U2007 Marathon pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lightning flashes across the sky east to west do or die

:drool: I love love love that part lol

yeah..i love that song..and i love the guitar on god part ll

also like a song..i get in moods where i like it more than SBS ..they are similar..in ways..some very underrated songs

I love all these deep cuts. Of course it helps that they play the deep cuts I love. :wink:

I totally blame myself for forgetting about this until, oh, 45 minutes ago ... :hangs head in virtual shame:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
It sounds like Wild Honey....I reconized it cause they used it in Vanilla Sky....and I always heard that song whenever I did theater checks at my last job.
cool! :wink: ..why cant i remember this movie..Tom Cruise, Penélope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Kurt Russell
..you'd think i would..*writes down*

song to end? um..most likely 40..enless they go like hawaii and do angel of harlem (right?)

but i guess they are going with one..:drool:

i coudlnt get back on here..grr

this is my 3rd year i think..but no..i cant remember last year..odd..oh i was in florida i think..but um in 2005 ..god that was great..they gave away tickets and prizes..books..that was great :drool:

okay gals..this was great..see ya round wendy..im gonna go stretch my legs..grab some pizza :lol:

:wink:

I didn't either.

I think most of the things they played are official release, so it not really worth that much to record it, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom