U2 Radio Marathon on New Year's Day !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I just found out that radio station Star 104.5 FM (Omaha Nebraska) is going to have a U2 marathon starting at 12:00am MT on New Year's Day!

Here is the blurb from @u2.com:

January 01, 2007 - U2007—A U2 Tribute Day
Where: Omaha, Nebraska
When: Midnight MT

The radio station 104.5 FM is featuring a U2 tribute day beginning at midnight on January 1. They'll be playing U2 albums back-to-back and will replicate the setlist from the Vertigo Tour Omaha show from 2005 to add to the fun.

https://emd9.rdg.com/104star/ecs2.shtml

If you would like to bring in your new year in a rockin' way, tune into this radio station and SPEND YOUR NEW YEAR'S DAY WITH U2!

I know that I will. (smile)

:rockon: :dancing:

wow , I wish our local radio stations would do something like that . Very cool !!!
Yesterday our local station was taking requests , so I requested
WITS TWICE and they didn't play it !!!:mad:

I'm going to bump this one more time in case anyone is able to log into this radio station to catch the U2 marathon.

I'm not able to - I have tried off and on for hours and can't figure out how to listen to the marathon.

I've emailed the station about this and haven't received a response back, so it looks like I am out of the box on this one.

I don't know if this is a digital channel that you have to pay for or not.

If anyone can crack the code of the stubborn radio station, please let us know in this thread. (lol)

Otherwise, I guess just put on your own U2 music and enjoy a Black Velvet (one part Guinness, one part champagne) to welcome in the new year!

:dancing: :whistle:

Right now their On Demand is only playing holiday music. I'm not sure if that's all they have available online, or if it is streaming what they are broadcasting. I guess we'll know tomorrow if it switches to U2 or not... Their site does not advertise that they offer online streaming, so I'm guessing not.

Thanks for trying, everybody.:wink:

Was anyone successful in listening to this marathon? Just wondering how it went.

:bonodrum:

Back
Top Bottom