U2 seen @ Pixies and RHCP Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
My sister-in-law was lucky enough to attend the above mentioned gig, which took place in Phoenix Park, Dublin.

With the help of a friend, she managed to get into the pit area and ended up watching the 2 gigs from the front row ( Mary, you lucky :censored: :D). When I rang her last night, she said: Oh! Guess who was standing at the side of the stage? And I said: Oh no! Don't tell me THE MAN HIMSELF was there? And her answer was: The MEN were there... :shifty: :ohmy:

I just couldn't believe my luck. Not only I miss one of the best gigs ever but I also miss to see the boys just because I decide to come back home for a while...Ah damn!

She took some pics with her canera, but she's not sure they will come out. If they do, I'll post them here :D

I thought it was Edge and Bono with their families? They started to play Sunday Bloody Sunday and they tried to get Bono on stage to sing but he wouldnt!!

Bono's Tart said:
I thought it was Edge and Bono with their families? They started to play Sunday Bloody Sunday and they tried to get Bono on stage to sing but he wouldnt!!

Was this in an article somewhere, or do you know someone who was there? Please tell us more.

It was soemthing posted on Bono online Forum, one of the regulars on that site was at the concert also right at the front they apparently had a great view of Bono and Edge.

Any photos anywhere??

I think you guys need glasses.... ;)

In my previous post, I said my sister-in-law was at the the Pixies/RHCP gig and as she watched the 2 gigs from the front row she told me she saw the boys at a side of the stage.

I'm waiting for her to develop the pics she took. If they come out alright, I'll post them here so u can see them. But she thinks they are gonna be crap.. :|

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I think you guys need glasses.... ;)

In my previous post, I said my sister-in-law was at the the Pixies/RHCP gig and as she watched the 2 gigs from the front row she told me she saw the boys at a side of the stage.

I'm waiting for her to develop the pics she took. If they come out alright, I'll post them here so u can see them. But she thinks they are gonna be crap.. :|

I didnt mean your sister in laws photos I meant has anyone seen any on the net??:rolleyes:

Bono was sure happy that Pixies are reunited(that makes two of us). You know that he said that the Pixies are the best American band of all time? Obviously he has great respect for them.

YAY...Pixies are great!! I saw them here in Portugal just a few days before they performed in Dublin....!!

Hey....lucky lady seing the boys in the gig...you got me really really jealous!! ;) :drool: :dance: :shocked:

the pixies are really freaking good. i saw them at the werchter festival (belgium) at the 4th of july.
AND... more to come, i saw bono at the 15th of july. more to come in another thread (if anyone can tell me how to start that :my email amelie_842002@yahoo.com)(newbies...) I told him about the pixies and it is really true that he has a huge respect for them. he told me that they made him cry. i almost cried myself....now i have to get some sleep (almost awake for 23hours)
report about a beautiful day in france to come!!!!

Back
Top Bottom