink:

I checked out pretty much all of them ! Amazing video quality , so yeah kuddos for him.

Out of all the things they could play... ? Was this the only thing they played :giggle:?

Someone will be pleased to hear that:shifty:

Magical performance of Stuck, awsome vocals by Bono :up:

But then again I've always loved accoustic Stuck. :love: It's a song that obviously very dear to them and Bono in particular.

Is there any chance to get the whole video? Has someone recorded it and can uplad it for those of us who cannot watch the show on the CBS site? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom