U2 Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Okay Girls. I know that this is really old, and has been done already, and I want to give credit where credit is due, but I don't remember whose this is!!! I just thought that it was time to do it again, since there are tons of newbies around, and it is a good opportunity to get to know each other. Just delete my answers and fill in your own!!

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1988.
2-What got you into U2? Hearing Bono scream the beginning of Rattle n'Hum for the first time.
3-Favorite U2 Album? It's different every day. Right now it would be the "Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack"
4-Top 5 favorite songs? Again, It's different every day: Summer Rain, If God Will Send His Angels, Ground Beneath Her Feet, Out of Control, Exit
5-Favorite lyric? I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "We are going to continue to f*ck up the mainstream"-Bono
7-Favorite Band member? Bono
8-Favorite Era? We'll I love POP, but I would have to say that the boys, and the music, like a fine wine are getting better with age, I love Elevation!!!
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because it is about the music!!
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Any early shows. I would love to have seen the boys in a club.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Muffins, Canned Cranberry Sauce, and Vintage Wine.
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Chocolate. Because it is so addictive, but it makes you feel so good. And besides, you can never have enough.
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? I don't know anything about guitars.
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? A Sarong.
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? He wouldn't be a car, he would be a Harley. A Snarley Harley.
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? One Tree, Alone on a Hill
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Black Bikini Breifs
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because if there was more people doing the good that he does, then the world would be a better place.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly. It's all about the leather pants baby.
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Edge
21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge.
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
26-Lyrics or Drums? Lyrics.
27-Guitar or Lyrics? Lyrics.
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? No Way!!
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? Achtung Baby.
30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio Version.
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's haircut
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980. The Mullet has got to go.
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? His buzz cut now.
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Party Girl
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A small cozy italian restaurant.
36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? With Company
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Sadly, he is with his beautiful wife Ali
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? In the corner of a dark bar.
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Being a Hair Dresser.
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? A time machine
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, because I would love to talk to him about current events, politics, religion, you know, the important stuff, and when that was over I would just stare into his beautiful blue eyes, and maybe ask for a hug.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Him naked in the pool. (Woo Hoo!!!)
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? No. I am not an American Citizen. However, if he was running for the PM of Canada I would not only run for him, but I would be the biggest supporter of his campaign.

44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length )
Bono: Talking for a while. (See Above), then I would just stare at him for a while, then I would want to spend the rest of the time doing things that I shouldn't talk about.
Edge: A Guitar Lesson, Get him to help me find some bedazzled pants, then I would proboablly just talk about Bono the rest of the time.
Larry: A long ride on his motercycle. Some serious kissing, talking about Bono.
Adam: Partying, and hobnobbing with the rich and famous. Talking about Bono.

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 80's.
2-What got you into U2? Seeing them on TV
3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung Baby
4-Top 5 favorite songs? Again, It's different every day: Beautiful Day, Summer Rain, SBS, Red Hill Mining Town, Ultravoilet
5-Favorite lyric? too many!
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "People expect us to go f- off and buy a fish farm. Well we're not f-ing anywhere!"
8-Favorite Era? This is hard! I love Elevation so much, but I also love AB and JT so much, and UF was cool- I'll take Elevation, it's very special!
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because it had such a great feeling and all the guys were so hot!
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? I would love to be at Live Aid on that historic day!

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? his kid
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Chocolate. Because it is so addictive, but it makes you feel so good. And besides, you can never have enough.
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? a good one
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? I'm not an Adam girl, no idea
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? An old beat up one, he's a tightwad!
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? Joshua of course!
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? his clothes. He probably just plops down tired as a dog.
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because if there was more people doing the good that he does, then the world would be a better place. Plus he's the best looking.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? TIE!!!!
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Mirrorball Man
21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge.
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
27-Guitar or Lyrics? guitar
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? No.
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? TIE!!
30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio Version.
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's hair!!
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? They both looked good to me!
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? 1980.
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? ACROBAT
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? His own at the Clarence.
36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? friends
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? friends or family
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Michgan Ave.
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Accountant. He looks like one.
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? Mini portable computer
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, because he is so smart and I would love to discuss the world, music, life, and so many things with him. Yes I would want to look into the blue eyes and hug him too.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Practicing his next composition, singing it to his kids.
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes.

44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length )
Bono: I would drive around with him talking and playing music, then just drive off with him!
Edge: A Guitar Lesson, for a relative of mine!
Larry:I would just ask about his experiences
Adam: ditto

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? April 1, 1995

2-What got you into U2? My parents bought me a copy of The Joshua Tree

3-Favorite U2 Album? ATYCLB

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Kite, Walk On, Stay, WGRYWH, Always

Favorite lyric? Chorus from Kite

8-Favorite Era? Elevation

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? I've only experienced PopMart and Elevation. PopMart had a great set up, but I loved the intimacy of Elevation.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? ZooTV...that is just massive...I wish I could have seen it...

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? He'd probably be riding in it and knocking displays over

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Jell-O...there's always room for Jell-O...

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? Gibson Explorer

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? A sarong

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? '77 Chevy pickup truck

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? Lemon Tree

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Something leopard print

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono so that he could do even more great things.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly

21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge.

23-Edge or Bono? Bono.

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? If the moment was right, yes.

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980.

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Buzz cut

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? A Celebration

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? An Italian dinner with plenty wine

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? Yes

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Ali and/or Edge

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? In a billiard hall

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Own a women's clothing store.

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? He would have improved on the orgasmatron

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono because I want to tell him how much his lyrics inspired me...but I'd also have to give props to Edge on that one.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Him trying to dance.

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes...if he was serious about it.

Bono: Drive around (with him driving...it would be a thrill!) and just talk...go to parks, beaches, whatever...hang out and talk.

Edge: Same.

Adam: Same...but go clubbing at night.

Larry: Let him drive me around on his Harley...anywhere he wants to go...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 02-06-2002).]

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1983

2-What got you into U2? Seeing the SBS video from "Live at Red Rocks" on a local music channel.

3-Favorite U2 Album? Please don't ask me to choose!!! Well, the album I listen to most is ATYCLB, prob because it's the newest.

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, Heartland, New York, Stay

Favorite lyric? "In NY you can forget, forget how to sit still... Tell yourself you will stay in, but it's down to Alphaville" because it is soooo true!

8-Favorite Era? Zoo TV/Achtung Baby

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why?
Toss up b/w Zoo TV and Elevation. I loved the comeback and grandness of Zoo TV but I also love the intimacy of the Elevation tour.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Joshua Tree Tour.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Lemons!

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Caramel!!!Yahhhhhhhh!

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? The Guitar he kicks around in Gone on the Elevation DVD.

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? a silky scarf

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? He would never be a car, he would be a hot harley.

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? A Joshua Tree, of course. Then the cover of that album would have the boys standing by me!!
biggrin.gif

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Nothing!!!

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, so that he could continue to be a musician and a humanitarian at the same time.

20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Both

21-Larry or Adam? Both
22-Adam or Edge? Both

23-Edge or Bono? Both..at the same time!
eek.gif

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

27-Guitar or Lyrics? Huh?

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? Absolutely!!!

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1985.

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Buzz cut

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? One Tree Hill

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A good ol fashioned Irish Pub.

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? with company

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? with his first mate Gavin. *drool, faint*

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? In a juke joint.

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Being a manager for a rock group.

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now?hmmmm, good question

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, because like I say to my fiance, "I loved Bono before I loved you!"

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? music, music, and much more music (and crying babies!)

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Do you have to ask????

Bono: I would go to a museum with him.

Edge: Go clubbing with edge. He's seems like he can really cut a rug.

Adam: the beach!

Larry: a football game!!!!

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan?
When The Joshua Tree came out

2-What got you into U2?
Actually my dad brought home the Joshua Tree album. The music was unlike anything that was on the radio (I was a huge 80s pop fan ? you know, Madonna, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Stray Cats). I fell in love with the melodies, and even more so with the lyrics.

3-Favorite U2 Album?
It's different, depending on my mood. If I had to pick just one album, it would probably be Achtung Baby. Tied for second place are JT and ATYCLB.

4-Top 5 favorite songs? And 5-Favorite lyric?

Again, it?s different depending on my mood. Here?s an attempted list:
1. Who?s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (You left my heart empty as a vacant lot for any spirit to haunt)
2. Where the Streets Have No Name (I want to run, I want to hide, I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside; I want to reach out and touch the flame)
3. One (Love is a temple, love the higher law)
4. Kite (Who's to know when the time has come around; Don't want to see you cry; I know that this is not goodbye)
5. Bad (This desperation, Dislocation, Separation, Condemnation, Revelation, In temptation, Isolation, Desolation, Let it go).

6-Favorite quote otherwise?
"To be united, to be one, is a great thing. But to respect differences may be even greater."

7-Favorite Band member?
Bono

8-Favorite Era?
Achtung Baby

Elevation ? it was the best tour I have ever seen.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why?
Either the really early shows (club dates), Live Aid, or the Zoo TV shows with Benny and Bjorn from Abba.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart?
Probably totally random things like eggplants, cans of soup, toilet paper, wine, bread, crackers, cheese laundyr detergent, and pimento loaf.

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be?
I think he would be some sort of cheese ? like brie. Don?t ask me why, it?s just the first thing that popped into my head.

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be?
I don't know much about guitars, but I would say he is most like the Vintage Gibson Explorer that he uses on BD.

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be?
A Ralph Lauren cocktail dress ? classy, elegant and sexy.

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be?
A PT Cruiser ? classic, cool and a good ride (I should know, I own a PT Cruiser)

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be?
Joshua Tree

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in?
Long silk pyjama pants

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why?
Bono, because we need more people like Bono in the world. Well that, and then I could have the Bono clone to myself and find out the real answer to question 17.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly?
MacPhisto!!!

20-Mirrorball Man or Edge?
Mirrorball Man

21-Larry or Adam?
Adam

22-Adam or Edge?
Edge.

23-Edge or Bono?
Bono.

24-Larry or Bono?
Bono.

25-Adam or Bono?
Bono.

26-Lyrics or Drums?
Lyrics.

27-Guitar or Lyrics?
Lyrics.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face?
Not without totally cracking up

29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby?
Achtung Baby.

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom?
New Voices of Freedom!!!

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz?
Bono's haircut

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980?
The Mullett

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980?
His buzz cut now.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play?
Hallalujah Here She Comes

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in?
A casual, yet elegant French restaurant with a good vintage wine list.

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company?
Alone, reading a book by Yeats.

37-If he?s with company, who is he with?
Gavin

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him?
In a quiet corner of the hotel bar

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing?
Working in a women?s clothing store

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now?
Something related to space travel

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why?
Bono, because he is an inspiration to me. Not just musically, but in the way he lives his life. He is trulay a good person.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing?
Swimming naked in the ocean, moving the lawn, playing with his kids.

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him?
It depends where he stood on the issues ? given what I know about his politcal leanings, I would most likely vote for him.

Bono: I would want to start off spending the day at an art museum. A romantic evening of dinner and dancing at the Rainbow Room in New York.

Edge: I would want to learn how to play the guitar.

Larry: We would ride motorcycles in the country and have a picnic lunch.

Adam: Shopping, dinner at a swanky restaurant, dancing at a nigh club.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1987.

2-What got you into U2? Streets in 1987, my cousin would play it all the time for me.

3-Favorite U2 Album? Eh, hard one but I'd say AB

4-Top 5 favorite songs? One, Streets, Stay, bullet, Gone

5-Favorite lyric? Don't let the bastards grind you down.

6-Favorite quote otherwise? IT'S A MUSICAL JOURNEY!!!!

7-Favorite Band member? Larry

8-Favorite Era? Eh, Elevation cos Larry looks the sexiest *droooool*

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation Austin, cos I met them
biggrin.gif

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Zoo Tv, Cos I was supposed to go and It looked really kewl.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Lucky Charms, Wine, Chips

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? TAMALE!

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? Eh, Gibson?

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? A Sarong.

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? Harley

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? Joshua Tree, cos it's purty

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Nothing

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Larry, cos then I could have one all to myself muahahahha

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly. He's fookin hot

21-Larry or Adam? Larry

22-Adam or Edge? Edge.

23-Edge or Bono? Edge

24-Larry or Bono? Larry

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

26-Lyrics or Drums? DROOOOOOOOOOOOMS!

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? um....YES!

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Larry's haircut

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Buzz cut.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Acrobat

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A cafe

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? With Company

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Somebody important like a president or prime minister

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? At a bar playing pool

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Make-up artist
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? A time machine

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Larry, cos he's the sexiest mofo on the planet and I love him so much and he's the kewliest and I'd prolly defile him.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Playing with his kids alot

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? YES! EDGIE FOR PRESSY!

Bono: I would hang out with him and his family and get a feel of how it is to be Bono everyday.
Edge: I would ask for guitar lessons and ask him for his thoughts on science and go for a walk in the park.
Adam: I'd ask him to show me how to cook the most exotic dishes, show me what's fashionable this season and relax with him all day.
Larry: I'd ask for drumming lessons, a ride on the Harley, His thoughts on Elvis, I'd ask him to marry me 10000 times, then i'd drool at him and ask him to play drums shirtless.

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? I've been a fan ever since I was a wee bairn in the mid-eighties, but I didn't become a mega-huge fan until 1998.

2-What got you into U2? Buying the Best of and realizing I liked every song on it and all the b-sides. See also: being in the heart at Chicago 4...I will never be the same
biggrin.gif

3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung Baby.

4-Top 5 favorite songs? If I had to choose: One, Acrobat, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Kite, Streets.

5-Favorite lyric? You gave me nothing, now it's all I've got or I believe in the Kingdom Come / Then all the colors bleed into one, bleed into one...Well, yes, I'm still running

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "Some people say that you shouldn't mix art and politics or sport and politics or whatever it is. But I think that's basically bulls***" -Adam

7-Favorite Band member? Adam (Edge comes in a close second)

8-Favorite Era? Probably ZooTV era, although I'm awfully fond of what they're doing now.

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because, unfortunately, it's the only one I've been to. Also, it rocks
wink.gif

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? The Dandelion Car Park shows way back in the early days. That would be flippin' awesome.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? lots of frozen dinners and snacks.

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? a potatoe. because he's small, pale, and Irish.

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? I don't know anything about guitars. <---yes

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? a pair of red and black camo pants.

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? I don't know enough about cars, so I'm going to be uncreative and say "a Harley".

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? a weeping willow (I'm not clinically, depressed or anything, I just think they're beautiful)

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? a leapord skin thong (*shudders at thought*) no, really, probably a nice pair of silk pj's.

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Edge, because then we could have one Edge making music and one Edge inventing cold fusion (see below)

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly. Achtung, babies!

21-Larry or Adam? Adam

22-Adam or Edge? Adam

23-Edge or Bono? Edge

24-Larry or Bono? Larry

25-Adam or Bono? Adam

27-Guitar or Lyrics? guitar.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? Dude, he'd probably kick my ass

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Larry's buzz

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Are you kidding? I don't know what *you* call what he had circa 1980, but if it's not a mullet, I don't know what it is. And a frighteningly spiky mullet at that. At least he'd toned it down a bit by '85.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? ACROBAAAAT!!!!

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A simple but homey pub

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Gavin

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Up near Belmont and Clark, buying a mesh shirt.

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? I don't know. He makes such a great rock star.

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? cold fusion

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Edge, because he's seems so kind, sweet and intelligent. And the fact that he's flippin' gorgeous doesn't hurt, either.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? him and Ali playing with their kids (Awwwww!!!)

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? No, because then he wouldn't have time for his music

Bono: Go to an art museum with him. And talk about...art...
Edge: Spend time in the studio with him, watching him work and talking about music.
Larry: A ride on his Harley. Or maybe a baseball game. For some reason, that seems like it would ba a lot of fun
Adam: dinner in a classy restaurant, talking about art, music and travel. And then drinking, dancing and listening to music at a trendy club.

Hey, that was pretty fun. Time-consuming, yes, but also quite a bit of fun.
smile.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-06-2002).]

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1983

2-What got you into U2? Seeing "Live at Red Rocks" on a local channel.

3-Favorite U2 Album? Joshua Tree

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Right now, One, Beautiful Day, New Year's Day, A Sort of Homecoming, In God's Country.

Favorite lyric? One

8-Favorite Era? Tough call, I'm so sentimental over the old stuff, but I'll go with the heart and say Elevation.

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because I got to be so close to the band!

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? ZOO TV in Europe with MacPhisto! The US only had Mirrorball Man!

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? No way. He has lackeys to do that for him.

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? A hot fudge sundae

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? His favorite

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? sweat pants

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? Of course he's a motorcylce!

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? A Joshua Tree, of course. Then the cover of that album would have the boys standing by me!!
biggrin.gif

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? a U2 t-shirt?

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, so that he could continue to be a musician and a humanitarian at the same time.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Both

20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Both

21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge

23-Edge or Bono? Bono

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? I don't think he'd laugh

29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? Joshua Tree, but not by much!

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's pretty black hair!

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? 1985

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? 1980, liked the cute bangs!

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? One Tree Hill

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A good ol fashioned Irish Pub.

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? with company

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Gavin and Guggi

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? The top of the Sears tower

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? businessman

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? I think if Edge were going to invent something he'd go ahead and do it now, he's got plenty of free time!

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, he's my favorite and my desire and he means so much to me in so many ways.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Dogs barking, happy laughter

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes, but why Edge, when Bono is the politician?

Bono: One day is not enough. Can I have 4 days with Bono, and just say hi to the other guys?
wink.gif

[/B][/QUOTE]

THE BASICS
1-1982.

2-I saw Red Rocks Sunday Bloody Sunday on MTV.

3-Actung Baby

4-In God?s Country, So Cruel, Always, Kite, Tomorrow

5-Be uncool, let?s be awkward

6-My God isn?t short of cash, mister!

7-Bono

8-I will always love the JT era because that is when I first came to love U2 but as far as the music, their look and style, I LOVE Elevation, very sexy!

9-Elevation, most definitely!

10-I would have loved to have seen them in a small club show when they first started out but a Joshua Tree show would be my ultimate dream experience.

THE FUN STUFF

11-Um, probably fine vintage wine, fresh flowers and condoms (he's probably be at the store because he's planning a romantic evening with Ali, I can't picture him there for any other reason)

12-Stuffed jalapeno bites - hot and spicy and I can?t get enough!

13-A Gibson Explorer of course.

14-Ladies underpants.

15-Larry would never be a car, he would be a Harley.

16- Hee hee, a Joshue Tree of course!!!

17-Just a t-shirt, no undies!!!

18-The Edge, I would love to tap into his brain power.

19-The Fly of course, LEATHER!!!!

20-Edge

21-Adam

22-Edge.

23-Bono.

24-Bono.

25-Bono.

26-Lyrics.

27-Lyrics.

28-If I did, I?d make sure I could run like the wind and never look back!

29-Achtung Baby.

30-The Studio Version.

31-Bono's haircut

32-I liked the mullet

33-Buzz cut!

34-So Cruel

35-Probably a very nice French or Italian
restaurant.

36-Always with company.

37-His lovely Ali of course.

38-Working out in a very private gym.

39-Owner of a model agency.

40-edge invention

41-Bono. I have such admiration for him as a poet, singer, husband, father, all the good things he tries to do that aren?t always appreciated. I would probably be so in awe of him I would be tongue-tied but I would be happy to just sit and stare at him! I would like to hug him but I would probably faint dead away like I came close to doing at the Anaheim Elevation show last April! .

42-I can imagine hearing Ali yelling things along the lines of ?Bono, where is my cell phone/car keys/car? Where did you leave Eli now? Baby, stop that, we can?t right now, the kids are home!. I can see Bono running around outside with the kids, doing fun dad things! Oh, a naked dip in the ocean would be nice too!

43-I sure would.

44-Well, with Larry, we?d start with a nice gym workout so I could see that beautiful man cleavage, then of course a sauna afterward. Towels optional! After that, breakfast and a LONG ride on his bike. Just looking at the man for a few hours would be heaven!

Adam, well, I?d just like a repeat of my dream from a few weeks ago.

Edge, I would love to spend time just listening to him play his guitar and have him sing to me. I love his voice and I would be content just hanging out with him, really just talking and listening. A little kissing would be nice too.

I would ask Bono to take me to all the hot spots in New York and basically just party, party, party. Now, if he wasn?t married, my time with him would end up in a nice hotel room with major hanky panky but, I would settle for a hug and a kiss.

1-When did you become a U2 fan? I was a kid, hopelessly addicted to MTV 24/7 (you know, back when they used to play videos?) and they began playing the SBS video from Red Rocks. I was a little kid and I didn?t understand what he singing about. Being raised a Southern Baptist, I wondered at first if it was something bad about the day Sunday (church day), but they didn?t seem bad and I found myself mesmerized by the music, the pulse- the beat of the drums, the energy that they created and how it affected the crowd.... and of course, there was just something about that lead singer.
2-What got you into U2? Same as above. And even though I was so young, I came to the conclusion that they seemed to be singing about something pretty important to them in that song...and if it was that important, maybe I should find out what they were talking about. So I did. The rest is a long, magical experience!
3-Favorite U2 Album? It does change weekly. Boy holds a special place in my heart, but right now I?m still SO into ATYCLB.
4-Top 5 favorite songs? Again, changes all the time. Some of my favorites: I Will Follow, Gloria, Surrender, Walk On, With or Without You, In God?s Country, Dirty Day, MOFO, Acrobat, Stay, New York (help! I can?t stop!)
5-Favorite lyric? ?I can?t change the world, but I can change the world in me? & ?In dreams begin responsibilities?- among others.
6-Favorite quote otherwise? Just about anything Bono has to say. Lately, I?m really lovin? ?THE GOAL IS SOUL!?
7-Favorite Band member? Yep, I?m a Bono girl.
8-Favorite Era? I love it all, but there?s no time like the present. It?s a really wonderful time to be a U2 fan.
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? This tour... cause ?THE GOAL IS SOUL!!?
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? I really hate that I missed the JT tour, but I think I?d go to Red Rocks and shove that girl in the mangy sweater out of the way, so that I could dance & sing with Bono. I mean, she didn?t even know the words to 11 o?clock tick tock!
THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Artichokes, whip cream, a couple of bottles of really good red wine, and toilet paper.
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? I have to agree with spinny on this one- CHOCOLATE- and for all the same reasons!
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? A Rickenbacker 325C64.
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? gotta go with the sarong... or a pair of fishnet pantyhose.
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? A 1967 pale yellow mustang convertible.
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? I?d be a crepe myrtle or a great big magnolia.
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Whatever he fell asleep in.
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono.... I?m not tellin?.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly. Hey, I?m a leather girl.
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Edge.
21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono
24-Larry or Bono? Bono
25-Adam or Bono? Bono
26-Lyrics or Drums? Both
27-Guitar or Lyrics? Both.
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? Never.
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? Achtung Baby
30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? Studio Version
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono?s haircut.
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Bono 1980.
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Larry now.
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Gloria.
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? He?d be in a pub or at Lillie?s Bordello.
36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? With company.
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Gavin Friday.
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? At a motorcycle show.
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? He would be managing a rock band or he?d own the hippest club in town.
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? There?s no telling what he would?ve invented. He?d have figured out all the unsolved mysteries of the world including the Bermuda Triangle, what happened to Amelia Earhart, and Bono?s lost October lyrics.
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono. I?d want to sing with him. And get some lovin?. I?d be lying if I said otherwise.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? I?d hear him singing the lyrics to the new U2 CD.
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Hell, yeah I would!
Bono: I?d want to write, sing & record a song with Bono. And talk. And get some lovin?.
Edge: I?d just like to be around him & try to soak up some of his genius.
Larry: Take me for a ride on your Harley, Larry! and teach me how to play the drums a little.
Adam: Anything Adam would want to do would be fine with me...I know we would have fun no matter what we?d be doing.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Okay Girls. I know that this is really old, and has been done already, and I want to give credit where credit is due, but I don't remember whose this is!!! I just thought that it was time to do it again, since there are tons of newbies around, and it is a good opportunity to get to know each other. Just delete my answers and fill in your own!!

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? early 90's.
2-What got you into U2? Bono.
3-Favorite U2 Album? R&H
4-Top 5 favorite songs? two hearts beat as one, who's gonna ride your wild horses, heartland, the unforgettable fire, angel of harlem
5-Favorite lyric? And if you listen I can't call
And if you jump, you just might fall
And if you shout, I'll only hear you
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "I believe in God, but that doesn't mean I don't get angry."
8-Favorite Era? Elevation.
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? ...
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? elevation because I'm just mad that I didn't put more effort into getting there and because I would have liked to get pulled on stage by bono.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Olive oil, futtucini, alfredo sauce and vintage wine.
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? A cherry muffin because the smell and taste of them are pure happiness.
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? I don't know anything about guitars.- me neither.
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? a pair of flashy leather pants.
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? a volkswagon beetle
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? a palm tree
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? a regular tee shirt and baggy flannel pajama pants
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Adam, we need more smiles like his.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? macphisto...he's insane and I love insanity!
21-Larry or Adam? adam
22-Adam or Edge? adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? lol, no
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980. no mullet, please!
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? hard question!
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? a baskin robbins eating pralines and cream.
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? his kids (aww so cute)
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? on a city street corner, he's looking at a display in a store window.
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? a fashion designer
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? all sorts of hats
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? adam because he seems to know quite alot of info than he leads people to believe
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? I imagine bono getting yelled at by ali for missing her bday again!
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? yep of course!

Bono: I would show bono off to my sarcastic friends and then spend a large portion of the time skipping through the city with him on my arm and then I'd take him to a nice place to eat and spend the rest of the night talking to him about why how he can care for the world so much and why he's so political minded and others aren't.
Edge: I'd just smile at edge the whole time and ocassionally nudge him and laugh, lol! no I'd take edge to a music store and let him pick out what he thinks is the best guitar to have and then I'd buy it and ask him to teach me how to play "stay." I'd kiss him goodnight because it would take all day for me to learn.
Larry: I'd dig into larry's mind and find out what he is really like, that would take a load of time too.
Adam: Aww yeah! I'd spend alot of time making out with adam. I'd try his glasses on. I'd take him to a club and we'd dance the night away that is if he can dance...

ok, here we go...

1. 2001
2. My parents were fighting a lot and it was an EXTREMELY tense time in my house. A good friend of mine lent me her ATYCLB and I fell in love with it (esp. Stuck in a Moment {goodness, it saved my life!}). After that it was like "I gotta hear more of this!"
3. POP, I love its lyrics and it's cynical, ironic, satirical messages.
4. Please, Exit, New York, Mysterious Ways, Walk On (single version)
5. "It's just a moment, this time shall pass." {again, thanks to Bono and Edge for that one!}
6. "Today was a beautiful day. All the people that could have been annoying chose not to be." Bono at the end of filming Beautiful Day.
7. The Edge.
8. Definately now. While I don't mind POP era U2, I think that they were losing themselves in irony after a while.
9. Elevation, I was 4 rows away from Bono!...Wait, that WASN'T ME! I gave the tickets up!!!
mad.gif
(I don't know if y'all knew that...
wink.gif
)
10. ZooTV. Stupid being 9 when that came about...
11. Socks.
12. Garlick. Good taste, bad breath.
13. Les Paul.
14. A thong *giggle* nah, uumm...glasses, 'cuz glasses are cool.
15. A 1974 Shovelhead Harley (we have one of them, it's fabulous).
16. A willow. Good for shade.
17. An extremely long sleeved shirt with a thumbhole cut out and leather pants.
18. None, they're originals.
19.MacPhisto...there's something sick about it that I l-o-v-e!
20. Edge (see question 7).
21. That's like comparing apples and guavas.
22. That's like comparing guavas and a biology book.
23. That's like comparing a biology book to well, I just don't know.
24. That's like comparing apples with uhhh something random.
25. That's like comparing guavas to yea, still don't know.
26. Lyrics.
27. Lyrics.
28. Would I ever meet Larry face to face? No. And if I did would I be able to speak? No.
29. Depends on my depression level, but usually Achtung Baby.
30. New Voices of Freedom. That is SO the proper medium for Still Haven't Found.
31. Are we talking mullet years here or what...
32. 1980, I'm part of PAMW (people against mullet wearers).
33. Buzz cut. Definately the buzz cut.
34. Seconds (sing Edge, siiiiiinnnnggg!!!)
35. A Chinese-Italian-Mexican-Irish-American restaraunt, cuz he's random like that.
36. Company (does he KNOW how to be alone?)
37. Happily he's with his family. *cute!*
38. Swimming in the lake.
39. Being a personal advisor. ("Gee Adam, purple camo pants today, or red camo pants?" "Well, you're wearing a marron shirt, so red camo pants." "Thanks Adam.")
40. A way to read and UNDERSTAND a biology course.
mad.gif
stupid prezygotic evolution!
41. Edge, he could teach me about prezygotic evolution! That and I think it would be very interesting to hear his stories.
42. Snoring. He must be tired when he's home.
43. Yep. He could fund his own election campaign and would therefore not feel the need to take donations from corrupt as all hell companies. *cough* ENRON! *cough*
44. Bono: I would go to church with Bono. Yea, and have him explain stuff to me about religion. And ask him about his erratic heart (I have one too, fun. Wait, no it's not.)
Edge: Study with me!! I have an AP biology test in May and I have no idea what I've done all year! And beat up the kid in my class that made fun of his name being a direct object and said Edge *gasp* sucked at *double gasp* guitar. Oh, and I'd show him my red shoes with white stripes on them like his blue Adidas.
Adam: Go to the world's largest ball of twine in Darwin, Minnesota. It would make for a good drive. Adam is fun (especially because he wears glasses).
Larry: Go on a motorcycle ride. Fabulous.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 02-06-2002).]

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 2000
2-What got you into U2? BD vidio
3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung Baby!
4-Top 5 favorite songs? they change daily
5-Favorite lyric? It's no secret that a liar wont believe anyone else
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold" -Adam
7-Favorite Band member?Adam
8-Favorite Era? They get better each year but Pop is great
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Ive only seen Elevation and it wasn't live so I'll say elevation cos its all about the music
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Tough between PopMart and ZooTV

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Vintage wine
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? He reminds me of toast and I don't know why
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? Gibson Les Paul Custom
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? A Sarong
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? He wouldn't be a car he'd be a harley
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? Oak
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? briefs
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? We need more aware people like Bono in the worl but having more then one wouldn't make him special
21-Larry or Adam? Adam
22-Adam or Edge? Adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono
24-Larry or Bono? Larry
25-Adam or Bono? Adam
26-Lyrics or Drums? Drums
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? thats nuts
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? Achtung Baby!
30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? Studuio
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? mullet
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Buzz
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? WGRYWH
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? Italian
36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? company
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Gavin and Guggi
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Harley store
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Fasion
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? time machine
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Adam because I would get along w/ him the most so we would have a great time
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? He is probably one of those people that you never see
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? If I was american I would look at his ideas and views and then decide
Bono: Talk about 3rd world debt
Edge: Guitar lesson, I just can't play chords!
Larry: We would probably stare at each other - he doesn't seem to be much of a converstionalist
Adam: I would take him to my school so my friends could meet him. Then a bass lesson

------------------
Please,
Evil
Acts
Can
End

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1992

2-What got you into U2? A wild discussion among my friendsweather U2 were good or not. The love of my life loved them so I just had to give it a try....do I have to mention that I'm more obssessed then him nowadays??
biggrin.gif

3-Favorite U2 Album? AB

4-Top 5 favorite songs? RIght now it has to be Grace, Stay, WOWY (i'm obssessed with that song!!) Bad, Ultra violet.

5-Favorite lyric? A whole song it has to be Grace. A line I guess have to be "i'm still enchanted by the light you brought to me"

6-Favorite quote otherwise? They have all said so many amazing things, speically Bono, I just can't chose.

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because it was for us fans, it was close, true, honest and just amazing.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Late 70's , early 80's, mainly because there is very little documented on video for us "new" fans to see and I just love the raw energy in the old stuff, nothing beats jumping to I will follow or Out of control!! ;D

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? A shopping list given by Ali and two screaming boys....
wink.gif

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Something that makes you warm inside and feels good, like hot chocoalte after a long day out skiing.

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? I only know one model and it's Fender...

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? My favorite t-shirt.

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? Ohh... that new one from Chrysler.... *A lugtbulb over my head* PT Cruiser!

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? I guess one standing in Bono's backyard with a good view over his private shower.

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Ali's arms.

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, beacuse as someone else said, the world would be a better place and the other reason is that he could be home with his children more which he wishes he could.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Oh, tough one. Fly turns me on but MacPhisto is probably the one I want to comfort and be comforted by. Fly is too cool for that.

21-Larry or Adam? Adam
22-Adam or Edge? Adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? Why not, could be fun to see his reaction nowadays. LOL

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? Version with the choir.

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Nowadays cut, if not too short.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play?
Acrobat...pretty much anything from AB that they haven't played since Zoo TV.

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? If I ever will run into him it got to be cheap one so probably a Chinese one or greek.

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? Company..

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? The rest of the guys, Ali or Gavin Friday.

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Him running over me with his bike at a crosswalk. *dreaming*

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? A fashion designer

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? Do I have to list them all??

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? If I hadn't met any of them before it would be Bono. Unfortunatly I get all weak when I see him so I would probably not be saying much. But since I've met all of them except Adam I would really love to meet him and say that I love to see him smile!

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Playing with his kids, rolling around in play fights on the grass.

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes, if I was an american citizen. If he was swedish and the leader of any of the parties(?) in the government I hope to be his right hand.

Bono: Take him out for some riding, letting him sing for me, just talking, I'd love him to teach me more about the work he's doing with the debts, and then hopefully I'd get something that every Bonogirl wants.....
Edge: Go for a ride here too. I'd love him to teach me some guitarstuff.
Larry: More riding first on my horse and then he'd help me overcome my fear of riding a motorbike.
Adam: How about riding? Then I can just sit and watch him smiling.

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? Since before I can remember? so 1986 (when I was born)

2-What got you into U2? My parents playing U2 nonstop

3-Favorite U2 Album? A question w/ no answer? there is no favorite one

4-Top 5 favorite songs? See above
smile.gif

5-Favorite lyric? "You gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising
your voice?"

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "The goal is soul!"-Bono, or "I want my own street gang. Only with cookies instead of violence" - Mona (sorry honey I love that one!)

8-Favorite Era? ZooTV, hands down. I always say if I could relive one time in my life, it would be that era, especially since I was like 5 and I can only remember through videos & stories

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? ZooTV? because it was so mind-blowing and
there has not been any tour like it before and there isn't one today (yes I did go to ZooTV!)

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and
why? The early shows? to a club called Paradise, twenty years ago?

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Spanish rice, bottles of Perrier, mangos, papayas, and other exotic fruits, Starbucks ice cream (yum), formula & oatmeal (for the baby)

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Soul Food
biggrin.gif

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? The one he built w/ his brother, cause
it reflects who he is

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? Pants, of course!

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? He's a Harley Honey!

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? A palm tree in a desert oasis

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Realistically? Okay? an oversized tee and sometimes some flannel pants

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Larry, cause we need more people who don't take the crap society feeds us today

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly? sexy leather man!
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Mirrorball Man? he can call me anytime
biggrin.gif

21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge
23-Edge or Bono? Bono
24-Larry or Bono? Larry
25-Adam or Bono? Bono
27-Guitar or Lyrics? Lyrics

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? If he let me, and then he could call me whatever he wanted

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? Studio Version.

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980, when he would play with it and brush it out of his face like crazy

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? His buzz cut now

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World (then take me onstage & have some champagne like in the ZooTV days?.)

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A small Spanish restaurant

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? Always with company

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Larry

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? In the corner of the
bar, chatting with the bartender, ignoring the scene

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Door-to-door salesman

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? A machine that bedazzles all articles of clothing, and he would have written a book on astrophysics that would put Hawking to shame
wink.gif

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Larry, he just seems like the laid-back kind of guy you can chill and have a drink with? and he's sort of the anti-celebrity?

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Crawling through the dog door at 3 in the morning cause he spent another night out & Ali won't let him in

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes? I wish I were a baby so then he would kiss me

44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member
and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length )
Larry: Ride on his Harley most of the day, go visit Graceland, take me to a tattoo parlor so I can get a tattoo just like his, maybe he would teach me a little bit of drumming, have a nice vegetarian dinner, and probably spend most of the night lying down w/ me doing all the talking and him just listening
Bono: Go eat at some fancy restaurants, meet his various friends, make a cameo at an economic summit & TRL, take him to my AP language class for a while & discuss archaic literature, & go back to his house and order in, spend the rest of the night listening to music & talking
Edge: We would go to his house and play with his kids in the backyard, maybe he could help me with my physics project on black holes, eat dinner with his family, like macaroni and cheese or something cute
Adam: Going to an arcade and play games for hours, go wig shopping (I have no idea why), take a much needed afternoon nap for the party that will go down after dark

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1999.
2-What got you into U2? The With Or Without You Single my friend gave to me as a farewell present when he moved to South Africa
3-Favorite U2 Album? Pop
4-Top 5 favorite songs? If You Wear That Velvet Dress, With Or Without You, The Lady With The Spinning Head, The Unforgettable Fire, Summer Rain
5-Favorite lyric? And you can dream, so dream out loud
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "Life is where we live" Larry
8-Favorite Era? I like how they looked during POP. Musically it's Achtung Baby/Zooropa. Very experimental.
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Zoo TV. Because I like this multimedia stuff
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? This Zoo TV concert in Berlin.
THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Wine. And a pack of beer, obviously
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be?
A pineapple. Not simple, a bit exotic and hard to eat
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? I don't know anything about guitars. <---I agree
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? Red sneakers. Sexy and unusual
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? A Shelby GT 500. Cos: This car's beautiful, rare, very fast and very sexy (if a car can be that)
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? A very small one.
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Naked?
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Larry, because there aren't enough people out there saying what they really think.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? MacPhisto. I love evil characters
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Edge, Mirrorball Man is way too american, for my taste
21-Larry or Adam? Hell, Larry!
22-Adam or Edge? Err... Adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono
24-Larry or Bono? Larry
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? If I wanna commit suicide, why not?
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Not the mullet.
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Acrobat
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? A soup bar. Are there soup bars in dublin?
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Ali or an old friend
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Never been t Chicago... A bar or a Harley Davidson shop
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? A photograph
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? A teleporter
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Larry, because as far as I know both of us like motorcycles, prefer the truth and have problems with our wrists/hands. Truly, I think we can have a good conversation (or talk about our grief ^_^).
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Well, I think he would hear / see more of me than the other way.
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? I'm not an American citizen. And to be honest, I wouldn't vote for him as the Chancellor of Germany. You really can't put the weigth of these problems on his shoulders.

Bono: Talking. And drinking some wine cos I enjoy drinking wine. Bono's company would be a good bonus.
Edge: A guitar lesson, probably. And trying to take his hat off of his head.
Larry: Riding his motorcycle (sitting behind him, of course), playing some pool billiard, and I think I shouldn't tell what else I'd do
Adam: I bet he's good for some shopping. So that and... I guess if I talk to him I'd say what I think at the moment.

------------------
Life is where we live

i hope i'm allowed to answer this!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1991.
2-What got you into U2? hearing my aunt play their music all the time.
3-Favorite U2 Album? achtung baby!
4-Top 5 favorite songs? zoo station, seconds, ebttrt, adwm, discotheque
5-Favorite lyric? rise up with wings like eagles, etc.
6-Favorite quote otherwise? dunno
7-Favorite Band member? adam
8-Favorite Era? the early days all the way up to ummm zoo tv. looks-wise at least. favourite musical era would be achtung baby/zooropa.
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? popmart, cuz it's the only one i've seen live!
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? any of the other tours! but i guess zoo tv.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? stuff?
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? stuff?
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? john's glitter bass.
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? pants?
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? an edsel?
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? a christmas tree
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? a bed. although i generally bet it's a couch *snickers*
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? cloning scares me.
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? the fly.
20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? edge
21-Larry or Adam? adam
22-Adam or Edge? adam
23-Edge or Bono? bono
24-Larry or Bono? bono
25-Adam or Bono? adam
26-Lyrics or Drums? lyrics
27-Guitar or Lyrics? lyrics
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? sure
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? achtung baby
30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? studio
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? bonos
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? i guess 1980. i saw a pic of him from live aid from the back and he looked like a girl. but the mullet was cool.
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? 1980, even though he looked four.
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? 11 o'clock tick tock
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? the kind that serves food
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? you!
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? why would i be in chicago? better yet, why would he be there?
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? being a drag queen at a las vegas nightclub.
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? a bedazzler
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? larry, so i could get in a word edgewise.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? stuff?
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? sure.
44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length)
Bono: tape his mouth shut for 12 hours, and talk, then let him talk for the other 12, when i'd be sleeping.
tongue.gif

Edge: let him bedazzle my clothes. and steal one of his beanies while he wasn't looking.
Larry: dunno.
Adam: getting drunk.

------------------
you bury your treasure where it can't be found, but your love is like a secret that's been passed around...
ME!

Okay. I know this will take a lot of time, time I *should* be spending doing homework, but I can't resist. I'm going to fill this out before I read anyone else's response, so I won't be tempted to copy superior answers.

Here we go!

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1996.

2-What got you into U2? Getting the New York version of the "One" video on tape during something else I was taping, watching it again, remembering how much I liked the song when it first came out...

3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung, Baby!

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Geez! That's impossible. I'll just pick 5 of my top, I don't know, 25 songs: One, Shadows and Tall Trees, Love is Blindness, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Kite

5-Favorite lyric? "I'm only hanging on to watch you go down ... my love"

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "I buy socks." Adam, on what he spends his money on instead of drink

7-Favorite Band member? I honestly couldn't pick one. No, seriously.

8-Favorite Era? Boy!

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because I was there!! Well, I was at Popmart, too, but only one concert.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? ZooTV! Because I read Flanagan's Bible and I REEEEALLY wish I'd been around then. Well, technically I was. But you know.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Olives, alcohol, napkins, a economic magazine

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Coffee. Wait, that's not a food.

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? Since I have an old Fender Telecaster, I'll say a Fender Telecaster.

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? Panties.

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? A big, manly truck. With satin seatcovers.

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? Um. An oak?

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? Whatever he was wearing the night before.

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because maybe then they'd get some recording done on schedule...

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly.

20-Mirrorball Man or Edge? Edge. (Ignore my name.)

21-Larry or Adam? Both. At once.

22-Adam or Edge? It depends on what you need done.

23-Edge or Bono? I CAN'T DO THIS!

24-Larry or Bono? Larno.

25-Adam or Bono? Bodam.

27-Guitar or Lyrics? Wonderfully expressive guitar.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? If I could get a good head start running away.

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio version.

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Mad props to the mullet!

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Dear Lord, the buzz!

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? ACROBAT!!

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? Italian.

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? With compnay, of course.

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Random supermodels, Ali, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, John Hume...

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? At Hallelujah's apartment on 54th. I think she had a dream like that once.
smile.gif

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Being an accountant.

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? Lots of electronic stuff. The female orgasmatron would have been invented much, much sooner.

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Well, I've already met Adam.
smile.gif
But if I could meet and hang out with one of them for an extended period of time, it would be Bono. Because I don't think it would be possible for him to run out of things to talk about.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Talking? More talking? Bono walking around naked? More talking? Bono playing loud, crazy games with his kids.

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes!!!

44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length) Can't! Too tired! Maybe I'll update later. There would be clubs involved, though. Definitely!

Whew! Done. Now I can see what everyone else wrote...

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 02-06-2002).]

Stormy! We think alike :
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? ACROBAT
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Accountant. He looks like one.

And Bonochick!
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? He would have improved on the orgasmatron

And hey Jessica,
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing?
Swimming naked in the ocean, moving the lawn, playing with his kids.

How exactly does one move the lawn?
biggrin.gif

GINA! LOL
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? a potatoe. because he's small, pale, and Irish.
And of course:
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? ACROBAAAAT!!!!

biggrin.gif
I love the PLEBA girls.

hehe, I?m at work, so I?m actually get paid for this
biggrin.gif

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1997.

2-What got you into U2? listening to Streets

3-Favorite U2 Album? AB

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Streets, MW, Walk on, UF, Numb...

5-Favorite lyric? walk on

6-Favorite quote otherwise? check my sig
biggrin.gif

7-Favorite Band member? ADAM

8-Favorite Era? can?t pick one

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, that?s the only one I could see so far.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Boy, because back then U2 often invited fans for a drink

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? everything but the stuff that is on the shopping list Ali made for him

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? lemon

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? an explorer

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? hot pants

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? a mustang

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? I don?t want to be a tree

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? er, nothing

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Adam, then I could have him around teaching me bass

21-Larry or Adam? Adam

22-Adam or Edge? Adam

23-Edge or Bono? Adam, er sorry, em... Edge

24-Larry or Bono? Lar

25-Adam or Bono? Adam

26-Lyrics or Drums? drums

27-Guitar or Lyrics? Edge?s guitar

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? yeah, I guess so, u know, just to see his reaction

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio version

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Larry?s cut, I love short hair

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? er... none ?

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Dear Lord, the buzz!

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Two Hearts Beat as One

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? Fish?n?Chips shop

36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? with a couple of old friends

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? his old buddies like Gavin or Gucci

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? just around the corner

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? an architect

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now?

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Adam, why, well only women can understand why

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Bono flying kites with his kids

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? no, sorry, but he?s not a politician

44-If you were given 4 days to hang out with U2... One day (24 hours) with each band member and your time with band members cannot overlap, what would you do with each of them? Where would you go? What would you talk about? (Keep it to a reasonable length) *passes out just by the thought of it
day one - sightseeing tour with Edge
day two - be invited to his wonderful home and meet Ali and his kids
day three - hang out with Larry and get to ride his bikes
day four - ..... what me and Adam are going to do it PRIVATE!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1996.
2-What got you into U2? watching ZooTV Sydney and my mind being blown.
3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung
4-Top 5 favorite songs? (here we go) RTSS, Bad, Stay, WOWY, DYFL
5-Favorite lyric? sorry can't choose. maybe something from HMTMKMKM.. or "give yourself away" or SATs.. ok SKIPPINg this question (i'm amazed i got past #4!)
6-Favorite quote otherwise? can't choose. see above. oh wait maybe the one about "God being in the house, and they can't feel it, and Bono went to bed dreaming of the next night (show) and that has never happened before" -totally paraphrased but I love that quote from RS.
8-Favorite Era? Elevation!
Elevation- 7 times baby! woohooo!
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Back to the clubs- where they STARTED! (i'd proceed to become their manager instead of PM & would be v. v. happy
right now.)

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? milk, cheese, candy, oreos
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? chocolate milk! yumm! or spaghetti and meatballs b/c he's crazy and messy but at the same time simple and soooo delish/wonderful!
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? um.. a shiny one?
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? a bra!
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? a silvery shiny hot LML sporty BMW!
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? an apple tree.
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? warm fuzzy gray sweats and a white tshirt!!
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono and does this really need explanatation?
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Mackie
21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Adam
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
28-Would you ever call Larry 'Shirley' to his face? Yes- and I have!
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Larry!
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980- I LOVE the fluff!
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do
you tell them to play? Duh- Running To stand Still!!!
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in?
mmm a comfy but upclass yummy restaurant with good wine and happy waiters!
36-In reference to the above question, is he alone or with company? with company!
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? with
wonderful Ali- but they'd be waiting for me so that's ok!
smile.gif

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? in a grocery store- the health food section!
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? driving trucks for a moving company, running a small nightclub.
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? a transportation portal so I can zap over to Dublin.
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono b/c he is the best.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Him playing with his kids, but he'd usually not be around a lot- once in a while they'd have smashing parties and invite me.
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Yes.
Larry: I'd go for a ride on his bike and go play pool with him. At night we'd go dancing or curl up and watch a movie.
Adam: I'd unfold my chair next to his and laugh and smile and drink slushies with him as we watched other people exercise. At night we'd go to a local club and watch a new band's set, be happy and smile and show off our necks to each other.
Edge: I'd like to go shopping with Edge and talk to him all about big Theories and learn so much from him. Maybe go to the science museum with him. At night we'd have to go to a bar so he could drink me under the table. (hehee no pun intended...)
Bono: so at 12am I'd throw myself into his arms.. 12:10 we'd pull apart.. ok lol well I guess I'd like to show him around some place special to me- maybe something special in Boston or where I went to school..so we could talk and talk.. I'd take him to my favorite restaurant and basically we'd just talk madly
the whole entire day and I'm getting dreamy thinking of his attention on me only for 24 hours.

hah this was fun! you've got to dream up the world you want to live in,
Olive

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1987

2-What got you into U2? hearing Streets for the first time

3-Favorite U2 Album? it's a tie between War and Zooropa right now.

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Stay, Dirty Day, Walk On, Shadows & Tall Trees, A Celebration

5-Favorite lyric? and i know it aches, and your heart it breaks...you can only take so much, walk on.

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "don't call me Shirley" - Larry

8-Favorite Era? this is tough but i have to say Elevation to now. they look great, happy and the music still can blow me away.

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, it was so moving and they sounded wonderful.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Zoo TV Europe w/ MacPhisto. i was a fan at the time, but of course i couldn't go to Europe.

THE FUN STUFF

11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? wine & beer

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Chocolate covered strawberries.

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? i know nothing about guitars.

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? pants

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? i can't see Larry as a car, a Harley maybe.

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? this isn't U2 related, but a Willow

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? nothing

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because he's sexy, he has a huge heart and is doing more for the world than some politicians can claim.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? MacPhisto!! the makeup, the gold suit, red shirt *swoon*

21-Larry or Adam? Larry

22-Adam or Edge? Adam

23-Edge or Bono? Bono.

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? hehe, only if he promised not to snarl at me

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio Version

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's hair

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Bono hair 1980....the mullet must die.

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? the hair he has now

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Dirty Day

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? i could see him in an Indian restaurant

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Ali and maybe the kids

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? in the grocery store

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? personal shopper

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? a song inventor

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, his lyrics have moved me for so many years and i would just love to talk to him, tell him thank you, and be on my merry way.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? singing Frank Sinatra in the shower

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Sure, i'd even offer to work for the campaign!

Bono: i would love to have a long talk with him, take him shopping for more black clothing, buy him some Nicorette gum (i'm a former smoker), gaze at his blue eyes for awhile.
Edge: a guitar lesson, ask him what's wrong with my computer, surf the internet
Larry: a drooms lesson, ask him to wear the mesh shirt, drool for awhile
Adam: a "how to wear a sarong correctly" lesson, shop for spoons

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1981

2-What got you into U2? Seeing them on TV and buying their records

3-Favorite U2 Album? The Unforgettable Fire

4-Top 5 favorite songs? The Unforgettable Fire, A Sort of Homecoming, New Year's Day, SBS, Beautiful Day

Favorite lyric? "Touch me, take me to that other place"

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because I got to stare right into Bono's eyes!

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Lovetown

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Flowers for Ali's hall

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? Supreme Pizza (hold the onions)

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? The one he made!

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? a fanny pack

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? Dodge Duster

biggrin.gif

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? leather

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Fly

21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge

23-Edge or Bono? Bono

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

27-Guitar or Lyrics? guitars

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? never considered it

29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? Joshua Tree

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's hair, no contest

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1985. It rocked hard!

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? 1980. The buzz must die! I actually prefer Larry's AB look.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Red Hill Mining Town

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? outdoor cafe

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? some politician, no really either his mates or his family.

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? McDonald's

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? sitting on a park bench

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now?hmmmm, good question

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono! We really do have a lot in common.

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? quiet. He's gone most of the time.

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? yes

Bono: Take him on a trip and visit historical sites! Then, talk with him and just admire him!

Edge: show me the chords!

Adam: ?

Larry: talk about our mutual dislike for phonies

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

[This message has been edited by WildU2Horsesgirl (edited 02-07-2002).]

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? if by fan you mean the fanatic I am now 2000.
2-What got you into U2? Uhm watching Tommy Lee Jones groove to ISHWILF in "Blown Away"
3-Favorite U2 Album? uhm that's hard right now I'm going through a Rattle and Hum phase
4-Top 5 favorite songs? differs but these are pretty stable Exit, God Pt. II, Desire, Mysterious Ways, Zoo Station
5-Favorite lyric? "Time is like a train, makes the future the past leaves you standing in the station with your head pressed up against the glass"
6-Favorite quote otherwise? "Seu pa?s ? lindo, seu povo ? lindo, suas vozes s?o lindas. Nunca esqueceremos voceis." -Bono in reference to Brasil on Popmart S?o Paulo (translation "You're country is beautiful, your people are beautiful, your voices are beautiful. We'll never forget you")
8-Favorite Era? I wish I was around for ZooTV
9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Elevation, because I was able to attend it.
10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Oh wow, uhm I missed so much send me anywhere and I'd be happy, but my dream would be to go back in time and watch Popmart S?o Paulo cause that's my hometown.

THE FUN STUFF
11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? uhm himself, his kids would probably be pushing the cart with him inside.
12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? He is a food, he's Brazilian cookies, comes in chocolate, doce de leite, and strawberry. Taste good too.
13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? He'd be the explorer he holds so dear to his heart. Sorry but I saw that guitar this weekend and well it's just amazing.
14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? A Sarong (can he be anything else)
15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? He would definitely be a Harley not a car.
16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? uhm a pine tree, I could snatch all the x-mas presents
17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? uhm nothing, and I'm not just trying to be perverted I'm serious.
18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because if there was more people doing the good that he does, then the world would be a better place. (Ditto, however I would stay off the road if this happened)
19-MacPhisto or the Fly? The Fly, actually don't like either too much, but off stage Bono looked good in that era.
21-Larry or Adam? Larry
22-Adam or Edge? Edge.
23-Edge or Bono? Bono.
24-Larry or Bono? Bono.
25-Adam or Bono? Bono.
26-Lyrics or Drums? Drums.
27-Guitar or Lyrics? Guitar.
28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? why not?
29-The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby? refuse to answer
31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's had too many don'ts so Larry's buzz is a safer choice.
32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Circa 1980. The Mullet has got to go, agreed but as much as I hate it, if you ever need cheering up aren't you glad it existed? It's an infinate amount of laughs.
33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? Circa 1980
34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Red Hill Mining Town? Ok if it needs to be believable God Pt. II, ah ah what about Exit, nooo? Electric Co? Ah forget it just play 2 Hearts Beat As One. LOL I don't think I'd ever get my wish.
35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? Chukee Cheese's (uhm for those non-americans it's this kid's place with inner tubes etc)
37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Ali and the gang/kids
38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? Yeah a bar.
39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? Uhm posing for playgirl?
40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? stringless guitar
41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, I want to give him a pack of his cookies.
42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? A lot of stuff I'm not supposed to.
43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? Uhm DOH!!!
Bono, Adam, Larry, Edge: don't really care, whatever they felt like doing would be fine with me. However I would love to have a small pick up soccer game with the guys, I'd convince them to do it on the 5th day
wink.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 02-07-2002).]

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1985 I was only 3 but I remember Live Aid!

2-What got you into U2? cool family members

3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung Baby(it was hard to pick!)

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Streets, WOWY, One, Acrobat, UTEOTW, Beautiful Day

5-Favorite lyric? "just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself"

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "I wish he (Elvis) hadn't been buried in the backyard"

8-Favorite Era? Achtung Baby, Elevation

Elevation, because it had all the songs from the past, and because of the way the fans and the band connected.

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? Joshua Tree, because I think that was really their 'glory days'

THE FUN STUFF

11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? Sorry, I just can't see him pushing a cart!

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? hot, gooey dark chocolate fudge brownies

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? acoustic

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? coat

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? 1956 black Chevy

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? whatever kind is in Bono's yard- yes, with a treehouse in it

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? whatever he wears around the house

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, because he's intelligent, gifted, helpful, tenderhearted and incredibly gorgeous!

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Oh wow, I adore MacPhisto but got to go with the black leather- Fly

21-Larry or Adam? Larry

22-Adam or Edge? Edge

23-Edge or Bono? Bono.

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

27-Guitar or Lyrics? both

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? wouldn't dream of it

30-The Studio version of ?I Still Haven?t Found? or the version with the New Voices of Freedom? The Studio Version

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s buzz? Bono's, he has the best hair in the band.

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? I'm voting for the mullet, because I'm sorry it gets made fun of. I like his Live Aid/UF hair and that cute beret type hat he wore on it.(Scatteroflight knows what I mean)

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? 1980.

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? The Unforgettable Fire

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? why not his own hotel? It's the safest place for him.

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? Edge

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? parking his NHarley in the high rise garage

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? pilot like his dad

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? infinite life battery

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono because he's my favorite

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? Ali throwing dishes at him ('she's a good shot' flying saucers, remember that story lol!)

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? yes

Bono: Talk, hug him, stare at him, and go as far as we could get in one day, depending on where we started from.
Edge: play guitar
Larry: play drums
Adam: play bass

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

THE BASICS
1-When did you become a U2 fan? 1991

2-What got you into U2? people I know

3-Favorite U2 Album? Achtung Baby

4-Top 5 favorite songs? Stay, Ultraviolet, Acrobat, Love is Blindness, One

5-Favorite lyric? "your love was like a lightbulb hanging over my bed"

6-Favorite quote otherwise? "we're miserable bastards"

8-Favorite Era? Achtung Baby

9-What is your favorite tour to date and why? Zoo Tv

10-If you could go back in time and see any tour that you missed, which one would it be and why? UF. I have heard it was awesome.

THE FUN STUFF

11-If you were to ever run into Bono at the store, what do you imagine he?d have in his shopping cart? stuff to make shepard's pie

12-If Bono were a food, what would he be? plastic ornamental fruit- too good to eat

13-If Edge were a guitar, what make/model would he be? a bedazzled one

14-If Adam were an article of clothing, what would he be? pants

15-If Larry were a car, which one would he be? motorcycle

16-If you could be a tree, what would you be? whatever kind is in Bono's yard

17-What do you imagine Bono sleeps in? I really can't

18-If you could clone any one of the band members, who would you clone and why? Bono, good looking and smart and good hearted.

19-MacPhisto or the Fly? Fly, tight black pants! I'd take MacPhisto too though!

21-Larry or Adam? Larry

22-Adam or Edge? Edge

23-Edge or Bono? Bono.

24-Larry or Bono? Bono.

25-Adam or Bono? Bono.

28-Would you ever call Larry ?Shirley? to his face? nope

31-Bono?s haircut or Larry?s neat and tidy buzz? Bono's hair

32-Bono?s mullet (circa 1985) or Bono?s hair circa 1980? Bono's hair 1980 but I do not dislike the 1985 hair.

33-Larry?s buzz cut now or Larry?s long hair circa 1980? I kind of liked the tousled look!

34-So by a quirk of fate, you?re backstage at the next U2 concert and the boys walk up to you. They ask you what song you want them to resurrect and play tonight, but it has to be something they either have never played live or haven?t played in a long while. What do you tell them to play? Love Is Blindness

35-If you ran into Bono eating at a restaurant in Dublin, what kind of restaurant do you imagine he?s in? a strip bar (shame on him)

37-If he?s with company, who is he with? friends

38-If you ran into Larry in Chicago, where do you imagine running into him? on the street

39-If Adam were not a rock star, what do you envision him doing? school principal

40-If Edge were not a rock star, what kinds of things do you envision he?d have invented by now? a song inventor

41-If you could meet only one member of the band, who would it be and why? Bono, I can't explain, but it's deep!

42-If you lived next door to Bono, what do you imagine overseeing/overhearing? not as much as I'd like to see and hear!

43-If Edge were eligible to run for President of the United States of America, would you vote for him? you betcha

Bono: Talk, shop, eat out, have fun.
Edge: talk
Larry: talk
Adam: shop for spoons

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 02-07-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom