U2's Christmas Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
I found these on www.showbizireland.com. Adam is looking really, really good. :drool: So does Edge, but, something about Adam looking all nice and tan without his glasses....wow. :censored: :adam: :drool: :mac:

u2xmas1.jpg

u2xmas3.jpg

u2xmas2.jpg

It's an interesting article...apparantly Larry wasn't there. The direct link is http://www.showbizireland.com/news/december02/23-u2120.shtml

Hope everyone has a great holiday! :wave: :yes:

~ J

Alas, Adam looks a little leathery. I'm taking it as a warning about the dangers of smoking and UV rays. Love his expression, though.

But Bono ... MmmmmmBono.

A-DAM!!!

I responded to wavesofregret's posting about this party, and I hadn't read the ShowBizIreland article about it. I'm happy to see that the guys party together for the holidays.

I must say that Adam looks really cute in this picture. Yes, I am a Bono girl, but...but...the more I read and see of Adam, the more I like him. It looks like his search for enlightenment suited him well!

And Edge is STILL getting better-looking as he's getting older!

Diane

A-DAM!!!

I responded to wavesofregret's posting about this party, and I hadn't read the ShowBizIreland article about it. I'm happy to see that the guys party together for the holidays.

I must say that Adam looks really cute in this picture. Yes, I am a Bono girl, but...but...the more I read and see of Adam, the more I like him. It looks like his search for enlightenment suited him well!

And Edge is STILL getting better-looking as he's getting older!

Diane

rockonedge said:
Poor Edgie can't get any sun like me for risk of sunburn....:sigh: Its not easy being pasty pale..... he still is :cute:

Im pasty pale too but I cant help it I havent left Ireland in 17 years :lol: I wont cope aborad next year :der:

MMMm adam :drool:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Larry is such a scrooge! :D (j/k, I'm sure he had a good excuse.)

India treated Adam well. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom