U2 Survivor (ROUND 2) Paul McGuinness has been voted off the island!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which guy do you want to vote off of PLEBA Island?

• Edge

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Adam

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Larry

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Bono

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, that's it, you've had your chance to vote.

I think it's quite obvious who the unlucky lad is. Poor Paul McGuinness has now been taken off the island in a lemon UFO.

You know the rules....
You have four choices left, vote for the guy you want kicked off the island!

i'll probably get flamed for this but...

i love larry...don't get me wrong but i voted him off. he acts like he's on the rag all the time:|

Larry, strong, though, needs to chop down trees.

Adam, seduce mermaids and prepare fruity drinks

Edge, engineer tree houses ala Swiss Family Robinson and liferafts if nessicary.

Sorry Bono, I love you, but you have no practical use.

MiniFly said:

Sorry Bono, I love you, but you have no practical use.

:shocked: :lol:

Im voting for Adam to go. Tough choice but hed probably want to go when he ran out of cigarettes.

Why would anyone want to vote off Bono? He's very useful and interesting to talk to. Maybe you don't want to hear him talk? I do! He also has a wide range of background knowledge on a great many subjects. He's a good cook, and good at scrounging meals together. Like when he was a teenager and his Dad gave him money for groceries, and he spent it on his friends instead and made instant mashed potatoes- SMASH- for his Dad and brother. This continued until one day his brother got a butcher knife after him!(Not serious about hurting him I'm sure):ohmy: Then there was the time he went camping with the Village, and they decided to ration the food and not eat anything until the next day, and in the middle of the night they caught Bono hitting the stash- no wait:silent:

Last edited:
I'm going to vote for Adam.

Any man who looks better in a skirt than I do has got to go!!! :uhoh: :D

Adam's the next loser!!!!

Adam's getting the boot! Adam's getting the boot!!!! :up: :evil:

Oh yes, and all of you who voted Bono off.........don't be suprised if your houses get rolled ala papel de sanitario!!!!:macdevil: :mad: :D :evil: :mac:

Re: Adam's the biggest stud ever!!!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Adam's getting the boot! Adam's getting the boot!!!! :up: :evil:

Oh yes, and all of you who voted Bono off.........don't be suprised if your houses get rolled ala papel de sanitario!!!!:macdevil: :mad: :D :evil: :mac:

Don't count yer chickens just yet, girlie. There's still 12 hours left. :macdevil:

Re: Re: Re: Adam's the biggest stud ever!!!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

ADAM'S OUT LIKE A FAT KID IN DODGE-BALL!!!:macdevil: :mac: :evil: :macdevil:

LMAO!!! C'mon! Bono always wins in everything... Let Adam stay!!! Give a break to the fat kid! :laugh:

Re: Re: Re: Adam's the biggest stud ever!!!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

ADAM'S OUT LIKE A FAT KID IN DODGE-BALL!!!:macdevil: :mac: :evil: :macdevil:

HEY if there's ANYONE here who'd get booted out of a dodgeball game, I think we should look at the man who falls off the stage on a nightly basis. :tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Adam's the biggest stud ever!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

HEY if there's ANYONE here who'd get booted out of a dodgeball game, I think we should look at the man who falls off the stage on a nightly basis. :tongue:

:lol: :laugh: :lmao:
I'm not even going to argue!!!
THAT'S ONE OF THE GREATEST COME-BACKS I'VE EVER HEARD!!!
BWAHHAHAHAHAH!!

HE DOES FALL OF STAGE, IT's TRUE!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
:laugh: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

H.H.S.C- I SALUTE YOU:up:

well...adam is getting off the island, to be with me, on my bday :sexywink: :tongue:

:shame: PEOPLE!,don't vote bono off :tongue: vote adaaaam off..voooote adaaam off *hyptnotizes PLEBA*...FUDGICLES! It's not working..:coughs:BOOMCHAhelp!!!:coughs:..Anywaaay..I voted ADAM off!!!!!! HOO HAH! IN 'YO FACE!IN 'YO FACE!*victory dance*:D :D :D :wave: :dance:

LOL....

well, ya gotta keep Edge, cos he's like "the Professor"....he could make a radio out of a coconut and a boat out of tree trunks!

And Bono is like...um, Gilligan I think...and Larry is like the Skipper, who's there to keep Bono/Gilligan in line.....

Adam is like the layabout rich guy, Mr. Howell....

but where are the women????? :laugh:

Lovey?

Maryann? (izzat Ali?)

Ginger???

*sings* ...here on U2's island!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom